Subject: Moon Spa Wanchai 'big milk girl' not as advertised...
JohnnyH
Carnal Conqueror

UID 57469
Digest Posts 0
Credits 253
Posts 8
Karma 252
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-12-2010
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 13:56  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Moon Spa Wanchai 'big milk girl' not as advertised...

Date & Time of Session:  17th January 2023 around 1pm
Location:  Wanchai, just off Johnson Road, close to Wanchai MTR
Name:  Big Milk Girl 大奶妹
Link: Moon Spa (locate on TG for yourself)
Agent: -
Nationality & Language: Cantonese/Mandarin, no English
Face:  4/5
Body: 3.5/5 (imo natural 'B' cup)
Height:  140cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5, not exactly a clock watcher or glued to her phone.
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: $1,200  for about 45mins
Repeat: No, plenty of other choices at this place. Suggest you just go direct and have a look, don't reply on the photoshopped pix.

I booked Big Milk Girl 大奶妹, on TG, half expecting a local 'Dolly Parton'. Arrived 10 minutes early and was greeted with a smiling girl at the door. Place is clean, smells fresh and is organised.

Once in the room, the smiling girl identified herself as 'Big Milk Girl 大奶妹'. She then left, as I took a shower and waited for her on the table.

Part 1.
Decent enough massage, (although not exactly a deep tissue massage) and small talk. She hit all the right spots and was pleasant enough. This went on for about 10mins, when we  get a knock on the door.  Another girl with a decent rack asks if I want her to join for a threesome. Price is $2,500, I say next time with her alone. (Bella?).

Part 2.
Big Milk Girl 大奶妹then asks want service I wanted. I request just a BBBJ and nuru, although full service was on offer. She then proceeds with covering me with the nuru goo, and disrobes. More like a natural 'B' cup then anything extraordinary. Uses her breasts to massage my back and legs, before flipping me over. No DFK on offer (fine by me), but she uses her tongue expertly on my snake and under carriage. This goes on for a good 20mins. Her BBBJ technique is better than average, and before long I   accidently half a load into her mouth, the remainder on her chin, she's not a cum dodger and slowly cleans me up before taking a shower.

I then take a shower, pay and leave.

A good place, with what looks like some quality ladies available (as I leave), suggest you walk in rather than be taken in by the photos. I'll be back.

Recent Ratings
kairhart   15-2-2023 11:46  Karma  +4   So many great options here
HK_Legend   2-2-2023 06:21  Karma  +8   
boscitc   31-1-2023 17:53  Karma  +5   Not big milk by any stretch
gg1234   31-1-2023 17:41  Acceptance  +3   False advertising sucks.
HKS77   31-1-2023 16:03  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report.
magictime12   31-1-2023 14:41  Karma  +3   
littlefinger   31-1-2023 14:11  Karma  +3   
momozzz   31-1-2023 14:04  Karma  +2   nice one. 140cm only? also her name sounds like she jas big boobs or lactating so surprised by the natural B...