Font size: S M L
[USA] [CA][Milpitas] Lucy of C-org

Thread Subject:  Lucy
Date & Time of Session:  November 2022, late morning
Name:  Lucy
Link: https://www.adultlook.com/p/3049056
Agent: PO, same milf C-.org as Mini (spinner), 408-896-8618
Nationality & Language: Korean/ conversational English
Age: late 30’s to early 40’s (hard to tell with full make-up on)
Face: 7 on C-org rating scale, may need to lower if applying K-girl standard
Body: 7
Height:  5’3”
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: Yes
PSE:  Yes
Price & Session Length:  $160 (including extra $40 tip for rimming)/half hour
Repeat: perhaps but there’s many others to sample

Lucy closely resembles her pics as she is one of the prettier milfs IMHO in that C-org that features Mini (spinner) and Hannah (busty) and she possesses a well-cushioned seat. A fair amount of PS exaggerates her cleavage and she is a solidly-built lady. She speaks English reasonably well and has a cheerful, grounded disposition.

A warm, beautiful smile and glowing face greeted me as Lucy was fully made up. After I submitted the paperwork and qualified that it covered the rimming tip, I quickly showered and eagerly directed play. We leisurely flowed from passionate DFK to breast/nipple worship to DATY (Lucy apologized for not being fully shaven when she saw that I was). After her intermittent gasps subsided from my silky tongue-bath of her starfish, she reciprocated with inspired BBBJ, BLS, and DATO (almost as skillful as Mini the spinner). With time running short, we transitioned to missionary/DFK and Junior lost it in K-9. As we were cleaning up, she asked if I was married . I thought for a nano-second that she really enjoyed my DATO. But Nah - it’s just a ploy to garner repeats.

Note: While Lucy was in Silicon Valley for months, she’s currently in Sac

Recent Ratings
Cooljerk   30-3-2023 02:55  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
mr_tux   23-2-2023 07:38  Acceptance  +1   
jhnxmth   2-2-2023 02:49  Acceptance  +1   
ImageCreator   1-2-2023 20:40  Karma  +4   This is one of the few C orgs around with real photos of the lineup but sadly they'll B+S half the time with other girl ...
sjtopher   1-2-2023 00:25  Karma  +4   NICE
Susanlixxx   31-1-2023 20:33  Karma  +3   You're the MAN!
HK_Legend   31-1-2023 19:34  Karma  +4   North America section now.
gg1234   31-1-2023 18:37  Karma  +3   Congrats on reaching 100+ credits. Your next report can go in the North America subforum.