Karma 110
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 20
Registered 4-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2023 23:23  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Vivi from STM: TST, Hong Kong

Please note, this is my first report and I apologize if it's not up to the standard/quality

Date & Time of Session: this week in the afternoon
Name: Vivi
Link: https://t.me/STMNewphoto
Agent: STM (Hong Kong)
Nationality & Language: Thai...speaks good english
Face:  3.5/5 - Above average face - photos have been modified a bit
Body: 3.5/5 - slightly dark skin and not the clearest but OK. Modified boobs, small scar in the middle of chest (small but noticeable) nice round butt. Mostly shaved pussy - bit of hair
Skill: 4/5 - lots of kissing and teasing, she smelt great and clean. decent BBBJ , cowgirl and Mish. Ended with a massage.
Service: 4.5/5 - excellent, friendly, happy to talk. felt very natural and likes to hug. Clean and smelling great.
GFE: 5/5 - playful, friendly
PSE: 4/5 - decent BBBJ, excellent sex in different positions
Price & Session Length:  HKD900 + tips (I gave HKD100) for 60 mins 1-shot
Repeat: maybe, but want to try others.

More details: Arranged on the day via TG and agent responded in English promptly. Agreed on the time and he gave me the hotel address. Upon arrived, I message again and was given the room number. I knocked on the door and was greeted by Vivi in a short dress. She kissed me immediately and gave a passionate hug. I undressed and Vivi came and started kissing and touching me all over. We continued in the shower while Vivi rubbed soap all over me -  kissing and hugging me. In the shower, she played with my balls and gave me a wonder BBBJ and made me rock solid. She asked me to turn around and started to clean my back and she slide her hands and fingers between my balls to stroke me. After washing, she passed me a towel and I dried myself off in the room while she continued to clean herself. As she entered the room, she removed the towel and led me to the bed and told me to lie on my back. She immediately started kissing me and gave me a wonderful BBBJ and teasing my whole body. After a while and she saw how hard I was, out came the 'dom and I slid slowly inside her in the cow girl position. She started off slow before speeding up. We did doggy for a while before we ended in mish and I eventually came into the condom while inside her. She genuinely seemed to be enjoying herself as I was fucking her. After I came, she removed the condom and she gave a wonderful deep Thai massage. I did get hard again, but it didn't go further (only included 1 shot). Took a shower and paid her before leaving. Overall, great time with Vivi.

[ Last edited by  joyrider2020 at 5-2-2023 23:34 ]

Recent Ratings
waldo   7-2-2023 03:39  Karma  +5   
Susanlixxx   7-2-2023 01:56  Karma  +3   
modnar   6-2-2023 10:10  Karma  +3   
HKS77   6-2-2023 07:49  Karma  +3   Nice report
pierrot   6-2-2023 07:35  Karma  +5   Thanks
gg1234   6-2-2023 06:25  Karma  +3   
littlefinger   6-2-2023 03:13  Karma  +3   
wandering13213   6-2-2023 00:40  Karma  +4   Thanks for the report
perriersons08   5-2-2023 23:37  Karma  +10   
perriersons08
Master Mongerer

UID 116605
Digest Posts 0
Credits 5360
Posts 678
Karma 5306
Acceptance 1070
Reading Access 80
Registered 9-4-2014
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2023 23:37  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
STM was doing really well with some really good girls for a bit but the recent ones have been pretty bad

----------------------------------------------------
TG group is mostly by invite only or regular board contributors.