Karma 457
Acceptance 35
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-8-2015
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 17:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Hera Spa Yan Unique Massage

TLDRThe experience overall was good. The uniqueness of the massage was how she had me on my knees with my ass up in the air and massage my little brother. It was painful at times, but it was a good pain if you know what I mean. It reminded me of the massage from ally at kiss me except I am on my knees. The other part of the massage were standard.

Thread Subject: Hera Spa Yan
Date & Time of Session:  evening 30 January
Name:  Yan
Link: t.me/HeraSpa
Agent:
Nationality & Language: Chinese, mando/canto little English
Face:  3/5 very average looking
Body: 4/5 big boobs and nice ass
Height:  fairly tall
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  1100, 60 minutes nuru with handjob
Repeat: Possibly

First time trying this spa, didn’t see many reviews of it. It seem pretty popular when I came. There were many people waiting in the lobby area. The building is easy to get to and the spa is the only room on the floor so it is pretty straight forward. Privacy getting to the spa isn’t bad. Only downside was, at the time I was there, there was a lot of smoke on the air so my clothes smelt bad when I left.

Booking was pretty easy. There was no gate keeping. The mamasan did not ask for previous records so it is safe for new people I assume.

Got to Spa. Took show by myself, laid down and waited for Yan. When I saw Yan, she gave me the vibes of a seceretary from a show about an advertisement agency in the 60s. She looks like the red head secretary from it. I forgot the name of the show. It was fairly popular. Anyways, she has a good body and was very nice. She tried to talk to me, but my Chinese is very elementary. The normie massage was good overall with good power. Things got interesting when she asked me to get on all 4. I honestly didn’t know what to expect.

The normie massage I would say lasted for about 15 minutes. The next 15 minutes really blew my mind. She massage my little brother and made me feel in areas I didn’t even know existed. Like she massage the balls and rub up the shaft on the inside. I am not gonna lie, it was painful. It was a weird pain. Like it wasn’t something I didn’t like, so I just beared with  it. I guess it really depends on what you like. She also plays around my asshole a bit. Then she asked me flip over.

Since it was my first time here, I really didn’t try to push any areas. On the flip, you get what is expected. A nice cat bath. Freedom to explore her body. I didn’t try to reach down to little sister much. But her boobs were just amazing to look at and play with. She finished me off with a handjob and she cleaned me up.

[ Last edited by  Jhioka07 at 31-1-2023 17:27 ]

Recent Ratings
orangerange   1-2-2023 10:28  Karma  +6   Unique
myketin   1-2-2023 00:03  Acceptance  +1   
boscitc   31-1-2023 17:58  Karma  +5   
HKS77   31-1-2023 17:30  Karma  +3   Intriguing
Koxmo   31-1-2023 17:24  Acceptance  +1