Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3/5
Height:  5 ft ish.
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  280 / HR
Repeat: Personally no as there’s lots of talent I want to see. Nothing against Della.

I met with Della on a early January afternoon. It was super cold in SJ, but I was dressed like it was summer. Right when I walk in to her unit, she does the usual and hides behind the door. Once I turn around, it’s Della wearing the light greenish yellow bathing suit on her website pics. Her face is pretty accurate to her photos so I’m decently happy with what I see. I have seen most say Della is a smoke show, but eh not to me. She is attractive for sure but nothing to go crazy over in my opinion, so a 3.5/5 is fair to me face wise.

I take off my shoes and she grabs my hand leads to her room. As she grabbed my hand, she was very concerned how cold my hands were since I was wearing just a shirt and shorts despite the cold weather lol. We get to the room and she gives me a big hug and says “no jacket?! Not cold?!” I smiled and said no. We began to standing DFK once she closes her door. I always home shower so we get right into the action. DFK while she’s grips my hands, trying to warm me up. We DFK for a good while.

We stop DFK and now my hands are warm enough for her to let me feel her up. Eventually I remove the neon yellow green bathing suit. I grab her ass and reach near her love holes with more standing DFK. I’m already bricked up just from DFK and touching her asshole and pussy. I’ve seen others say her boobs are terrible. They looked OK, to me, but not the best. H her pictures show big boobs, but they are not that big. Enough DFK and she helps me undress, hanging my clothes on her rack. Got the donation out the way and sit down for bed side BBBJ.

Her BBBJ is great. She goes DT and licks the boys with my brick in her throat. just goes crazy. I love long silky smooth hair, so I grab a hand full of her hair as she goes BBBJ. She stops and asks me “You like my hair honey?” And I go crazy and say Yes! Held her hair back with two hands as she goes crazy. Lots of eye contact as well.

Della stops and starts laughing. Della says “Honey you look like my Sisters boyfriend” and smiles lol. She found it really
funny and would stop and giggle whenever she’d keep strong eye contact, lol. When she said that, I was hoping it didn’t
Ruin my experience. I don’t think it bothered her. Her service was still amazing, maybe turned her on more lol.

Anyways enough BBBJ, she lays on her back and I DATY. I usually like to lick whole body and tease before dining. I
Have a slight foot fetish. So I check out her feet, and give them a couple kisses. I’ve never tried to suck on toes, tho I wish I could. Just slight kisses on her feet is great. I get a little taste of Dellas kitty before going in missionary.

In MISH pounding away now and kissing on her neck, cheek, and some LFK. I love the anticipation of slowly entering BB. We transition over to CG. Della starts riding Like crazy and I had to pull out as I didn’t want to pop so quick. I told Della
slow honey! And re enter. Now she’s grinding on me slowly, bends down and hugs me in CG and we slow down. Loved the feeling of her breathing on my neck and ears as we grind on each other. MISH with DFK is how I like to go for my 1st pop. So we transition back to mish and suck on her tits and give her dfk and start pounding her out. Her moans made me excited I Pop in MISH.   I unloaded a weeks worth into her pussy it was great. Grab a tissue and hand it to Della.

We cuddle and rest before RD 2. During the slight intermission, Della starts laughing again and grabs her phone. She tells me she’s gonna txt her sister and tell her how I look like her sisters boy friend. I watch her phone as she texts, her sister
Replies with a bunch of laughing emojis lol. I liked della cause she never left the room, stayed cuddling with me the whole time, put her legs on me and just being silly. She grabs my hands again and notices the blisters from when I go to the
Gym. She says “wow excercise? Me too” as she’s rubbing my palms. Small talk about if she’s been busy, what she likes to do on her off time, etc etc. and she initiated RD 2.

Della was surprised how quick JR got bricked up. She made a joke about it and says “wow, horny already!” And I say of course, you’re sexy! She laughs and more BBBJ. We start RD 2 in K9, more of me wrapping my hands in her hair and grabbing on her shoulders while thrusting. She had a nice booty in K9. Spread her cheeks a couple times to see her ass, loved it. I wanted to DATO, I don’t usually do that though. Transition to prone bone and hump her like a hamster lol. Haven’t let go of her hair and kiss all over her back. I wanted to pop in prone bone, it’s prob my second fav position after MISH, but I got  tired, so Della hops back on CG and rides me like crazy.
Since it’s RD2, I last way longer. She rides me for a good while and all you hear is a round of applause clapping noises!
Soon enough she gets really wet and I can hear it become like a wet clapping noise. I grab her ass and feel near her pussy and it was very moist to say the least, It was so hot. Della stops and says oh my god so wet. She pulls JR out and feels how wet she was while staring into my soul with a little smiling smirk. I loved it. She licked her hand and guided JR back in. More CG and I let Della do the work. I finally RD 2 in CG. She laughs again and grabs more tissues. 10 mins left in the session and we have small talk, ask her about her life and she’s very friendly.

Off to the shower we go and I get dressed. Before I head out, she went crazy with lots of kisses before the door. One final big long kiss, she put a lot of force and pushed her face onto mine. I was surprised about that lol. Big smile and out
The door I go. Every time I visit a provider, the feeling I get after walking out the door is like I just had a big relief, in a
good way. Kinda like when I leave the gym after a hard work out, feeling great. I would recommend Della for sure. I
personally won’t repeat any time soon, as I like to move onto the next K girl and have a different experience each time.
Was definitely funny knowing I looked like Dellas sisters soon to be husband since della said there getting
Married.

My first post on this forum! Excited to post more. Want to see Poppy next.

Recent Ratings
thinkfeeltugg   6-5-2023 21:39  Acceptance  +1   
Korgifan   14-2-2023 15:23  Acceptance  +1   
aamplove   14-2-2023 02:10  Acceptance  +1   great review!
sjtopher   14-2-2023 00:32  Karma  +4   Nice
Mokuba   13-2-2023 16:07  Karma  +2   
sjchen   13-2-2023 08:21  Acceptance  +1   
hkdigweed   12-2-2023 23:10  Karma  +3   
MrNimbus5000   12-2-2023 04:35  Acceptance  +1   
dseto200   12-2-2023 02:53  Acceptance  +2   Original
jhnxmth   12-2-2023 02:04  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   12-2-2023 00:15  Karma  +5   
gg1234   11-2-2023 21:56  Karma  +3   
Infeed   11-2-2023 20:50  Acceptance  +1   

f**k rAMPage