Face:  4/5
Body: 53/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: Yes
PSE: Yes
Price: 280/hr
Repeat: Yes

Greetings Brothers who enjoy in this lovely and healthy activities! This is my first post here and even thought I have been on blocks for sometime, this was my first adventure after Covid. I was rusty and aged a bit more and I promise to more burpees from now on. Wow things have changed, there are no $20s anymore, not sure about overall quality and access.

The AKD PO was awesome, got verified very quickly based on some other org who still kept my records. A bit scary!

The place is easy to find and must have the highest concentration of thrill seekers wondering with a lost look at the top of the hour. Yeah thats us. The direction was easy and pretty soon I am right at the entrance of the Disney world. Only here I can enter without a ticket. She is a bit older looking, but  came with big smile and nice DFK at the gate. She looked a bit tall, until I realized the height of the platform she is using. Nonthless the platform made it easy to wonder around, caress her pussy and starfish a bit. She kept up with DFK, while taking our clothes off. She doesn't speak english at all, but universal sign language told me to move to bathroom. Blue toast, I took solo shower and cam back. I think she was bit nervous or I didn't know whether she wants to take the lead or wants me to lead. Very soon she kneels down looks up and starts giving a sensual blowjob, no DT and some tounge action. It was good but not great. I put her against the wall and this time I go down start enjoying downstairs. She gets loud, moans starts playing with her breasts. Her brests are bit saggy but has good volume and soft to touch, not great but pretty good. I carefully position her at the edge of the bed and then starts mish, she gets loud, thurts back her pelvis, grabs my back. Very soon I can't keep it anymore  and   Mind you I am coming back in court after a loooong gap, so it was too early. She tries to give some lame massage, didn't try much to wake up jr. that much. Niether I was interested, since I am trying to get in to game shape.

We take shower and then time for ggodbye.

She has a very nice attitude and wants to please you. So if you are into older service oriented girls who are not freaks then she is for you.

Recent Ratings
littlefinger   7-2-2023 02:03  Karma  +3   I like her. But she no longer on their site
kalvinhobbs   6-2-2023 23:42  Karma  +5   
Susanlixxx   6-2-2023 21:46  Karma  +3