Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2023 08:05  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Tokyo THC- Sumire

Tokyo THC - Sumire

Date & Time of Session:  December 2022
Name: Sumire
Nationality & Language: Japanese, Speak Ok English
Age: On the website it says 30, but in person she's like late 30's to early 40's
Face:  7/10
Body: 6/10
Skill: 7/10
Service: BBBJ
GFE: 5/10
Session Length: 60mins
Repeat: No

So my last review of THC was not the greatest b/c of the girl I picked.  I wanted to move on from that experience and hopefully onto a better one.  I decided to shorten the time to 60mins just in case it's bad again.  I picked Sumire, she looked pretty hot in her photos.  Again, we met at my hotel's lobby and went up to my room.  She looked good but she's in her late 30's to early 40's based on some of her wrinkles at the side of her eyes.  However, you can tell she was a hot piece of ass in her 20's.  We chatted for a bit and she told me to take off my clothes.  She took off her clothes, left her panties on and immediately went to grab my penis, spit in her hand and started giving me a quick handjob.  It felt pretty good. She then slid her panties aside and put it right between her pussy lips and was sliding back and forth on it.  It really felt like I was doing her After this amazing foreplay, we quickly got into the shower, DFK a bit(she didn't like to kiss too much) while in there and moved the action to the bedroom.  Once in bed, we went to 69 almost immediately.  She was pretty good at BBBJ.  In the middle of it, she did ask me if I wanted to go backdoor for additional 20K.  I thought that was a bit much so I declined it.  She continued with the BBBJ until I .  After I finish, I checked the time and there was less than 10 mins left on the clock we cleaned up, had one last quick chat and said our goodbyes.  Overall not too bad, definitely better than the first session I had with THC.

Recent Ratings
woodyash   4-2-2023 02:21  Acceptance  +1   
HKGPeter   4-2-2023 00:23  Karma  +2   Thank you.
kalvinhobbs   3-2-2023 12:00  Karma  +5   
gg1234   3-2-2023 07:58  Karma  +3   I still think you should explore chn.cityheaven.net .