Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2023 00:08  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Da Nang] Mua Hong

Name: Didn't ask
Nationality & Language: Viet and a bit of English
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3/5 Nice cups but had some belly
Service: 2.5/5 - The girl is friendly but kinda transactional, I like more passion from the WGs
Price & Session Length: 1.2M VND for steam room + shower + massage + BBBJ + FS
Repeat: not when there are other options to explore

This is a drive away from the central area, I read some interesting google reviews so I went to try one night. Also it's very cheap for a place that gives FS. I didn't mind the distance from My Khe beach area as I have a motorbike. They will park your bike, you pay up front at the lobby after choosing a package but the menu is only in Vietnamese. I went package A for FS but seeing how it was the cheapest option, I guess the other packages are also FS with more things included. They will send you up the lift, a guy will then show you to your room and you wait 2-3 mins for the girls. You don't get to see and pick but you can change the girl twice. Just say change.

I chose the second girl coz she had a cute smile. Standard 10min steam sauna -> shower together -> whatever massage into cat bath and BBBJ. She won't blow for too long, I guess they do it just to get you going and they want you in them. I prefer to go slowly and do more, but it seemed that she was quite time sensitive. After swapping positions a few times I and we showered together and I left. I wouldn't repeat at least with the same girl, and I've later found a better place that's closer to where I'm staying. For the price it's worth a visit, I probably would go again if the place was closer to me.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   13-2-2023 09:02  Karma  +4   
obe   13-2-2023 06:53  Karma  +5   
austin821   13-2-2023 02:23  Karma  +5