Acceptance 316
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-5-2014
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2023 03:58  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Macau - Familia Nobre Sauna and Players Strip Club

Macau is definitely back in business. I decided to have a blowout and do my first trip to Macau in three years. My last trip was before the pandemic. I went on Wednesday 1st February 2023 thinking it would be less busy the week after CNY. Nope - still overrun with mainlanders. The ferry from Hong Kong at 11am was full and so were all the subsequent ferries (I know because I booked online and saw all the ferries after 11am were sold out).

I decided to stay at Rio Hotel as it's a half decent hotel and quite cheap. After a few hours of eating and walking around I made my way to Familia Nobre Sauna and arrived at 8pm. Even though I was staying at Rio Hotel, I decided not to go to Rio Sauna as I read from these forums its very expensive, and you get more value for your money from Familia Nobre.

FAMILIA NOBRE

Date:  Wednesday 1st February 2022
Nationality & Language: Mainland Chinese from Zhongsan
Face:  9/10
Body: 9/10. Long, smooth legs, D cup tits, creamy white skin, pretty face.
Height:  169cm
Skill: 8/10
Service:  9/10
GFE: 9/10
Price & Session Length:  HK$4,588 for the girl. I also purchased $258 thigh massage from another girl.

Arriving at the sauna

Familia Nobre is about 10 minutes walk from Rio Hotel. Most of the saunas are within 10-15 minute walking distance of each other in this area of Macau island. First impressions - it's a nice sauna. You walk in and get changed in the locker room with assistance from the male attendants. You then go to the jacuzzi and sauna area which is clean and nicely furnished. The showers are also nice as well. I spent about 15 minutes in here enjoying the facilities. There are female attendants that offer you massages in rooms in this sauna area. I declined. the masseuses are OK but not super good looking.

After I was done with the sauna / spa area, I changed into the lounge clothes and went into the lounge area. There's a small restaurant and the food is all free. The food is OK Cantonese cha chaan ten staple food. Not great but it's free and unlimited.

Thigh Massage

You then sit down in a chair in the lounge area and relax for a bit. Occasionally women will come up to you and offer foot, head, thigh or any other massages as well as ear cleaning. The prices for these services are roughly HK$250 to HK$400. I decided to do a thigh massage for a warm up. I got taken to a private room and sat in a nice leather chair. For the thigh massage the girl immediately takes off your shorts and starts massage your thighs and balls before giving you a light masturbate with oil - not enough to make you cum. I think they're trained not to as you wont spend money on full service if you blow your load.

My girl was a decent looking girl from Yunnan province. Generally the girls who provide this service are decent looking with decent body but not in the same league as the girls who provide full service.

Full Service Girls

After 20 minutes I was rock hard and in the mood. So I asked to see the full service girls line up. My thigh masseuses took me outside and round the corner into the hallway outside the private rooms. The girls in the lineup are all dressed differently to the masseuses as expected. All either in nice skimpy dresses or lingerie and in high heels. The vast majority of them are very attractive and above a 7. There's a few who I'd consider a 6.

So there's a league /classification of women in the line up. Ordinary girls are cheapest at around $2,500. Vietnamese girls are around $3,000. Yunnan Chinese girls are roughly the same. Mainland Chinese are $3,500 to $4,800. White Russians and Koreans are $5,500.

I'm fairly sure the Koreans are just mainland Chinese girls who have had surgery to look Korean though I can't confirm this as I didn't try to test how good their Korean was (not that I can speak Korean myself.) Anyway you have to be quick otherwise the best looking girls get picked very quickly by the other guys. I decided in the first round that no girl took my fancy so I went back to the lounge area and waited until the manager announced again there was another line up to look at. All in all, I think I did at least 5 line ups before I chose my girl.

My girl - she was a mainland Chinese girl in the higher price range. But she was amazing! Tall, nice D cup tits (very slight sag), good looking face, long slim legs, white skin. She was in a bikini and in very high heels that made her taller than me. If she was in the Fuji building there would be a long line for her. If she was a hotel girl in Hong Kong she'd be full booked. She looked like a model and she told me she used to do modelling. She took me down the hallway to the room - and by the way, the private room area goes on for ages in this sauna. It probably makes up 60% of the building.

The Experience with the Full Service Girl

The room itself was decorated well and clean with a bed and shower area. In the shower area is a water proof massage table where you lie down and the girl showers your, rubs her tits on you and cleans you up. You then dry yourself and continue the action on the bed.

Well what I can I say. I really enjoyed this session. Sucked on her great tits, kissed her long legs, got a hot and cold water blowjob without condom. Fucked her girl on top, reverse cowgirl, and then blew my load in her in missionary. She was passionate. Even though HK4,588 is a lot, I felt like I got my money's worth as she provided such a good service. And this is a girl who works constantly from 6pm to 7am (this is what she told me).

After cleaning up, we had a chat and she led me back towards the lounge area. I did a final spa and then got dressed, paid and left. It's a lot of money to go to these Macau Spas and not something I'd do often, but I totally get why people do it. The service and surroundings are great.

My tip after hearing advice from the girls in the Sauna - go at 7pm. This is an ideal time as its roughly one hour before it gets busy with punters and just in time for the full service girls to arrive for their shifts. I arrived a tad later than this recommended time and the place was already getting super busy.

After my sauna session I decided to continue the fun at Players strip club.

PLAYERS

This is a strip club in Hotel Guia. It's actually only 10 minutes walk from Rio Hotel/Sauna and 20 minutes walk from Familia Nobre but it's in a bit of an odd location on top of a hill. You need to walk up a winding path and take a lift up to a walkway to get to it. It was round 12.30am after midnight when I arrived after finishing at Familia Nobre.

When you arrive at Players the doorman gives you two options.

Option 1) You want to see girls to sleep with. If you choose this option, they take you inside the strip club and bring out a line up of girls for you to choose. They range from $1,500 to $2,500 depending on the girl. If you pick one, you can immediately take her upstairs to a room in Hotel Guia to sleep with her. Or you can watch a few strip shows first before you go off with her.

Option 2) You buy a ticket for the show for $480 and you get to watch the strip and sex shows.

I initially chose option 1 but then I changed my mind as I'd already used up my energy in Familia Nobre. So I bought a ticket to watch the show.

Players has a very cheap 1980s vibe to it with the decor and lighting. Don't expect it to be a classy place. It's like the curtains bars in Wan Chai Lockhart road but even more cheap looking. There's a circular stage where the strippers perform and a circular bar around it. The girls are a mix of filipinos, westerners, black girls and other nationalities. It's not a super good looking line up. Most are a 6 or 7. One or two are an 8.

The Strip Show

Strip shows themselves are nothing to shout about. But there is a Thailand style show with a girl who does things like pull razor blades out of her vagina and writes on a piece of paper with a pen protruding out of her vagina. If you've been to Thailand, it's not quite on the same level of craziness so you might think "Yeah I've seen this all before". On the night I went, there was a group of fairly rowdy mainland Chinese guys who were throwing money at the girls so it made the atmosphere quite fun.

The Sex Show

After a few strip shows the staff ask you to go downstairs for the sex shows. This is when the real hardcore stuff starts. You go downstairs into the basement. The basement is smaller then upstairs - can probably fit 30 people at most. There's a circular rotating stage. The first part of the show I watched a Russian and south east Asian girl perform a lesbian sex show with dildos. The rowdy mainland guys were all whooping, shouting and throwing money at them.

The second half of the show I watched a muscley white guy sleep with a hot filipino girl on stage. Lots of whooping from the audience and the white guy performer kept verbally interacting with the crowd whilst he was thrusting into the girl.

It was a fun experience but again if you've been to Thailand, you will probably think this not on the same level.

All in all a fun night. For Players - don't expect too much. It's definitely a cheap, dated looking strip club and the girls vary in quality. But you get what you pay for. So treat it as a bit of cheap fun. If you want quality, go to Divinos in Macau - but you'll definitely be paying a lot more.

In conclusion - Macau is back in business!

[ Last edited by  HKguy2014 at 2-2-2023 04:24 ]

Recent Ratings
Bchung   16-5-2023 01:06  Karma  +5   
CoreTierOne   26-3-2023 10:51  Karma  +5   Thank you
Baseballer   25-3-2023 04:55  Acceptance  +1   Planning my next visit!
wongda   23-3-2023 06:17  Acceptance  +1   
pauldm2881   21-3-2023 22:04  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
Leg_o_man   17-3-2023 18:59  Karma  +4   Excellent
Stonecold   16-3-2023 15:08  Karma  +6   Nice report.
JM007   14-3-2023 19:16  Karma  +2   What is the address for these clubs? For some reason I can't find it on a search.
myketin   10-3-2023 15:57  Karma  +2   Great report, thanks! Time to visit Macau again!
egghead70   8-3-2023 10:36  Karma  +3   
zennor   7-3-2023 06:19  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   5-3-2023 20:34  Karma  +2   Thank you.
SalesGuy555   22-2-2023 00:28  Karma  +2   Good Report
americafirst141   17-2-2023 12:14  Karma  +6   
xiaodidi   17-2-2023 09:16  Karma  +5   finally confirmation that macau is open
longtimelurker   16-2-2023 23:20  Karma  +4   
Mister   15-2-2023 15:18  Karma  +6   Excellent detailed report, but those prices are insane
hkmann   13-2-2023 00:38  Karma  +5   thank you, miss macau
timias421   6-2-2023 14:47  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hkpunter999   6-2-2023 06:14  Karma  +10   
littlefinger   6-2-2023 03:17  Karma  +3   Love Macau
cknc31   6-2-2023 01:46  Karma  +4   wow macau prices have really gone up
raszagal   4-2-2023 13:32  Karma  +2   
amphibean   3-2-2023 14:21  Karma  +4   damn macau has gotten pricey after the pandemic
Skepti10   3-2-2023 14:12  Karma  +8   Thanks, didn't even realize macau had strip clubs
Jerremylambert   3-2-2023 13:29  Karma  +2   Great Report, 2 questions: Afro Divino, how much to take girls out? Do they work the similar system as Player? And is th ...
lynex123   2-2-2023 16:36  Acceptance  +1   Thanks nice to hear Macau is back to business.
hotjac   2-2-2023 14:43  Karma  +5   Damn fine info - thanks for sharing!
alex_french   2-2-2023 14:24  Karma  +6   Nice to see field report is back in Macau forum
ansonmickey   2-2-2023 10:20  Karma  +2   For the price listed, is that an hour or 1 shot? If by hour, can multi shot ?
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1638
Posts 303
Karma 1607
Acceptance 623
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2023 09:24  Profile P.M. 
Hey,

Thanks for the detailed report.  Can you let me know at FN a rough guess on how many girls were in the lineup?  If you can give estimates by category, that would be even better.

Also, you said it was a bit of a feeding frenzy.  Did the later lineups (you saw 5 so probably some girls cycled back) have a lot fewer girls?  Just wondering what it would be like if I showed up at 10pm or midnight.  Thanks
hulk2211
Kinky King

UID 26740
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1638
Posts 303
Karma 1607
Acceptance 623
Reading Access 50
Registered 23-6-2009
Location Oregon
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2023 11:02  Profile P.M. 
AnsonMickey,

A session was usually 90 minutes, one shot, pre-covid.  I assume it hasn't changed.  What I usually do is bring 500hkd hidden in my phone case, and when I get into the room, offer a 500hkd tip for two shots because they are only obligated to give one.  I've never been turned down.  Given that you are paying 2500hkd minimum just for one shot, 500hkd extra isn't a big deal.

If you get two girls, then two shots is standard so you don't have to negotiate.  It's included.

Recent Ratings
HKS77   6-2-2023 15:01  Acceptance  +3   
HKguy2014
Kinky King

UID 117421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1626
Posts 81
Karma 1610
Acceptance 316
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-5-2014
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2023 12:31  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by hulk2211 at 2-2-2023 09:24
Hey,

Thanks for the detailed report.  Can you let me know at FN a rough guess on how many girls were in the lineup?  If you can give estimates by category, that would be even better.

Also, you said  ...

Roughly 25-30 girls I think. There’s roughly 6 to 7 girls in each category. I think the Russians and Koreans had slightly less. The biggest categories are mainland Chinese, Vietnamese and Yunnan mainlanders (who seem to be classified separately. I guess because they’re halfway between Chinese and Vietnamese in terms of looks and culture). So roughly 6 to 7 for these large categories.

It can be a bit of a feeding frenzy. If you arrive at 10pm there will be a lot of punters so just make your decision quick.
Or be prepared to wait for the girl to come back out again when she’s finished with her guy - which is what I did.

Recent Ratings
HKS77   8-2-2023 13:53  Acceptance  +3   
hulk2211   2-2-2023 14:40  Karma  +5   Thanks!
Jerremylambert
Carnal Conqueror

UID 284528
Digest Posts 0
Credits 235
Posts 21
Karma 234
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 30
Registered 12-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2023 01:34  Profile P.M. 
Reply #1 HKguy2014's post

Interested to have mor info on Divino, how it works? Appreciate Bro
HKguy2014
Kinky King

UID 117421
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1626
Posts 81
Karma 1610
Acceptance 316
Reading Access 50
Registered 5-5-2014
Location Hong Kong
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2023 02:47  Profile P.M. 

QUOTE:
Originally posted by Jerremylambert at 6-2-2023 01:34
Interested to have mor info on Divino, how it works? Appreciate Bro

The last time I went to Divino was before the pandemic four years ago and I was only inside for 5 minutes with friends to check the prices. We thought it was too expensive and left for somewhere else. But from that 5 minutes inside I could see it was a very classy place and the women were all stunning mostly from Eastern Europe.
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2645
Posts 407
Karma 2588
Acceptance 1133
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2023 13:28  Profile P.M. 
Reply #5 Jerremylambert's post

Divino has been closed. It used to offer similar service like Spearmint Rhino.
zeroz
Lustful Lord

UID 3388
Digest Posts 0
Credits 760
Posts 549
Karma 744
Acceptance 326
Reading Access 40
Registered 27-9-2007
Status Offline
Post at 6-2-2023 23:02  Profile P.M. 
Anywhere still selling packages for FN with ferry ticket? Or only walk in available these days?
flowmon
Throbbing Titan

UID 5947
Digest Posts 0
Credits 4470
Posts 2449
Karma 4403
Acceptance 1344
Reading Access 70
Registered 16-12-2007
Status Offline
Post at 8-2-2023 07:49  Profile P.M. 

Is Darling open??
That's a good quicky place where there are no sauna or other details. Pick up the girl, do your deed, auf weidersehen
cauziamhappy
Nookie Newbie

UID 168842
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 38
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2016
Location Macau
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2023 20:36  Profile P.M. 
Darling , 18 Sauna , Divino is closed . Now there is better line up in Rio Sauna and Casa Real .Korean , Vietnamese are really beautiful .
cauziamhappy
Nookie Newbie

UID 168842
Digest Posts 0
Credits 39
Posts 39
Karma 38
Acceptance 26
Reading Access 10
Registered 13-12-2016
Location Macau
Status Offline
Post at 16-2-2023 20:38  Profile P.M. 

Better go to Rio and CasaReal . 18 Sauna is also going to be open with new renovation and free show . Cheers . Happy Hunting
Takeshi123
Nookie Newbie

UID 288769
Digest Posts 0
Credits 31
Posts 1
Karma 31
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 5-3-2023
Location California
Status Offline
Post at 5-3-2023 06:12  Profile P.M. 
I went to Familia Nobre on Friday early evening around 8pm and went to 18 Sauna on Saturday night around similar time. During both times going in, there was still good selection but later to the evening the pickings for smaller, as more and more people came in. I would say arrive early after dinner time.

Rio Sauna when I went to that building, it looks closed. They blacked out the Rio Sauna label from the elevator buttons... It looks like Golden Sauna is still open but haven't went in there yet.

Just as a warning, FN was quite busy so after I picked the girl (there was still a decent selection), we had to wait 30 min for rooms to be made available. So arrive earlier is better, and pick the girl you want quicker don't wait too long or else they will be chosen. For 18, it was less people and I did not have to wait, but the line up was also fewer than FN. I think Macau is still trying to handle the lack of workers relative to more travelers coming, after COVID restrictions were removed.

Familia Nobre was a bit more expensive than 18 Sauna, but had larger selection when I was there. Also their Vietnamese massage ladies in FN were better looking, and you can get a nice thigh massage whereas 18 Sauna massage ladies were old ladies, still can provide great foot or head massage. The thigh massage is great in FN as the girls are wearing black miniskirts and heels, and most are great to look at, you get put in a private room privately with them where they take off your pants and you spread your legs and they massage your thighs and jewels with oil. My only caution is if you get the thigh massage with those girls in FN, you may come very quickly when you select the real girl... so maybe do the thigh massage after. FN also had ladies who were able to massage or rub you in the swimming pool area, while I did not see that in 18.

The massage and entrance fee is free, if you pick a pretty girl to the bedroom. Food is free as well. For both I picked their high end Chinese model selection. Both were very attractive. FN ran 3988 MOP and 18 Sauna was 3700 MOP total. Saunas are not the cheapest thing by any means, but the girls are smoking hot and you get to pick which one you want out of a lineup so you know what you get. I typically also get a massage and use the sauna services and stay several hours to eat and relax. If you enter one of these places, their incentivization system pretty much makes you want to pick a girl, as if you don't pick a girl you'll still be out around 1780 MOP which is $222 USD for entrance fee and basic massage. If you pick a girl the total will be around 4000 MOP for the middle-high range which is 500 USD so you pay another 278$ for the girl in addition to entrance fee and massage.

At FN, girls that are Eastern European/Russians are more expensive 4600 and Korean and Japanese were super expensive like 5800-6200. The Koreans (not sure if they're real Korean or not) were very tall and super hot. The Japanese girl looked very cute. But I felt too expensive for it to be worth it... Vietnamese girls were also very pretty and are around 3700 at FN. At 18 Sauna, I did not see any Europeans/Russians.

For FN if you want a round 2 with another girl, it is around 600 MOP discount across the different range of ladies. For 18 Sauna I didn't hear quite clearly but I think it was like 500 MOP discount the manager was mentioning to me.

[ Last edited by  Takeshi123 at 5-3-2023 06:28 ]

Recent Ratings
Token7   25-5-2023 21:40  Karma  +3   
CoreTierOne   31-3-2023 19:50  Karma  +5   Great info
myketin   10-3-2023 17:41  Karma  +2   Thanks
Skepti10   7-3-2023 15:38  Karma  +4   
alex_french   5-3-2023 09:34  Karma  +6   Thanks for update of Rio
JackTheBat   5-3-2023 07:25  Karma  +10   Good info, thanks. You should write a separate report for the Macau subforum
Tbone2010
Nookie Newbie

UID 287701
Digest Posts 0
Credits 7
Posts 4
Karma 7
Acceptance 4
Reading Access 10
Registered 4-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 11-3-2023 13:27  Profile P.M. 

Great report.  I’m seriously thinking about throwing a bachelor party there for my friend.  This is good to know.
kyoqwe
Nookie Newbie

UID 112902
Digest Posts 0
Credits 40
Posts 10
Karma 39
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 26-12-2013
Status Offline
Post at 26-3-2023 05:26  Profile P.M. 

Unfortunately the price went from 1500/2500 to 2500/3500

I am here right now at Guia hotel, it seems the price jumped quite quickly.
Macau seems to be driving all the girls price to unreasonably high price, but quality doesn't seem to have any improvement
alex_french
Erotic Emperor

UID 47722
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2645
Posts 407
Karma 2588
Acceptance 1133
Reading Access 60
Registered 5-7-2010
Status Offline
Post at 26-3-2023 13:48  Profile P.M. 
Reply #14 kyoqwe's post

You’re right. Only Darling 1 and Golden have reasonable price nowadays. For Chinese girls, it’s demand and supply because it’s harder to get a visa to Macau nowadays.