Reading Access 50
Registered 16-11-2014
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2023 16:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
3 Shot Friday with FL Indo Milf

Date & Time of Session: January late night
Name:  “R"
Nationality & Language: Indonesian / English.
Face:  3/5
Body:  3/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 1500 overnight (8 hrs / 3 shots)
Repeat: Yep for late-night backup

Wanchai is finally picking up a bit with travelers coming in and no bar restrictions. I saw the blonde mongolian and other stunning Russians at the underground spot (E) this past weekend (along with some milfy Asians who thought they could command a good price just by being there in a nice dress). Other bars are flying later and later as well, with many packed beyond 2 am on Friday nights. I was out at JB a couple weeks back on Friday and stupidly passed up a girl named Anne in from Manila, around 30 and quite beautiful, in town with a few freinds on a FL mission for just a couple weeks (she already left). It was before midnight and I wasn't ready to cash in yet, so I didn't negotiate with her, but regretted it a couple hours later when she was already gone. That's the risk of hedging for later evening pickups.

But there was a reasonably attractive Indo milf that I hadn't seen before with a face that's MCOT. She was petite (around 5'1") with only a little belly fat (1 cm or so), so still looking good (see photos, nothing special but not bad on the eyes.) Of course, in the darkness of the bar made her look mid 30s but back at hotel the next morning she showed the signs of a 43 year old Asian who has retained a lot of youthful features. (She has a 19-year-old daughter, wish I could get my grimy, lecherous paws on that...) Seems I've had my fair share of milf FL experiences the past year (except for the Mongolian stick of dynamite), so there were 1 or 2 hovering in the vicinity as I made it clear via conspicuous ignorance that I didn't want them that night. So eventually around 2 am I caught this petite milf out on the sidewalk and we quickly morphed into transaction status. She's a PT helper between jobs so she's doing some socializing-freelancing (seems she wants to maintain a gray area, looking for BF but with regular compensated dating. Sorry, I'm more black and white - dating=no trade, trade=no dating expectations...) So for this first venture, she pretty much left it up to me for tip.

I had a great nearby hotel staycation booked, so it was only 5 minutes over and up to a high floor. Into the shower and then boom boom boom like crazy for the next 8 hours. Her skills were everything I've come to expect from Indos - very good in bed with frequent and effective BBBJ, DATY for "all you care to consume," riding cowgirl like a f**ing bucking bronco, and audibly urging me to ground and pound from every thinkable position. It was take no prisoners, teeth gnashing indulgence within a larger pattern: foreplay to oral to wind and grind intercourse to    , sleep a few hours, more foreplay to oral to wind and grind intercourse to    , sleep a few hours, foreplay to oral to wind and grind intercourse to    , exchange numbers, kiss goodbye and fall back asleep by myself til noon with a big smile on my face.

I would definitely do repeat, preferably once every 6 weeks or so. She was amazingly accommodating. Every time we woke up we started kissing and got into a new session, and she got just as much out of it as I did (though I don't know if she had any real orgasm). And there was no complaint of pain or being tired, even after my 3rd shot. I flipped 3 500 bills at her and she was perfectly happy (probably could have done much less).

But I think she's looking for someone to take her into the next phase of life (i.e., probably wants someone to flip the bill for her daughter's uni education - not me thank you). Since then she's a bit pushy on chats, so I made it clear that this is only an occasional thing. Seems she is out and can be seen in WC once every week or 2 at JB or Am accross the street. I have seen her out again since our meeting, but she was talking to another dude, so I respected her independence. (Later in the evening, at another bar, I was talking to a new lady and she showed up, having lost the dude from an hour before. She didn't notice me and I slipped out with my new friend unscathed. Got a text from her around 3 am with the "I miss you" bs, which is fine when I'm desperate for last-minute comfort. But I was on my way home with the new pinay cutie. She wasn't happy when I texted her the next day and told her that I'd seen her but didn't want to bother her. Of course, if she'd been successful with that man, she wouldn't care, but she went home empty handed (and no new bills to fill the purse wallet) so she tried to turn it into a personal affront and me being "not nice." Anyway I reminded her of the need for mutual respect, which she appears (or at least pretends) to understand, and if she can behave according to that principle, we just might find another occasion where our minds, hearts, and bodies can meet.

Just hoping to get back into the under 30 FL category soon. Welcome SE Asian travelers!

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
t1988   21-11-2023 17:55  Acceptance  +1   Great intel
Crabby442   3-11-2023 01:47  Acceptance  +1   Nice one
JM007   4-4-2023 22:51  Karma  +2   What is her contact?
Netflix007   5-3-2023 19:48  Karma  +2   Cute smile, lovely face. Will look for next time.
mr_tux   4-3-2023 21:09  Karma  +2   
Unitedfuture   27-2-2023 19:59  Karma  +2   
SalesGuy555   22-2-2023 01:03  Karma  +2   
absurdit   15-2-2023 20:53  Acceptance  +1   Original
HK_Legend   7-2-2023 09:14  Karma  +8   If she crosses my path one evening, done deal 101 !! :)
dontkonwme   7-2-2023 08:39  Karma  +3   Mind passing her tg contact?
Theaverageben   7-2-2023 03:29  Acceptance  +1   Could you please share the name of the pub where the Russians were?
austin821   6-2-2023 05:24  Karma  +6   Nice, cheers for the report.
steriam   5-2-2023 21:35  Karma  +2   
Rayguy   5-2-2023 20:40  Karma  +5   
shyrocket   5-2-2023 20:25  Karma  +3   Really great stuff. Contact details?
sstylee228   5-2-2023 17:10  Acceptance  +1   Amazing report man, for a second felt like reading a book haha.