Legit Thai Gem at KH 13/F

Date: Feb 4, afternoon
Name: Ginger
Face: 5/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 5/5
GFE: 6/5
WIR: ABSOLUTELY

It's been a while since my last punt here in this building as I was traumatized with a real ladyboy. But nevertheless I
preferred KH to Fuji as more Thais work here and the ladies selection keep changing as opposed to Fuji's top floors
mainstays.

I went into KH without any thought of punting, was just gonna see the ladies working and decide from there. Took the lift
to 14th, nothing special. Walked down to 13th and went to the C corridor, only Ginger's door was available so I rang it. Her door had $500 written on it but my first question was how much and she looked annoyed, and I quickly asked if she did
BBBJ and she said yes. I walked away but was intrigued. I thought of wandering to other floors to see what my other
options were. As I was turning the corner, I said fuck it, I am going in as I was sure she was a lady. Haha.

Rang her doorbell again and when she opened she looked surprised and I gestured if I could come in. She said yes, once
inside, she sat on the bed and asked me why do people keep asking where she is from. And when she says Thailand, they all get scared. I said maybe people prefer Thais to locals and she said no it's not that. Then I told her straight it was
because they are afraid of the ladyboys and we ask questions to hear your voice, to see if you are a woman or not.
She was mindblown now as to why people keep asking prices, where she's from, etc.

After the quick chitchat. She asked me to pay first which was ok for me, and she set a timer on her phone and showed it
to me that it was 30 mins. Her room is nice as the bed is queen size, the one problem is the damn toilet, couldn't even fit
two people so I had to shower alone. She was already undressed as I came out. Her breasts were man made judging from shape but it was very soft to touch and they were C cups.

I laid on the bed as she went in the toilet for a quick mouthwash and when she come out, she hopped onto the bed and
started a very sensual catbath. It was like she was doing to pleasure you, not like other ladies that do it like a regular
routine. Made her down to LB, and she started DT it and I wanted to cum then and there as I haven't punted for a while
then she stopped and was gonna grab a condom. I said if we could go slower and more foreplay, she happily obliged.
I then asked her if I could touch her LS and she opened her legs and sat facing me while blowing me and gave me access
to her LS. It was cleanly shaven and I just twirled, slowly inserted a finger to see if she was ok. Continued like this for a
while.

She asked if I was ready and I said yes. She put on a condom and started with a CG, kept grinding, and I just decided to
nut in CG, she knew I was cumming, so she rode faster. Helped clean me up and started to chitchat again about the HK
weather, what she did before coming to KH. She used to be a HG but said HG doesnt earn as much as momey as the
agents take a bigger cut. She was disappointed then by how dirty KH was. I said all walk up buildings are like this and she
laughed. Checked her phone and said I had around 8 mins so I asked me to shower.

Overall, she is a fantastic lady and she aims to please. I may go back to see if there will be something else she is offering
such as kissing, CIM, etc. I also asked if she did kissing, she said yes but didn't initiate any the whole time so maybe a
repeat might unlock this. She was also drinking beer, said she loves it. She is going back on the 16th but will be staying in KH until the 13th. I wanted to take a photo of her for you guys but I didn't know how to bring up the question. Any tips on
this?

Thank you for taking the time to read and hope you treat her well.

Recent Ratings
Mister   15-2-2023 13:28  Karma  +4   Good detailed report.
HK_Legend   10-2-2023 09:57  Karma  +8   
slickric423   8-2-2023 02:15  Karma  +4   
boscitc   7-2-2023 22:56  Karma  +8   
banter141a   7-2-2023 13:24  Karma  +5   I ask for pic, but no face in pic. Worked once.. failed three other times.
nnbbs   5-2-2023 20:15  Karma  +3   
energylung   5-2-2023 20:11  Acceptance  +3   
HKS77   5-2-2023 09:11  Karma  +3   
monogamous   5-2-2023 06:38  Karma  +3   Yeah pic taking is tough asked a few times yet never got a yes or it will cost.
hkpunter999   5-2-2023 04:28  Karma  +5   
honkong2012   5-2-2023 00:38  Karma  +4   
johnxyz
Kinky King

UID 133704
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1099
Posts 274
Karma 1091
Acceptance 166
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-9-2015
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2023 12:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
How tall is she? fat or slim? Is she dark or white? Are her tits real?
coolcoolcool24
Lustful Lord

UID 268665
Digest Posts 0
Credits 595
Posts 27
Karma 592
Acceptance 61
Reading Access 40
Registered 2-9-2020
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2023 22:36  Profile P.M. 
Reply #2 johnxyz's post

Around 5'4", slim, slight belly fat, typical Thai skin color, and her tits are augmented but soft to  touch
Mister
Throbbing Titan

UID 27937
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4268
Posts 2133
Karma 4209
Acceptance 1187
Reading Access 70
Registered 18-7-2009
Status Offline
Post at 15-2-2023 13:32  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 coolcoolcool24's post

First, ask if you can take a photo from the rear.

Then ask for a full frontal shot with her holding up her hands or a towel to shield her face. The more creative the pose, the more likely she will oblige if she gets into the fun of it.