Date & Time: 3rd Feb 2023 @230pm
Address: To Kwa Wan, 13 Kowloon City Rd, 2nd Flr Room F
Name: Lulu
Nationality: Indonesian
Face: 3/5 Has braces or smokers teeth
Body: 4/5, 5'6" slim body type, dark skin
Service: 3/5
Price: $500 damage

Parked up in To Kwa Wan, and was feeling a bit horny I did have a plan to go take a look at King Hing in MK, but decided to quickly roam through Kowloon City Rd. I rang Lulu's bell and she answered with wet hair, which for some strange reason I find a turn on. She has dark skin an OK face slim legs and she is pretty tall, I asked how much she said $400 in mandarin, which I thought was a bit strange as she didn't look Chinese, so I asked in english if she was Thai, she said Indonesian, 'DING' oh that'll be a first.

Her place is a small flat, she had a slim sweet smelling cigarette lit in an ashtray and had some indonesian music playing on a BT speaker, I guess the music wasn't Thai so it must of been Indonesian, I tried talking to her in english but she said she doesn't speak english, but she could speak a little mandarin. The smoke was pretty much everywhere in the flat and was a bit of a turn off, but it wasn't a normal offensive smoke. Clothes off her body looked fine a small patch hair, long legs and B size tits with dark smallish nipples. One thing was she had red patches on her back like angel wings. I found out afterwards that they were from the voodoo back massage scratching thingamy, where they use rocks pebbles or in her case a coin to rub the skin red raw.
Standard shower nothing to report. Onto the bed, the mattress was damn comfy, I wanted to sleep. Cat bath fine, nothing spectacular, BJ was a CBJ but I asked for BBBJ, which she agreed and I said I would pay more for it, well tbh not really worth it, lots of saliva but zero suction, I didn't get anything. She did let me finger her, and I didn't want to kiss her as smokers breath is a no thanks to me. Sex was OK mish was deep she liked getting hugged, doggy was good as her ass was perfect it felt great bashing her butt, so much that standing up from behind was good, I finished with her lying on the bed and me standing.

I showered and tried to chat asking how long she is in town she said a week, I paid up and left because my clothes were smelling of smoke.

Overall it's a tick in my box as my first Indonesian, but I doubt I would repeat Lulu.

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   13-3-2023 18:59  Karma  +1   
Flybydr   9-3-2023 14:28  Karma  +4   
banter141a   7-2-2023 13:22  Karma  +5   
thestarstar   5-2-2023 09:16  Acceptance  +1   Hi you have her contact please ?
honkong2012   5-2-2023 00:42  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   4-2-2023 17:57  Karma  +8   
Kinomino   4-2-2023 16:17  Acceptance  +3   Excellent
boscitc   4-2-2023 12:56  Karma  +5   No need to repeat her, but Indos are some of the best in the game. Keep finding new good ones.
HKGPeter   4-2-2023 00:26  Karma  +2   Thank you.
monogamous
Kinky King

UID 19119
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1067
Posts 232
Karma 1061
Acceptance 118
Reading Access 50
Registered 22-1-2009
Location North East HK
Status Offline
Post at 5-2-2023 21:48  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@thestarstar didn't ask for her contact.
@boscitc Need to find more.
Flybydr
Kinky King

UID 118707
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1347
Posts 135
Karma 1327
Acceptance 406
Reading Access 50
Registered 18-6-2014
Location HKNT
Status Offline
Post at 9-3-2023 15:10  Profile Site P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Reply #1 monogamous's post

Little bit of trivia

The voodoo thing is called “Kerokan” or “Cold massage” - it involves sterilising a coin, lathering the back with mint oil and drawing the coin across the surface causing small red abrasions in a horizontal pattern down the back giving an angel wing-like appearance

The Indonesians believe the cold metal draws out impurities in the skin in the form of red marks that appear on the surface which in turn cleanses skin, blood and spirit

What they don’t know however is that they stumbled across a hidden beauticians technique where the abrasions cause miniature non invasive lesions on the skin

The skin heals the micro cuts with new skin cells instead of scarring tissue giving younger, softer, bouncier skin
I’ve used this in the past to clear up some old scratch and acne marks with remarkable effect

I’m obviously an avid fan of indos, always liked looking down during doggy and seeing pure untouched creamy brown skin like a fresh brownie out of the oven

Recent Ratings
wandering13213   12-3-2023 12:57  Karma  +5   
monogamous   10-3-2023 10:45  Karma  +3