Body: 5/5
Height:  5'2"
Skill: 5/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: Y
PSE: Y
Price & Session Length:   $$.8 60
Repeat: Y

When I first sent a text, I mainly wanted to get screened. I wasn't actually planning to book quite yet. But then I realized the building was *really* close to BART. That the ride would be about the same duration as driving down made it a no-brainer, especially with the bad drivers out there who don't know how to drive in the rain.

There are plenty reviews of Yuffie already, so I will try to just touch on a few things...

When I arrived, I did ask to shower first. What threw me off is Yuffie didn't join me. No biggie, as I just wanted to do a quick rinse any way. She did join for a post-game shower though.

I will reiterate that she has a lot of good tongue action. Whether it's DFK, or all the various body parts of mine she worked with her tongue, she has, I would say, the most skillful tongue I have ever experienced. Imagine an Asian Alina Lopez!

I confess she is the first I have been with who gave the water works experience. It reminded me of a few times long ago when an RA would put warm water/tea in their mouth and then start a BJ, except with Yuffie, it's all her.

Something that might be understated is that she is also very good with her fingers. While her mouth/tongue/kitty get all the attention, her fingers are very good at creating other simultaneous sensations.

I want to mention that I'm a bit jealous of sjtopher's experience with Yuffie's kegels. I totally felt it, but she started it towards the end of our session, when I was already pretty spent. So I don't think I got the full show on that. It's just something to aim for next time.

Our main events consisted of CG first, then after a break we did mish. While I don't like to judge my performance based on a woman's moans that can be faked, she definitely had a smile on her face as we finished.

Overall, top ratings all around. I will definitely repeat. For me, that is actually saying a lot, as there is only one provider (tall Russian who was based in SF at one point, but is pretty much retired now) who I have ever repeated. At some point, I may even explore some doubles. I am curious if any other orgs are in this building, as it is in a perfect location for me. If there are other BART stations in close proximity to apartments of fun, I hope those can be shared!

Recent Ratings
sjtopher   14-2-2023 01:22  Karma  +4   Welcome to the party, I have been enjoying huffier for years, always a good time.
crypticpixels   7-2-2023 13:09  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Mokuba   6-2-2023 15:59  Karma  +2   Thanks for the keen observations! She’s definitely is one of my New Year’s resolutions
seeker_69   6-2-2023 12:33  Acceptance  +1   Sounds familiar, Yuffie's one of a kind
kalvinhobbs   6-2-2023 11:47  Karma  +5   
woodyash   6-2-2023 10:34  Karma  +2   Excellent
MrNimbus5000   6-2-2023 09:26  Acceptance  +1   
emm7   6-2-2023 09:25  Karma  +5   Great first review! Was the screening process hard? What exactly did they ask for?
Susanlixxx   6-2-2023 09:19  Karma  +3   Great review. Welcome to the board.
MrNimbus5000
Kinky King

UID 287381
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1015
Posts 81
Karma 991
Acceptance 475
Reading Access 50
Registered 27-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2023 09:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
When I asked to see Yuffie last year, despite having references and have seen Yuffie when she was in other orgs before. they had me hold up an ID and do a wink for a selfie.  Yes, I sent it with my work badge.  Cleared me right away.  I guess you can probably black out anything you don't want to expose but my work badge does have my first name on it and the company name. Good luck screening.

Recent Ratings
huluvudu   8-2-2023 18:04  Acceptance  +1   
emm7   6-2-2023 11:49  Karma  +3   Interesting. Thanks for the info!