Body: 2.5/5
Height:  3/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 2.5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  100 mins, 2,200
Repeat: no

Last weekend is the first time in a long while I had the impression that Wan Chai was slowly coming back to its former self.  First stop at T's at around 11pm.  A good mix of working girls and civilians, but a distinct impression that the WGs were more interested in milking me for drinks than in providing service.  After a quick check at A's, which was very quiet, I made my way across to JB.  Good music, large number of female patrons keen to engage, but none that were my cup of tea.  It was already past midnight and off I went to E.  It was so slow that one would be forgiven to think this was a Tuesday night.  A 90/10 ratio of girls.  Speaking to a few WGs at the bar, the overall theme was that it was nice to be back in HK after a few years.  All were on their first trip post-pandemic, and all were three years older and showing.  At that time the quality of the crowd was barely better than T's and JB's, and I engaged with Joan and her "sister", paying a couple of rounds and negotiating.  Joan had just made it back to Hong Kong and I was her first gig.  I must be a little out of practice after three years in slow-motion, and ended up agreeing to a "welcome back" bonus, taking out Joan for twice the price.  By that time E had become much livelier, and the quality of the WG crews had distinctly increased.  I should have paid better attention instead of paying silly rounds of shots.  But I was already committed.

Once arrived in the room she was quite pleasant and happy to get down to business, but oddly not so keen to get a proper shower.  I had to gently insist before she agreed to get herself fully spic and span.  In the bed she proclaimed that "it's so big I won't be able to offer many positions".  After the lack of enthusiasm for the shower this was a second red flag, as these types of pronouncements usually do not bode well for the rest.  It turned out that the lady was a little rusty and had not seen much action in a while.  After a fairly forgettable bj, she climbed on me and was instantly very wet.  We changed positions, me on top until she pushed me out as she was squirting like crazy.  I took her from behind and .

We exchanged pleasantries, had a shower together (she still not overly enthusiastic), and parted ways.

Overall this was not an unpleasant experience but not one I would repeat.

Recent Ratings
steriam   15-2-2023 21:59  Karma  +2   
boscitc   12-2-2023 14:17  Karma  +5   Sorry you paid 2200 for this?
HKS77   12-2-2023 11:59  Karma  +3   
Jjaa123   12-2-2023 08:05  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   12-2-2023 06:26  Karma  +8   HOW was the sister?
hkpunter999   12-2-2023 06:03  Karma  +6   Why use letters for the bar names? Escape, Taboo, Joe Bananas, Amazonia…
gg1234   11-2-2023 21:58  Karma  +3