Karma 177
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2023 19:53  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hotel 1001 - Jakarta’s finest spa in my opinion

Been interested to visit this place for ages and got the chance to visit last month. Hotel 1001 is the same entertainment group as formerly known ‘Alexis’. Rumor says that when Alexis was closed down by the local government, the girls are moved to Hotel 1001. This entertainment complex consist of 3 options, which are Coloseum club, KTV, and SPA. I went for the spa.

In my humble opinion, it was probably the best spa selections in Indonesia.

Name: forgot but start with M
Nationality & Language: Indonesian
Face: 4/5
Body: 4/5 Natural maybe C cup boobs, petite, slim
Service:4.5/5 BJ not really good but GFE and seems like she enjoys the intervourse
Price & Session Length: $100 /1hr massage + $15 facility
Repeat: Yes

Arrive at the place and enter the lobby, lobby already indicates ‘place for fun’ as so many girls are sitting around next to the reception desk (maybe 30 girls). Did not make any appointment, but greeted warmly by the papasan, I think his name is papi heri. Papi explained those girls are lady companion that can accompany you to the club or KTV. If you guys are up to having fun in the club, the coloseum club is one of the best club in Jakarta, crazy lighting set up and constantly hosting world famous DJ.

As my intention is only going to the spa, papasan guide me to 3rd floor called the pool.Paid $15 for entrance fee and get one complememtary drink while choosing the girl in the lounge. FYI the girls for the spa is different from the KTV and club. And they have plenty of foreign girls as well. I think there were 15 Indonesian girls and 8 foreign girls being showed to me. Indonesian girl cost $100 and foreign girl cost  roughly $200. Same procedure 1hr 1x shot with caps. Girl options are easy 3.5-5 (face and body) depends on your preference, and foreign girls are from Vietnam, Thai and Kazakhstan.

The girl I picked is quite young and bubbly, feels like I am dating young uni student and guided to room by her. Chit chatting maybe 10 minutes and she initiates taking off her clothes and my clothes. Take shower together. A very nice start and the girl start by kissing licking around by upper body while I can freely play her nice C cup boobs. she then start playing with my magic stick with her hand while licking my balls I asked BJ with caps but her little mouth is struggling to blow my stick. Her teeth kept touching so I asked her to shift to the main course.

Our first position is woman on top, she seems enthusiast with the play but she got tired quite easily after 3
minutes of taking the lead so we change to missionary, doggy style, and few other positions. Even though it took quite a while for me to cum, she does not complaint at all. In this spa, they will call our room to inform us 10
minutes left and whether we would like to extend the room or not. While the phone rang, she was having her orgasm and she asked me to continue playing without bothering the phone hahaha. Thankfully I cum not long after we ignore the call as well. Both of us were exhausted later on and we lay in the bed for a while and we got another call after so we jumped for a quick clean and said goodbye. Tip her Rp200,000 and left.

Overall worth every penny and planning come again for the same girl or other girls.

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   16-2-2023 03:26  Karma  +5   classic 1001
obe   15-2-2023 13:27  Karma  +10   Excellent
Skepti10   15-2-2023 10:50  Karma  +4   Good to see 1001 is still alive, when did you visit?
Susanlixxx   9-2-2023 04:05  Karma  +3   
boscitc   8-2-2023 11:59  Karma  +8   Thanks for the Intel
austin821   8-2-2023 02:19  Karma  +6   Cheers Bro, I’m visiting Jakarta for the first time later this mth.
JackTheBat   7-2-2023 20:06  Karma  +10   Thanks.
Skepti10
Throbbing Titan

UID 108899
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4490
Posts 251
Karma 4443
Acceptance 948
Reading Access 70
Registered 31-8-2013
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2023 10:55  Profile P.M. 
Good to see 1001 is still alive, I used to visit Alexis and moved to 1001 after they shut. When did you visit?

I'm surprised there's an upfront entrance fee now, before if you picked a girl the fee was waived.

15 local girls seem like a very limited lineup, I distinctly remember when I visited in 2019 there were 40-50 locals all dressed in little black cocktail outfits, sitting at the high tables just waiting for someone to call for a lineup. What time were you there?

For the prices I assume you're referring to USD? Meaning when you say $100 it's 1m IDR? If so that's pretty cheap. I thought I remember the price was about 1.8m for a local girl in 2019
labela
Musky Member

UID 250615
Digest Posts 0
Credits 177
Posts 9
Karma 177
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 20
Registered 14-10-2018
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2023 15:06  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 Skepti10's post

I visited 1001 in January 2023 so I believe my experience would be the most updated pricing system of 1001 spa, so entrance fee is not waived even though we pciked the girl.  And yes it is in USD, current exchange rate is about $1 = Rp 15,000.

I think there were quite limited number of girls because I visited quite late around 11 pm, maybe that’s why.

Recent Ratings
Ultrahamz   7-5-2023 17:38  Acceptance  +1   
Skepti10   16-2-2023 10:20  Karma  +4