Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-2-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2023 01:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][San Mateo]Dream Butterfly - Reverse Massage Neko

Head about Dream Butterfly Spa for a while, Visited on Thursday afternoon after a long day, parking here tends to get difficult at the time, but there is plenty of parking on the side streets around the block (I prefer to walk anyways). Was met by Tina in the lobby and she mentioned she has a new girl in rotation - Neko (I reallllllly need to try Tina with those mommy milkers…) - book 1 hour and pay house fee of $70. Out comes a  GND girl in her mid to late twenties running after finishing with another client. I make a joke that she better wash her hands and she gets a bit red and laughs.

F - 4/5
B - 3/5
A - 3/5
S - 3/5
M - 3/5 (but was fun)

Got into the room, undressed and got onto the table. This is where things got interesting. I asked if she knew how to step on backs (since I’m a bit thicker) and she said no.. at this point I ask if wants to learn all the points on the back and spend the first 10 minutes in reverse… she’s on the table and I’m disrobing her to show her all the key places where she should focus in on me. A bit of teasing later and she asked me to climb onto the table. I lay there and she attempts to give me a CMT massage but she is a bit on the weaker side so it didn’t do too much for me. What stood out what’s when she gripped my scalp with her fingers and basically forced all the brain fog out with every pull she did… god it was a good head massage and it made me feel like my head was on cloud 9. Proceeded to flip… she is a light you her and that actually gets LB going, and she takes it slow. Super receptive to feedback which I love and doesn’t have any reservations on exploring when you give her prompts like lifting your legs. Had a satisfying release and one thing I loved about our experience was that there was no hassle at any point about talking tip (maybe it’s because I mentioned I’ve been here before). She leaves to clean up, I get dressed and tip .6 for the experience on the dresser. They rotate girls almost everyday so you never really know who you are going to get - but Neko works Thursday afternoons.

Recommend: Yes

Recent Ratings
weekendballer   6-2-2023 12:33  Karma  +3   
gg1234   6-2-2023 06:07  Karma  +1   Thanks for the report. I recommend using the Report Template next time.
emm7   6-2-2023 04:05  Acceptance  +3   
littlefinger   6-2-2023 03:14  Karma  +3   
kalvinhobbs   6-2-2023 02:48  Karma  +5   Welcome !
Abas399   6-2-2023 02:27  Acceptance  +1   
jhnxmth   6-2-2023 01:31  Acceptance  +1   
Abas399
Carnal Conqueror

UID 287154
Digest Posts 0
Credits 371
Posts 40
Karma 366
Acceptance 98
Reading Access 30
Registered 21-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2023 02:31  Profile P.M. 
Thanks for sharing!

Do you have any recommendations of other girls there? I’ve Nico (petite pretty face) works on Tuesday’s.

Recent Ratings
saylr   9-2-2023 05:31  Acceptance  +2   Try Cindy
Switter.sf
Nookie Newbie

UID 287738
Digest Posts 0
Credits 77
Posts 6
Karma 76
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 10
Registered 6-2-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2023 11:49  Profile P.M. 
I’ve heard incredible feedback about Tina, but she is always booked solid. She I believe is the Mamasan (someone can correct me if I’m wrong but she’s always scheduling folks)

Recent Ratings
Abas399   9-2-2023 16:06  Karma  +2