Nationality & Language: Local, Canto
Face:  wrinkly, 6/10
Body: 8.5/10
Height: ~160-170 cm
Skill: 6/10
Service: 6/10
GFE: 1/10 lmao
PSE: 5/10
Price & Session Length:  1000 for oil massage + 500 fuck (45 min)
Repeat: no, pricey and plenty of other to choose

Messaged “Zoe” from 141, but seems she’ll only respond to Chinese but doesn’t mind foreigners like myself. Warned her of my larger dick size (some girls can’t handle, I’d rather be up front about it) but she was very much into it. Pulled up at 20:00, right on time. She’s got an older face, wrinkles but nice smile. She’s local but has a twinge of Thai in her? Not sure. Paid up front and she stripped to reveal a naturally attractive body We showered and she did that sort of lame cat bath thing where she lightly washed me but mostly reached between my legs from behind which was pleasant. Didn’t wash for long and got to BJ. She is better than others I’ve had for sure, no teeth, good suction, but weak hand when blowing (I prefer a tighter grip). She used some oil for a handjob after (BJs just aren’t my thing) but she focused so much on the head and not enough grip so it just felt sensitive and ‘meh’. She capped me and we did missionary for a bit, thought the size might bother but she was into it and only took a moment to adjust. Did that for 5 min or so and switched to doggy. Her LS grip on doggy is nice and idk why but her tramp stamp was kinda doing it for me I blew my load a few minutes into that and she gave me a weak ass oil massage. Obvious she didn’t really have much training (not that it’s necessary) or maybe she just wasn’t into it? Either way, would not repeat. There are more girls, specifically Thai ones, that I’d like to try before going back.

Recent Ratings
monogamous   2-2-2023 08:35  Karma  +3   Thanks for the heads up
HK_Legend   2-2-2023 06:08  Karma  +8   
HKS77   1-2-2023 20:50  Karma  +3