Body: 4/5 tone, man made C's but done well,
Height:  not sure, 5'6"?
Skill: 5/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1500 (90 min) + Tip
Repeat: Absolutely to see what else can be unlocked

So I've pretty much only see Alice and Momoco when I go to K2, and seeing how they haven't been around as much I decided to give Sammy a try as her pictures were always quite appeal to me, and I'm glad I did...

Standard booking, tg ahead of time and booked, was going to do 4 hands with Amy as well, but decided not to let the little head do the thinking for the big head this time... Need to try both separately first before going 4 hands.  

Get to the place a little late and there seems to be a mix up as Cici answer the door and thought I was her customer, but I told her I booked Sammy and she immediately went to another room to get her, good thing I didn't get there too late...  Although I would probably give Cici a try, but honestly she's not really mcot

Showered walked out and there she was just as the pictures...

Out of all the girls in K2 that I have tried so far, I would say Sammy is probably number 1/2 in terms of part 1. One of the best massages I've had.  

So standard protocol here, dry then oil, then the fun stuff...

So part 2 she strips and I finally pick my head up to have a look at her body, as the massage was so good I had kind of fallen asleep...  I was pleasantly surprised when I saw her breasts, although they are man made, they are very nice to grab, and I am a boob man myself...  

CBJ skills were not the greatest, and she did not spend much time there... She did allow FIV and I had her lips clenching against my 2 fingers as I was fapping away on her g-spot....  Made her cum at least once and she said "you want me to die from cumming" in canto...  Asides from that there was some LFK as well, but no DATY yet...

Finally she added extra oil to her hand and finished me off that way...  I will definitely try again to see else I can unlock... If any bros know of anything else please kindly dm me so I can have some Intel to see if I should keep pursuing this...

Recent Ratings
jezzzz   30-3-2023 16:56  Karma  +5   great read
qqqwer   27-2-2023 01:51  Acceptance  +1   thanks
HKGPeter   4-2-2023 00:31  Karma  +2   Thank you.
Sandwhale   2-2-2023 20:02  Karma  +5   Sammy is nice but not MCOT, however she's good with Amy as they're good friends
HKS77   2-2-2023 07:57  Karma  +3   Nice report. I think Cici is next for me.
Fantasy1234   2-2-2023 07:16  Karma  +3