Subject: Oriental Palm Spring (OPS) Sauna TST (and FAQ about Saunas vs Spas)
egghead70
Lustful Lord

UID 15219
Digest Posts 0
Credits 545
Posts 17
Karma 543
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2023 21:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Oriental Palm Spring (OPS) Sauna TST (and FAQ about Saunas vs Spas)

Thanks to everyone for sharing their reports; I read through all the threads on Saunas and couldn't find a concise summary of what goes on, so I decided to write an FAQ myself.  Will follow up with my own report in reply.

What's difference between Spas and Saunas?
Basically there are tons of spas operate out of TST and you can't find any signs or Google results on it, they only operate through TG and usually require bookings.  The girls are generally in their 20s, of varying quality, some from HK and mostly from mainland China, some GFE YMMV.  You're usually cramped in a small room with a shower.  Price is usually around 1000 for 60 minutes including "massage" and HJ / BJ / Nuru and possibly FS.  For reference, P1 is massage, P2 is usually HE, and P3 is FS.  Not every spa does P3.  

Saunas are big establishments and you can see signs for them on the street, and they usually have websites on Google / Maps.  These have showers, jacuzzis, steam rooms, couches and TVs, and basically place for you to chill.  You get legit massages and usually happy endings.  See this thread for more info and grades; I'm not an expert (yet) but it seems like these all do HE of some form.

What's the pricing?
My trip as of 1 hour ago was 2200 HKD at OPS TST.  The breakdown as follows:
- 798 for entrance package, which includes facilities, food, non-alcoholic drinks, and 90 minutes massage with a masseuse.
- 40 locker fee tip (mandatory)
- 900 tip for masseuse (400 mandatory + negotiated 500 HE)
- (addon) 448 fee for beautician 30m massage (248 fee + 200 tip); the beautician tip is 150-200 per 30 minutes.

Basically, if you just walk in and get no options package, it's 798 + 40 + 400 tip; you get to use the facilities and get a 90m massage with no HE.  However, the massage was very good, on par with any professional spas imo.

What's difference between masseuse and beautician?
Based on the forum: masseuse are generally older and less pretty, and they're the ones doing full body massages in the rooms.  Beauticians are only in the lounge areas and give head/shoulder massages, and generally younger and prettier.  By definition beauticians can't give you HE unless you get her to a private room, which I'm not sure if it's possible in OPS.  Both gave me really good massages, and my masseuse was hot by my standards.

Beauticians are also walking eye candy; in OPS they're in black suits / black stockings / heels.

Do you get to choose the masseuse / beautician?
Short answer: no. You can pick the number if you know who, but basically the manager picks for you after asking you if you have preference on massage strength and their age.  I asked for light massage and younger masseuse, and I was pretty happy with who the manager picked.

Are there discounts / what's the membership model?
For OPS TST, 798 is standard 90m package as described above.  If you arrive before 2pm or after 9pm, it's 598.  After 1am it's 498.  I believe +400 is still the case for any time.

They also offered "membership" which is just discount for in upfront bulk purchase.  If you pre-pay 10000 HKD they give you 12000 credit and some other small freebies.

What happens in the massage room?
Full body massage for 90m with an above average hottie.  They have requirements to work there.  But the mask stayed on so I have no idea how cute they are under the mask.  For my purposes, she was hot and I didn't mind the mask staying on. I believe there are also older masseuse who are really good at massages/HE in case people prefer that.

The massage room door has a small window so you really can't get anything more than an HJ; BJ/FS would be too conspicuous.  I believe some spas have private VIP rooms and you can do whatever with masseuse/beautician for the right price.

Around last 20-30 minutes, the masseuse will ask if you want the add-on.  You negotiate a price, and she starts her magic.  I was also fondling her ass and tits, and I believe it's YMMV / negotiated upfront.

Was the food good?
Pay attention, you're not there for the food. But it was fine for a spa.

What's OPS and OSS?
Super confused with acronym at first.  OPS refers to Oriental Palm Spring, which has locations in TST, Jordan, and CWB.  OSS is Oriental Sauna Spa, located under Autoplaza in TST.  They're both supposed to be really good. There's also another spa nearby called "The Sauna and Spa" which also makes it confusing.

Are saunas or spas better?
That's up to personal preference.  If you just want release, spas are better value for the money (half the cost and you get more service.) If you want the full relaxing experience where you can chill on a big couch, and go for multiple rounds, it's definitely nice to be served.  I would probably do saunas periodically, but prefer spas for younger girls.  I'm big into face and having titties in my face, so spas are still the winner for me.

[ Last edited by  egghead70 at 6-2-2023 22:01 ]

Recent Ratings
Oneintwenty   28-4-2023 05:47  Acceptance  +1   
triangleTerms   8-3-2023 02:42  Acceptance  +1   Excellent, should be stickied
daWongster   7-3-2023 17:55  Karma  +3   
stevesandersdk   7-3-2023 02:27  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the write up!
Mister   1-3-2023 14:41  Karma  +6   Excellent, could be a stickie. Mods?
bisjop   24-2-2023 22:42  Acceptance  +1   is it possible to get two-girl massages in these places?
deviantmindhk   18-2-2023 00:56  Karma  +3   
momozzz   16-2-2023 23:44  Karma  +4   great summary
myketin   13-2-2023 23:11  Acceptance  +1   
potak   10-2-2023 15:32  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
wickedwickedsin   9-2-2023 15:19  Acceptance  +3   Definitive and Authoritative article. Please don't confuse SPA from SAUNA no more. Please. (although I don't expect mu ...
longtimelurker   8-2-2023 22:53  Karma  +4   
whodis   8-2-2023 13:32  Karma  +2   
raszagal   7-2-2023 22:48  Karma  +3   Thanks!
8shuffler8   7-2-2023 19:36  Karma  +3   Thanks for this
energylung   7-2-2023 17:40  Karma  +3   
dadumdum   7-2-2023 12:11  Karma  +6   good to know
zebra   7-2-2023 07:09  Karma  +6   Great
HKS77   6-2-2023 21:44  Karma  +3   Appreciate the effort
egghead70
Lustful Lord

UID 15219
Digest Posts 0
Credits 545
Posts 17
Karma 543
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2023 22:01  Profile P.M. 
Now for the review:

Date & Time of Session: Feb 2023
Name: 168
Nationality & Language: Cantonese
Face: 4?/5
Body: 4/5, small B cups, slim, nice legs
Skill: Massage 4.5/5, HE 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1700 (90min) (798 package fee + 900 tips)
Repeat: Yes

I arrived for the first time in OPS and they just asked me for my surname and ushered me in; didn't ask if I was a first timer or not (I'm Chinese.). You're given a wrist band with a locker number; into the "Locker / Shower area" you get naked and given a towel.  There's some food / drinks / ice cream in this area for some reason, but you should order it in the next area.  You shower, and before you go to the "Resting Area" with the couches, they give you shorts and robe.

In the Resting Area you're assigned a couch, and you order a beverage.  The manager / MMS comes and asks if you have a booking.  I said no and she asked me if I want light/medium/strong massage, young/old, and when I can start.  I said light/young and after 30m.  You can watch TV / phone / nap here as long as you want.

After 30m I'm led to a dim room where my masseuse is waiting for me.  #168 looked great, ~160cm and nice legs, in a blue polo / tennis skirt.  She kept her mask on the entire time, but just hot in general with shoulder length hair and pretty eyes.  By her voice and how she talked I could tell she was probably mid-30s though, which is older than I prefer, but wasn't complaining as long as she was hot.

She wasn't too talkative, but I made slow conversations and dropped some hints that I'm familiar with the expectations.  Overall the massage over 90m was really good, working out all my sore spots.  She became more talkative over the massage as I tested which topics she wanted to talk about (common sense guys, don't ask about why she works here or how much money she makes...).  Around 45m I flipped over, and she was working me near LB but wasn't as much as I wanted.  Around 60m mark she asked if I wanted to have HE for 500 more; I said yes.  I didn't ask about boundaries, but given our chemistry it seemed okay.  She used pretty good techniques and wasn't rushing LB, while I put my hands up her tennis skirt and into her blouse to feel up her tits.  After about 5m I .  She cleaned me up and then massaged me until time was up.

Afterwards I go back to the Resting Area, they were pointing me out and I said I wanted to stay longer.  They put me back into another couch no questions asked.   I relaxed for another hour and had some food, then asked for a beautician to see what the deal was.  I was here around 4-6pm so there weren't any beauticians walking around, I believe they're all working with other clients (so probably in the rooms?)  The manager asked what type of massage I wanted and I said head/shoulders.  I believe leg massage is code for HE with beauticians, I'll try that next time.  The beautician I got wasn't super hot but she was really skilled and gave me a great head massage on the couch.  30m goes by, she asked if 200 tip was okay, I said yes.  Later I saw another beautician walked by who was slimmer and hotter.  Finished up and showered and left.

Beautician:
Name: 杏子 (Almond)
Face: 3.5?/5
Body: 3.5?/5, can't really tell as she was behind the couch the whole time
Skill: Massage 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: $448 (30min) (248 for 30m + 200 tips).  I was told later that I can tip 150 or 200 per 30m.
Repeat: Yes for the massage, though it was kinda expensive.

Overall I had a good first time sauna experience and I'll return again.  It's 2x more expensive than spas but it's a different experience.  I wish they would take off their masks and make it easier to choose, and also get naked in the rooms.  If anyone has other tips, please share below.

My unanswered questions:
- Which sauna and branch are best? OSS / OPS / Windsor?
- Which place has the hottest women?
- Are the VIP rooms worth it?  There weren't VIP rooms in OPS TST.

Happy mongering.

Recent Ratings
Mister   1-3-2023 14:54  Karma  +4   At those prices, lack of access is a dealbreaker for me. Furtive fumbling is so old-school in the new world of nuru.
energylung   24-2-2023 23:02  Karma  +3   
hkpunter999   14-2-2023 03:16  Karma  +4   
myketin   13-2-2023 23:11  Acceptance  +1   
Silashk   8-2-2023 14:15  Karma  +2   This is a very good write up, considered I am a frequent customer there
8shuffler8   8-2-2023 02:44  Karma  +3   
HKS77   7-2-2023 18:50  Karma  +3   
daddycool   7-2-2023 17:32  Karma  +1   168 was working in VIP Sauna years ago
zebra   7-2-2023 07:09  Karma  +6   
woodyash   7-2-2023 02:10  Acceptance  +2   
egghead70
Lustful Lord

UID 15219
Digest Posts 0
Credits 545
Posts 17
Karma 543
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2023 07:55  Profile P.M. 
One more thing forgot to add in FAQ:

How do I pay (in room or on exit?
Generally you settle everything on checkout, they give you a total sum and you can ask for itemized breakdown.  The masseuse in room where you negotiated a tip would prefer e-transfer so they don't share the tip (10% take from the house.) So in my case for 900 tip, she asked for 500 to be transferred since the 400 is mandatory tip (where 40 is split to house instead of 90.) You can pay with credit card as well and the merchant name is something innocuous.
jomo
Musky Member

UID 62401
Digest Posts 0
Credits 159
Posts 29
Karma 154
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 20
Registered 18-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2023 18:01  Profile P.M. 
Quality of girls OSS > OPS > Windsor

VIP room at OSS is for unlocking the ultimate service or you want more privacy. But most ladies only willing to go further after your 2nd or 3rd visits. Beautician at OSS is asking over 3-4K for full service which is on a very high side.

QUOTE:
Originally posted by egghead70 at 6-2-2023 22:01
Now for the review:

Date & Time of Session: Feb 2023
Name: 168
Face: 4?/5
Body: 4/5, small B cu ...

Recent Ratings
HKS77   15-2-2023 17:01  Acceptance  +3   
egghead70   8-2-2023 18:57  Karma  +3   Thanks for the tips
myketin
Carnal Conqueror

UID 284849
Digest Posts 0
Credits 306
Posts 18
Karma 305
Acceptance 19
Reading Access 30
Registered 22-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 13-2-2023 23:34  Profile P.M. 
Rainbow Sauna & Health Club

I want to ask if anyone has been to Rainbow Sauna & Health Club located under Energy Plaza Shopping Arcade?

I had an interesting experience during summer 2020, a few months after the pandemic started and borders where shut-down

I was on East TST with time to kill and it was when I saw Rainbow Sauna & Health Club and decided to go and explore. The entrance is through a lift, where an older lady was sitting on a counter. I asked for a massage, and she quickly showed me a menu with English and Japanese written with all the options.
I told her I wanted a full body massage, she contacted someone through radio and send me through the lift.

I didn't know what to expect, as it was before I read thoroughly this forum, and before I discovered the TG-world of SPAs.

After exiting the lift, it was a typical sauna where a guy welcomes you, gives you a towel and a key for your locker. Then you proceed to the showers and jacuzzi area where another guy will help you put on some kind of pijamas before leading you to a small room with couches and TV screens.

I remember there were some ladies there, but it was a man who approached me and was quickly offered a full body massage. He asked for what kind of strength I preferred and I replied medium. He left and after a few minutes took me to a room.

After a while, a good-looking lady late 20s-early 30s short and buxom lady entered. She was wearing a skirt and polo shirt. Her English was very good so we had a good chat during the massage.

By this time, I didn't know if it included HJ so I was making my mind that if it didn't I was still very satisfied with the very good massage provided. I was already making my mind when suddenly, and without asking she removed the pijama pants and started teasing butt crack, thighs and balls.

After the turn I asked if I had to pay extra and she said it was included. I proceeded to enjoy the HJ, and asked if I could touch her big tits which she allowed and brought them out for me to play with. Although she didn't remove her shirt or bra, just gave access to those titties.

After the deal was done, she cleaned up, went out to clean herself, and after returning, she helped me put on again the pijama pants again. She told me I could book her, and invite me to visit often (it was a few months after pandemic started, so definitely their business was very slow).

It's a shame that 2.5 years have passed and I haven't visited this venue again, so I ask if someone here has had any similar experience there as I haven't seen it reviewed here.

[ Last edited by  myketin at 13-2-2023 23:36 ]

Recent Ratings
Mister   1-3-2023 14:49  Karma  +4   Get more karma by starting a thread of your own. Also, price details would be nice.
jomo
Musky Member

UID 62401
Digest Posts 0
Credits 159
Posts 29
Karma 154
Acceptance 92
Reading Access 20
Registered 18-3-2011
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2023 16:28  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by myketin at 13-2-2023 23:34
I want to ask if anyone has been to Rainbow Sauna & Health Club located under Energy Plaza Shopping Arcade?

I had an interesting experience during summer 2020, a few months after the pandemic sta ...

HJ is standard provision of Rainbow.
Most ML can go further to BJ even FS if you are regular. Need to pay cash in room for the extras, remember to bring some cash into the room.

Recent Ratings
twiceAweek   16-2-2023 19:13  Acceptance  +10   agree, but these days all these girls will accept pay me, apple pay, FPS etc. instead of cash
egghead70
Lustful Lord

UID 15219
Digest Posts 0
Credits 545
Posts 17
Karma 543
Acceptance 45
Reading Access 40
Registered 19-10-2008
Status Offline
Post at 20-2-2023 18:25  Profile P.M. 
Yes for both experiences the masseuse prefer e-transfer over cash or pay at counter.  If you pay at counter they have to split with the house.

I realize now why you can't e-transfer at spas, but okay in the saunas.  The women at the sauna have legitimate visas in HK and can work as a masseuse, vs most girls in spas come from mainland illegally or temporarily without right to work.

Recent Ratings
HKS77   22-2-2023 14:43  Acceptance  +3   
Theo4321
Carnal Conqueror

UID 63348
Digest Posts 0
Credits 278
Posts 45
Karma 273
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2023 14:21  Profile P.M. 
After many years, I'm planning my return to HK next year. Decided to start looking at the reviews to see what has changed. (especially to find out what happened to Annie @ Reiki massage from about 6yrs ago).

It seems the style of reports have changed quite a bit, and this thread has certainly helped me decode some reports.

Might be worth turning it into a sticky for future punters too?
daddycool
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61405
Digest Posts 0
Credits 247
Posts 90
Karma 244
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2011
Location Hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 21-2-2023 21:40  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Theo4321 at 21-2-2023 14:21
After many years, I'm planning my return to HK next year. Decided to start looking at the reviews to see what has changed. (especially to find out what happened to Annie @ Reiki massage from about 6yr ...

3 years back, I last met Annie@Reiki at 66 Wellington Street Wish Spa.
I believe Annie changes her job now
Annie absent from Wish Spa at Graham Street by now.

[ Last edited by  daddycool at 22-2-2023 01:02 ]
Theo4321
Carnal Conqueror

UID 63348
Digest Posts 0
Credits 278
Posts 45
Karma 273
Acceptance 109
Reading Access 30
Registered 5-4-2011
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2023 03:25  Profile P.M. 
Reply #9 daddycool's post

Thanks for the heads up! At the risk of sounding like I'm highjacking the thread, is Romana still around? She used to the be main host at Reiki from what I remember.

I still think the FAQ here should be a sticky for any admins around :-)
daddycool
Carnal Conqueror

UID 61405
Digest Posts 0
Credits 247
Posts 90
Karma 244
Acceptance 60
Reading Access 30
Registered 28-2-2011
Location Hongkong
Status Offline
Post at 22-2-2023 15:44  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Theo4321 at 22-2-2023 03:25
Thanks for the heads up! At the risk of sounding like I'm highjacking the thread, is Romana still around? She used to the be main host at Reiki from what I remember.

I still think the FAQ here shoul ...

Hey man, Romania is Annie w/ her name changed.
hotstud123
Nookie Newbie

UID 288838
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1
Posts 1
Karma 1
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-3-2023 22:45  Profile P.M.