Face:  7/10
Body: 7/10. Vietnamese, medium height, real C cups, fit
Height:  165cm
Skill: 8/10
Service:  8/10
GFE: 7/10, did not try to DFK
Price & Session Length:  HK$3,500 for the girl, 4k total with spa service

Arriving at the sauna

M club is the newly renovated East Spa, and is a completely different concept to East Spa.  A few of the changes -

- M Club offers KTV rooms as well as spa service.  I don't think East Spa used to have KTV rooms
- It is very exclusive and they want people to have privacy, so they have eliminated the hot tub and sauna area and just have showers.  They also no longer have a large sitting area for resting and veggie sauna services.  Everyone goes into private rooms for their KTV or their spa services.  I was in a group with two others so they put is in a small room which would fit 4 people.  Again, this is to minimize people running into each other.
- When we were ready to select, after we got some regular massages and had some food, we got our lineup in the hallway and the lineup was specifically for me and my two friends.  Nobody else looked at the girls when we were looking.
- They have theme rooms like East Castle Spa.  Themes included office lady, SM, japanese onsen, a few more.

I arrived right at 8pm, presumably to see the best lineup as that's when it opened.  However, what we had working against us is that we aren't tycoons, and we have no real inside connection at the place, so prob we don't have access to the best ones.  It's one of those types of places.  Anyways, we went in and put our stuff in the locker, and then took showers.  A girl will wash you in the shower but I don't believe there is a charge for this.  I honestly think the reason why they have the girl wash you is so you don't dilly dally too long in the shower area as they don't want people to see each other so it's best if people shower quickly.  After we showered, we went straight into our private room.  We all got like one service each (ear cleaning, foot massage, shoulder massage, thigh massage, etc available) and then got some food (regular stuff) and then got our lineup.

The lineup was small.  Only 10 girls.  There were four categories of prices ranging from 6k for the two japanese girls, down to the two viet girls who were only 3500hkd.  This place is expensive.  I picked a viet girl because she was pretty enough, and i didn't think it was worth the extra money for the more expensive girls, although they were very pretty.  I would say these girls were pre-Covid, Rio Sauna quality girls.  The issue is the small lineup, though.  Not many to choose but unless you are the most spoilt person on the planet, you will find one that is pretty hot.  They were all better looking than girls in walkups in HK.  While we were lounging around, I did see some other girls in the hall that were dressed like ktv girls, and a few of them were very good looking.  I assume they have separate ktv and sauna girls.  I prob should have asked.

Service

I wound up picking the Japanese Onsen (hot spa) theme and, because it is the most popular by far, there is a 500hkd surcharge for the room.  I had done the other themes already at East Castle, and figured it would be about the same, and I was annoyed because there is no hot tub/sauna to use at M Club there so I didn't get to do my usual soak, so, I went with the onsen.  When we got in there, the room was basically a room with a hot tub in the middle, made up to look outdoors with fake stars on the ceiling and such, but it was ok.  The vibe was very relaxing.  We got into the water and she provided some foreplay between shots of sake for maybe 30 minutes.  That part was really fun.  Slow and relaxing.  After 30 minutes, we got out of the tub and banged on the floor next to the tub on some fake grass.  There is a room in back with a mattress if you prefer more comfort, but the floor was fine.  My girl provided good service, no complaints about positions or anything else, so it was good.

All in all, this place is pricey, but you get good service and a lot of privacy.  This is definitely not a place you should go by yourself though, based on the setup.  I would only go again with a group of 3-4 (two might be ok though), and only with people who don't mind paying the nosebleed prices.  Next time, we will try the ktv.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   5-3-2023 19:49  Karma  +2   Thank you.
xiaodidi   26-2-2023 16:45  Karma  +5   Favorable
energylung   24-2-2023 23:07  Karma  +3   Great report
hkmann   13-2-2023 00:22  Karma  +5   good report
pierrot   10-2-2023 10:34  Karma  +5   Original
Jerremylambert   9-2-2023 04:03  Karma  +2   Nice report
maranello168   8-2-2023 23:51  Karma  +2   Fond memories of East Spa
zbmthethird   8-2-2023 22:07  Karma  +2   damn, lot of fond memories from East Spa back in the day....but good to hear Macau is returning even with some changes
lynex123   8-2-2023 20:17  Acceptance  +1   thanks nice report
boscitc   8-2-2023 19:44  Karma  +8   
JackTheBat   8-2-2023 18:42  Karma  +10   "we aren't tycoons"...neither are we, brother, neither are we.
alex_french   8-2-2023 17:23  Karma  +6   See my comments
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2645
Posts 407
Karma 2588
Acceptance 1133
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2023 17:35  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hulk2211's post

(1) In the past East Spa has already had KTV rooms.
(2) M clubs has removed the lounge area. It means no more game nowadays.
(3) l haven’t visited M club yet. Before renovations , all girls in East Spa served the KTV’s and sauna’s customers, but KTV’s customers had priorities to choose girls first.
(4) The managers told me there are two new themed rooms, you have tried the hot spring room and another one is roulette game room.
lynex123
Musky Member

UID 77674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 160
Posts 31
Karma 159
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2023 20:17  Profile P.M. 
thanks for the report. Seems that it has changed a fair bit especially the lounge area is no longer there. As you mentioned, each person goes to a room now, that would mean it is not possible as a loner? Where else still can go solo one person?
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1638
Posts 303
Karma 1607
Acceptance 623
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2023 21:04  Profile P.M. 
Reply #3 lynex123's post

Honestly, got no idea what they do with solo people.  I wouldnt go by myself to this place
abbaranks
Musky Member

UID 258048
Digest Posts 0
Credits 102
Posts 59
Karma 101
Acceptance 29
Reading Access 20
Registered 24-5-2019
Status Offline
Post at 9-2-2023 13:47  Profile P.M. 
Aiya, the show time in the lounge was the best part. Don’t think I like the sound of the new place. Hopefully there will be something else similar to the old East.
MrSchmuck
Musky Member

UID 256053
Digest Posts 0
Credits 171
Posts 13
Karma 170
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 24-2-2023 22:24  Profile P.M. 
Interesting observations. I've been to M-club a few times, including during Covid. No issue going there solo at all. Pretty good for it even. You can relax in one of those private rooms for snacking/drinking and/or having a foot/thigh massage before getting ready for the main event. Line-up a bit pricey indeed, and imho, price does not necessarily equal quality. If I'm not mistaken, East Castle SPA and M-club has the same owner, so some of the girls (at the very least, the Viet massage girls) rotate between these two. East Castle SP has the exact same pricing FWIW. The range appears to be 3400-5600

I don't think they reserve certain girls for their VIP clientele, but I could be wrong. Their manager has always been very helpful and nice to me, and I'm a white dude, though, I'm fluent in Mandarin. All in all though, they don't have a huge line-up. The place itself is not exactly huge, and I don't their line up is going get a lot bigger even now that Macau is fully opened up.

Recent Ratings
male_rabbit   3-4-2023 19:57  Karma  +5   Just wondering. Does East Castle Spa have the live show in the lounge where girls interact intimately with customers?
lynex123
Musky Member

UID 77674
Digest Posts 0
Credits 160
Posts 31
Karma 159
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 20
Registered 28-10-2011
Status Offline
Post at 4-4-2023 20:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #6 MrSchmuck's post

yeah interested to know if East Castle Spa is it still the same like big lounge, see liineup and some show? Anyone been there will appreciate some feedback, going HK late Apr so will pop by Macau as my standard SOP haha
MrSchmuck
Musky Member

UID 256053
Digest Posts 0
Credits 171
Posts 13
Karma 170
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 7-4-2019
Status Offline
Post at 6-4-2023 21:35  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by lynex123 at 4-4-2023 20:32
yeah interested to know if East Castle Spa is it still the same like big lounge, see liineup and some show? Anyone been there will appreciate some feedback, going HK late Apr so will pop by Macau as m ...

Big lounge area, yep. I was not there pre-covid so I'm not sure whether it was bigger then, but it's at least bigger than the other saunas in Macau that are open now and during covid. No show that I know of, but that doesn't mean much as I've only been there 3 times in the last 3 months. Currently, it's packed most of the days (their manager told) me, with waiting times many times around an hour to have a session with a girl. During peak hours that is though. I can only imagine weekends are worse (I only go to Macau during weekdays nowadays for this reason alone). When I've been there I've both been offered to see the line-up before getting changed, and afterward while being seated in the lounge (seems to be most common)