Body: 10/10
Height:  ~185cm
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: 10/10
PSE: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  $1800, 45 mins
Repeat: Yes

I had arranged to meet another honey girl in Wan Chai but she cancelled on me (see my post on Dava).  Even though I chose Marry second, she is by no means second rate and I only picked Dava mostly because she was cheaper.  However, I had an amazing experience with Marry and I am very happy I hooked up with her.  I scored her really high because she was MCOT, YMMV.  cocoapowderchie posted his experience with her in January and apparently his experience was not as good.

I arrived at her hotel and had to wait about 10 mins, apparently she just got back to HK yesterday and was still getting settled into her room.  I finally got up to her room and wow, she was a stunner.  She greeted me in black lingerie and things were a bit slow starting but I think she just woke up.  She was very friendly and apologetic.  I showered alone (bathroom was real tiny) and she was ready and waiting for me in bed when I got out.  I told her I'm still new to punting, and still somewhat shy but she took real good care of me.  

I usually talk to the girls a bit and not dive right in, its nice to just talk to the girls, ask where they're from etc. and get a connection.  My background is unique and usually the girls are interested about me.  May not build or lead to a better experience but I like it, plus it shows the girls I don't see them just as a piece of meat.

I laid down in bed she she started kissing my upper body and gave me light kisses on my lips before giving me a BBBJ.  I liked the teasing, and found it fun.  The BJ was great, she had good suction, she even went to kiss my shaft and balls, which was a nice touch.

Next, she put the dom on me with just her lips.  Wowzers!  I read some girls do this and thought it's a neat trick and I didn't need to ask.  She rode me CG for a bit and I was taking in her lovely slim body, plus she's clean shaven.  We moved on to mish, which was nice, but I wanted to touch her all and she was ok with slowing down and letting my hands roam.  I wasn't allowed to touch down there but she had a nice looking pussy and tight labia.  Yea, my confidence is building with each punt

This is the most I've paid for a punt so I was determined to take the full amount of time and enjoy as much as I could.  We moved onto DS, which she said was her favorite.  If you like a petite frame you'll like the view, her ass was fine and she had a good tight grip in this position.  She even reached back a few times to gently touch my balls.  I was loving it.  She was humping back against me and even jokingly made a comment about why she was doing the work.  I finally leaned in to her and took her deeper, she had no complaints. I finally finished and blew my load in this position.  

I was spent.  Definitely a great GFE, she even took the dom off me and cleaned me up.  I found her to be a real gem if you're into slim Caucasians.  I showered and she didn't rush me out the door, we just slowly got dressed and talked.  I loved how she never kept track of time.  She gave me a hug right before I left.  My bad day was transformed into my best punt yet.

I didn't take any photos of my own but pretty sure the ones in her profile are the real her, though some are from earlier without her current chest and back tattoos or lip job (the video is up to date).

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
hktomcruise   5-5-2023 23:11  Karma  +5   Nice
obe   5-5-2023 10:05  Karma  +10   
reddy49   3-3-2023 10:19  Acceptance  +1   
Leg_o_man   25-2-2023 06:24  Karma  +4   Excellent
HKS77   21-2-2023 13:42  Karma  +3   
Cryptopanda   18-2-2023 08:13  Acceptance  +1   Great report. Hope she's still there when I visit.
batman108   14-2-2023 11:13  Acceptance  +6   awesome and thanks
Dukelok   12-2-2023 22:30  Karma  +3   
potak   10-2-2023 15:20  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   10-2-2023 09:47  Karma  +8   Nice
pervertlee   9-2-2023 19:59  Karma  +4   Great report
yajyaj03   9-2-2023 19:53  Acceptance  +1   Hey man, nice one! Do you mind sharing the contact? Cheers!
Bobbykink1969
Nookie Newbie

UID 291257
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5
Posts 19
Karma 5
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 3-5-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-5-2023 03:55  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Wow

She is gorgeous !! She looked like that! Man it’s more than I’m use to but worth the money!!

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   5-5-2023 05:51  Karma  -1   Please READ Guidelines! 1) NO One-Liner here; 2) Rate Post before Replying; ...
porkchops   5-5-2023 04:15  Karma  -10   15 pointless one-liners? Follow the rules (you have been warned multiple times)