Subject: [USA][CA][Cupertino] Shin (MsSweetDiana org)
hornymilflover
Carnal Conqueror

UID 287661
Digest Posts 0
Credits 208
Posts 12
Karma 204
Acceptance 89
Reading Access 30
Registered 3-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 3-2-2023 13:27  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][Cupertino] Shin (MsSweetDiana org)

Date & Time of Session:  12/22/22, Late Evening
Name:  Shin
Link:https://www.adultlook.com/p/3162597
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Chinese/Mandarin plus some English
Face: 6
Body: 8
Height:  5’4”
Skill: 8
Service: 8
GFE: Yes
PSE: Yes
Price & Session Length:  $200+$40(tip)/hr (CIP)
Repeat: YES

Details:

I've been seeing MsSweetDiana ads for a while, and decided to give a go during the holiday urges. Amidst holiday spending, she worked out within my "extra" spending budget. I was already in the area and texted PO. Usual text setup to get to the location. Seemed a bit distant and business like when I got there but warmed up and did a great job. It was nice overall. Very accommodating. I will repeat if I run out my A-List options/ATFs.

As the door opened, I was greeted with only a smile and directed where to leave the shoes and pointed me towards the room. Once inside the room, I was given a quick hug and asked to go in for a solo shower. This is where I felt a bit disconnected and business like. Completed paperwork and hopped into a quick shower. While in shower she came in for a BT and have a meet & greet with junior. She gave my privates a quick rinse and a quick tug from outside the tub. Once done, she dried me off. I took this chance of exploring her MILF body in some light. She did not mind. I love me a natural woman with stretch marks and natural signs of aging. As she was about to lead me back to the room, I pulled her back for a full body embrace and some P2P play while DFK. Her kisses were sloppy in a good way. She dropped down on her knees and gave some good BLS while gently tugging on already hard junior.

She had a well kept fuzzy pussy which I liked. In to the room we immediately got into 69. She tasted clean and good. She did go down on me very well with a very sloppy BBBJ and lots of BLS. I had her lay down and went down on her. Initially she was not into FIV but she warmed up to it. She squeezed my head between her legs when the fingering got intense.

She had me lay down and hopped onto CG (More like literally squatted on my dick.) I loved the visuals of natural boobs jiggling in front of my eyes. I couldn't resist the urge to put them in my mouth. She was sensitive. Moved to lotus for an upper body embrace while still inside of her. Loved the way she gyrated. I made my way to the edge of the bed and soon I was carrying her in lotus position while slowly thrusting her. At this moment I could not hold it in and CIP . I let her down as my cum from her pussy hit the floor.

She wanted to clean us both up and get started on the massage drill but I insisted we cuddle instead, which she obliged. Cum soaked, we cuddled for a bit. I was hard in no time while cuddling and folding her mom-bod. Soon I was on top of her with some P2P play, rubbing my dick against her fuzzy pussy. I held her arms up while nibbling on her tits and DFKing. I was able to get off to just rubbing against her pussy and her trimmed bush. I came on her bush and her tummy as I collapsed on her spreading my cum all over both of us. This time around we both hopped in shower and cleaned up. Once dried off, she was back to being business like again. Before I stepped out of the room, I tipped her extra for being so accommodating. I left a happy camper.

Face: 6/10

Body: 8/10

Service: 8/10

Attitude: 8/10

Recent Ratings
Cooljerk   3-3-2023 01:45  Acceptance  +1   Excellent. Shin is great. I find her very attractive. I ave been a customer of Diana's for many years
bubbleslifeson   2-3-2023 12:59  Acceptance  +1   
sexyloser   2-3-2023 10:29  Karma  +3   
tom-s   2-3-2023 08:31  Acceptance  +1   200 all in a great deal!
mr_tux   22-2-2023 06:56  Acceptance  +1   
HKS77   8-2-2023 20:37  Karma  +3   Lovely
ftse   4-2-2023 17:57  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
woodyash   4-2-2023 01:43  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
splv   3-2-2023 23:59  Karma  +3   
Mokuba   3-2-2023 21:05  Karma  +2   
Susanlixxx   3-2-2023 20:43  Karma  +3   Excellent
Jade_moon   3-2-2023 20:03  Karma  +6   
kalvinhobbs   3-2-2023 15:12  Karma  +5   
jhnxmth   3-2-2023 14:37  Acceptance  +1   
emm7   3-2-2023 13:53  Acceptance  +3   
weekendballer   3-2-2023 13:49  Karma  +3   Excellent
pronoobxt
Carnal Conqueror

UID 288650
Digest Posts 0
Credits 351
Posts 47
Karma 343
Acceptance 150
Reading Access 30
Registered 2-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-3-2023 08:29  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Were you a regular to Diana before? I tried messaging them and they just told me that they only see established clients.

Recent Ratings
Susanlixxx   4-3-2023 01:28  Acceptance  +1   Give Acceptance to original to ask question rather than bump the thread.