Subject: Sister Spa - Lynn (Formerly Nina from Kissme)
Margaritajor
Musky Member

UID 209015
Digest Posts 0
Credits 114
Posts 8
Karma 113
Acceptance 22
Reading Access 20
Registered 3-8-2017
Status Offline
Post at 11-2-2023 12:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sister Spa - Lynn (Formerly Nina from Kissme)

Date: Mid Jan
Name: Lynn
Agent/Spa: Sister Spa (TG: @sisterspachat or t.me/sisterspa)
Nationality & Language: HK Local / Good English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5  
Service: 5/5
Price: HKD $1400 / 90 mins + tips
Repeat: Yes, many times already as a regular

Back at it with Sister Spa and after Lynn's long holiday, I reached out to book Lynn for a 90 min session. Same as my previous reports on the spa, the spa is relatively new and clean. Also really close to the MTR. Lynn was a long-time veteran at Kissmespa, so you can check the reviews on her made by several bros on this forum.

As with most TST spas, P1 is almost little to none but Lynn is always a treat to see. Chatted about what we did over CNY and started with me lying down. She can do a hard massage if she feels that you're worn out/tired but usually she loves to tease and take control. After a few mins of chatting & catching up, she started putting oil on my lower back first and spread it across my ass, and slowly teased with some light ass rimming. While she was onto that, she would kiss my back, from my shoulders to my ears and arms. I must emphasize that she is one of my favorites when it comes to ass rimming, as the way she uses her hands are just magical. She definitely knows what she's doing in that department. She then asked me to prop up on all fours while she worked her magic from behind. Light moans here and there, while she would kiss my back and even make her way to some light cat bathing in this position. Mirrors on the side really amplified the view.

After about 10 to 15 minutes of this, asked to flip and lay down. She's always cheeky and loves the control. She put on the nuru on her first, while she slowly kisses me from my thigh up to a regular cat bath while she used her chest to slide up LB. After several minutes of this back and forth (which was heavenly), she went back to using both her hands for a HJ. The thing I like about Lynn is her hand technique, where she knows how to get you off and does it with ass-rimming even when you're faced up. She then would continue her cat bath while jerking me off and after a few minutes, I . She complimented me on the amount and gave me a cheeky smile.

Showered together, paid and left.

Summary:

- Lynn is always a treat to visit especially when you're a regular. She knows what I like and dislike and how to get me off. Treat her well, tip well, and she'll treat you great
- She likes to be in control but not in a dominant way
- She has a great personality and is always a treat to visit
- Great ass rimming and hand technique. Massage is average but you're not in TST for a good massage anyway
- Good English as well for us bros who can't speak Cantonese or Mandarin

[ Last edited by  Margaritajor at 11-2-2023 12:33 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   18-2-2023 14:23  Karma  +4   Cheeky is good. Did she allow you much access to her lady bits?
gg1234   11-2-2023 21:59  Karma  +3   Congrats on reaching 100+ credits.