Acceptance 324
Reading Access 60
Registered 20-11-2012
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 15:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Jean Spa B&S

Just a heads up for the bros.

I went to try Jean Spa's Ailing based on some of the good reviews as I craved a good massage from an English speaker. I messaged via Telegram asking if she was available at 1pm and specifically asked for Ailing. I got the go ahead and proceeded to Wanchai. Good instructions on how to find (although mostly in Chinese but Google translate made all clear). I got there on time. Fairly dingy location but no worse than many others, but not close to the facilities at Kama/Wish etc.

The Lady who opened the door showed me to a room and I confirmed Ailing 90munites Nuru Massage. I was told she would give her a call and I was to wait. The alarm bells started to ring. I sat there not undressing until the older lady came back and said Ailing was on her way. So I took a shower and then sat on the bed. The older woman came back with some hot water and told me Ailing would take a little while to get here. Hmmmm.

Sure enough after 15 minutes she came back, this time wearing an obvious pushup bra and said Ailing was asleep and that she would service me instead. Not that tired old gag? She was a little surprised that I happily said no, got changed and left. A flurry of "sorry, sorry, sorry" followed me to the exit.

I never reward a B&S, never.

It cost me 20 minutes and a free shower, it cost them the make up of a room and laundering of a towel plus the loss of what could have been a regular customer. Hopefully, also a few of the bros reading this won't waste their time.

If Ailing is a real gem then no doubt one of the better spas will pick her up, pay her more and we'll all be happier, except the bullshit B&S merchants at Jean Spa.

Recent Ratings
homer168   7-2-2023 23:01  Karma  +5   sympathy k's
orangerange   1-2-2023 10:27  Karma  +6   Understand that feel bro
nuddy   1-2-2023 00:58  Acceptance  +1   Jean Spa is one of worst for B&S. Don't bother with them
boscitc   31-1-2023 17:58  Karma  +6   
magictime12   31-1-2023 17:12  Karma  +3   
etvoila   31-1-2023 16:16  Karma  +3   Happened to me 3 times. Always walk out
HKS77   31-1-2023 15:39  Karma  +3   Sending some sympathy K’s and appreciate the discipline.

should it have those spots on it like that?
felixw
Nookie Newbie

UID 2696
Digest Posts 0
Credits 58
Posts 24
Karma 58
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 2-8-2007
Status Offline
Post at 7-2-2023 20:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
this is usual for this dubious SPA.,  i was also deceilved by them a year ago.. Booked Aling.. but once she came to the room.. Along told she cannot to Nuru as its her menstration and only body massage... Showered and then I find blooded sanitary napkins on the shower.... yikes... if you into ML then get Aling..