Face:  8/10
Body: 8/10
Skill: 10/10
Service: 10/10
GFE: Yes
PSE: Yes
Price & Session Length: $280/hr (+60)
Repeat: Yes

I've been wanting to see Yuffie for a while now and after reading a bit about her superpower, I finally pulled the trigger. Man, I'm so glad I did. I dont know why California keeps declaring a drought when there's Yuffie! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. This was my first time visiting the thicc, sexy minx Yuffie. To my eyes she was a seductive little devil. I had a such an amazing experience with her and the it will not be the last I will be visiting her. I live in the pen and it was well worth the drive. I didn't care about the age as it is just a number. One thing is for sure that she is young at heart is eager to please you like a teenage GF.

I was all ears and eager to see Yuffie when I read about her ability to squirt at will. Yuffie did not disappoint in that and delivered true to the reviews. Texted PO the night before for a late evening/final slot of the night appointment. Since it was my first time seeing Yuffie, it took PO a bit of convincing to agree and give me an appointment. Friday was the perfect day as it was overcast with chances of repeated rain (definitely pun intended!). Instructions to park and to get the apt were straight forward.

My heart was racing with excitement as I was heading towards the apt. As I got to the door, the magic doors opened and I was welcomed by a high heeled, skimpy lingerie wearing thicc MILF. She smelt really nice. She greeted me with a warm hug and a passionate DFK. I was expecting a peck on the cheek or a LFK but she went hard. So much so that it made me hard right off the bat! She felt me getting hard and said, "hunny you come ready for fun!". I chuckled as I followed her into the room with my hands on her lovely hips. As soon as I entered the room, the first thing I noticed was the towels on the bed. I jokingly asked if the towels were for me to use after shower. She laughed out loud saying "Hunny noooo"! The moment paperwork was completed, we were making out like teenagers while she skillfully undressed me. I just could not stop kissing her. Before she could get on her knees for a BBBJ, I tossed her on the bed and started going down on her. Her pussy tasted clean and good. I've never madea woman squirt so fast in my life. I may have skipped shower but she made sure I got one. I wasn't expecting such an early shoot. Realized she is extremely sensitive on her clit and I worked my way again slipping down two fingers in her. The moment I felt her clench, I pulled out my fingers and plugged my mouth on her squirting pussy. I had my freak game up. If she was going to be a freak with her squirts, so can I.

She is a cock worshiper. She had me lay down on the soaked towel and went down on junior with her slow and sensual tongue-work, teasing,kissing and licking the head, shaft and balls like she was possessed, all while maintaining eye contact in the most sexy way. Yuffie seemed to absolutely adore the scent of cock and balls, as she spent a good deal of time inhaling while her face is buried in manhood. She would some times beat her tongue with my cock or slap herself with it. My fav part was her running her wet sloppy long tongue, from my taint to the tip of my cock. Probably one of the nest BBBJs I've had in a really long time. It took a bit of  time to make her understand that I wanted her to ride my face. I somehow conveyed it to her and now my face was in between her ample thighs while my hands were all over her boobs. Like clock work, few licks on her clit and playful pinching of her nips and she was squirting all over my chest.

Soon we were locking lips in DFK while we were in lotus position. As we were kissing I could feel her fondling the boys and guiding me inside her. I could feel her tightness as I entered her. It was a warm embrace. A few mins of grinding in that position and I roll her over to MISH. From slow rhythmic movements to rapid pounding, it was then I noticed her moans and squeals. I had turned deaf in the awe of ability to squirt. The magical moment was when I picked up pace and pinched her nipples, she had a big O moment. As she squirted once again, she squeezed her pelvic muscles milking me deep inside of her. It was so intense that I squeezed her boobs hard enough to leave an imprint. With my throbbing cock insider of her, I collapsed on her and rolled over with her. Once on top, she got up dripping my cum on my stomach and towel. She was quick to clean us both up and swap out the towels.

Quick water break and she wasted no time taking my throbbing cock in her mouth. I was still sensitive from my first shot. So I had her lay on her stomach and worshiped her soft smooth skin with my tongue, from her ample thighs to her plump round ass, on her velvetty back and her neck. Maybe ticklish or maybe arousing for her, but when I kissed her neck, she twitched like crazy. Propped up her hips and licked my way from her rosebud to her tasty bald pussy. OMFG she absolutely goes crazy and unleashes a wild splash of juice all over my face and mouth. I loved seeing/hearing her go out of control, screaming and buckling, and numerous gushes all over my face and into my mouth. Now pussy juice might not be your cup of joe but I find it incredibly hot. It was extra hot coz when I kissed after she had squirted all over my face, she had no hesitation going in for  DFK and tasting herself on me. With her ass propped up, went in for DS which was incredible. She showcased great muscle control, as her pussy lovingly clenched around my cock trying to squeeze out every ounce of my cum. I could see her creaming. We switched to CG, RCG and finished in mish. I laid on top of her until my cock slipped out of her.

I slowly peeled my sticky self off of her and we made it to the shower. She gave a good rub down. Knowing I would soon have to say good bye, I pinned her against the shower wall and FF her. I could feel my cum drip out of her pussy as she squirted on my hands. Gave her a DFK and stepped out of the shower to dry myself and get dressed while she cleaned herself. While I was getting  dressed, I realized I was 15 mins over. She got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around her. I apologized and handed her the extra cash I had in my wallet. She reluctantly accepted it saying, "hunny you good, i like you". Before we parted ways, I felt her up one last time with a tight hug and a quick slide inside her pussy.

I had a GREAT time! I left there with a huge smile and a great deal of satisfaction. Waterworks were a real deal for me. I was so mesmerized by her squirting that I did not realize how loud she was with her moans and squeals! She's definitely on the top of my list now.

Recent Ratings
spikedoggy   19-4-2023 16:00  Acceptance  +1   Yuffie certainly enjoys herself and I now a convert! Props!
Lonelydad   12-3-2023 01:00  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Looksatyou01   17-2-2023 18:35  Acceptance  +1   
sjtopher   14-2-2023 01:07  Karma  +4   Love that woman
sjchen   10-2-2023 07:24  Acceptance  +1   
Mokuba   9-2-2023 17:55  Karma  +2   You’ve got me deeply worried as I can’t swim or tread water
crypticpixels   9-2-2023 16:04  Acceptance  +1   
gg1234   8-2-2023 20:10  Karma  +3   
boscitc   8-2-2023 19:46  Karma  +8   
HK_Legend   8-2-2023 18:20  Karma  +4   
gwailoplayer   8-2-2023 18:19  Karma  +5   Rock on!
HKS77   8-2-2023 16:49  Karma  +3   Well done
MrNimbus5000   8-2-2023 12:42  Acceptance  +1   
kalvinhobbs   8-2-2023 09:02  Karma  +5   
emm7   8-2-2023 06:38  Karma  +3   
woodyash   8-2-2023 01:08  Karma  +2   Excellent
jhnxmth   8-2-2023 00:22  Acceptance  +1   
Susanlixxx   7-2-2023 21:00  Karma  +3   Great write up.
Lexyrexy13
Carnal Conqueror

UID 287666
Digest Posts 0
Credits 401
Posts 30
Karma 396
Acceptance 100
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2023 14:00  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 hornymilflover's post

I love your story telling. Wonderful.

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   14-2-2023 01:40  Acceptance  +1   Agree on one liners. hornymilflover needs five more karma points and then he is ready for N. America.
kalvinhobbs   8-2-2023 14:08  Acceptance  +1   One liners should be added as rating not comment