Acceptance 112
Reading Access 40
Registered 8-10-2022
Location Sydney
Status Offline
Post at 1-2-2023 20:31  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
(back to) Bangkok day 5 i think

Okay im back on bkk for my last day and i am giving a within day (yeah real time!) report as things may get hectic tomorrow.

(i) Thai Friendly - https://www.thaifriendly.com/PepziPepzi - She came straight from her cashiers job at a massage place/restaurant. so dressed a little corporate which i liked. Alot. As usual she is not as hot as her photos BUT i wouldnt say her photos are decieiving. She has a non pretty but still kinda sexy face, massive boobs that are just great - they are real, and they are spectacular. Her ass is big and feels great to grab. Would i repeat? Yeah i would, she's a lot like the girl a few days ago, a big BUT NOT FAT woman, woom bada woom bada boom boom boom. Her BBBJ is good but not amazing - just sucks tight and hard its kinda cool but not great if thats not your thing. BUt who goes to macdonlads to order a salad. You are their for those tits and to some extent that ass, and the second you see them you will think yup, yup, yup. Cost - she asked 3000bhat but i said 2500bhat and she said ok.

(ii) Kasalong - its next door to my hotel  -Adelphi Suites. Its great. And the ribs at the restaurant downstairs are SERIOUSLY good. just trust me. do it. Anyway, walked past Lolitas and nothing i anted to fuck in the face. That may be silly as a nice face does not make a nice mouth. But anyway went to Kaslong, picked an okay looking lady, Nancy, i'd say 32 and a 5.5/10. But i wasn't there for her body. There were two cute girls there but they were eating. Okay, She was a trooper. Keep in mind i'd fucked Pepzi 2 hours before. So she had to work hard for the prize, and she did. It was great, there is no doubt ifor 800bhat its a no brainer. Its quick (well i wasnt haha), easy and great.  I jsut wish i had time to go again and maybe i do. Maybe i doooo.

Tomorrow morning i have to leave here at 09:30 for teh airport. So you know i have booked Natt and Nong from Bangkok Miliking table from 7am to 9am, cause i DO NOT want to be horny at the airport with those thai girls walking around.

An unrelated topic. Twice in my life i have had the pleaasure of experiencing a "Washing maching" blow job from girls met in bars (normal girls in sydney). Do people know what that is..its feels like your cock is in a soapy washing maching and it is TWICE as good as a normal BJ. I've never met a professional who does it and ofcourse only 2 civilians. I wonder why this isn't a thing people talk about more....or maybe most people just have no idea there is a higher level.

Recent Ratings
Bsmithismyname   28-2-2023 11:08  Acceptance  +1   
sads   4-2-2023 11:10  Acceptance  +5   Had many great times at kasalong; definitely value for money and the girls work hard for it! I'm going to take your wor ...
dedupe   4-2-2023 09:51  Karma  +4   good stuff
obe   4-2-2023 07:41  Karma  +8   
Voz808   3-2-2023 17:51  Acceptance  +1   
bigboy4791   2-2-2023 07:56  Karma  +4   
kalvinhobbs   1-2-2023 23:53  Karma  +5   
newera
Buggered Beggar

UID 287631
Digest Posts 0
Credits -3
Posts 4
Karma -3
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 1
Registered 2-2-2023
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2023 17:13  Profile P.M. 
I will be bkk next week , hope i can have good luck

Recent Ratings
boscitc   4-2-2023 12:59  Karma  -1   
Dr.A   2-2-2023 19:19  Acceptance  -1   
gregorious
Buggered Beggar

UID 287397
Digest Posts 0
Credits -1
Posts 2
Karma -1
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 1
Registered 27-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-2-2023 04:34  Profile P.M. 
Nice review

Always a good read.  Great to see you dont waste a minute.

Recent Ratings
boscitc   4-2-2023 13:00  Karma  -1   Read forum rules.
Dr.A   4-2-2023 04:38  Karma  -1