Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 11:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fiwfan Field Report (Dec-Jan)

(LT lurker, FT poster)

Background:  Mongering in Thailand since the 90's.  BKK has always been my favorite playground, frequenting gogo's, beer bars, thelmaes, etc. up until pre-Covid.  Quality/Price decline throughout as we all know but hidden gems could still occasionally be found...  Very underwhelmed by what was on offer at the usual haunts in my first post-Covid 2022 xmas/ny visit.  Decided to explore Fiwfans for the first time.

Scope:  2 weeks+, 10 different WGs.  Hotels in Thonglor, Ratchada and Bangna areas.  ST Price from low of B900 to high of B1700.  Age, two 20 (legit), rest were 25-30.  Summary of my findings,

-  As expected, the real WG's will (almost) never match the advertised images.  On average, add 3 years to their age, 3-4 kilos to their weight, shorten them by couple inches and darken their skin color by a few hues.  75-80% for the real thing is all anyone should expect and sometimes, maybe you get surprised (potentially on the up or downsides).

- Really can't beat the prices, esp. compared to going rates at gogos (easily 5K inc. BF, LDs, ST).  FF were mainly under B1,500 for ST with hotel room (often quite decent) included. Quality is also imo above the "average" gogo WGs.

- All the 25+ yr olds provided quality, professional service as far as BBBJ (mostly) and the usual action.  The two 20 yr olds were pretty poor in their service.  WGs were all very friendly and willing to engage in light conversation (ability to speak thai helps a lot).

- Most WGs are seasoned.  Working stints, taking breaks, then returning.  I did get one that claimed (and acted) like it was her first day (and possibly her last).  Very poor service.

- Except for in one case, I went with various agents.  They all can/will respond to text in English.

- I had to reject the WGs on 3 occasions as they did not come close to what was advertised.  But all were very polite about it and said was not a problem.  So don't hesitate to decline the WG if she is totally not what you expected.  Overdoing it I'm sure will lead to a ban.

- This is why I prefer going with agents, because you can msg them right away back down at the lobby and they will offer other available girls in that same hotel (useful especially if the V is already kicking in).  With the one non-agent girl, which I didn't really like, you don't have that option.

- My only repeat was with one of the 20 yrs olds, who was actually quite pretty, hot body and looks close to the posted images.  Poor service but can't resist the body high that I get.

Summary:  
         Pro's - Value, convenience, quick and dirty.
         Con's - not knowing what you gonna get, too damn easy.

I guess best part for me is I get the session done in the late afternoons, it relieves the need for the rest of the night.  No prowling various joints and sukhumvit road until 4am to fulfill that insatiable late night drunken desire.

That's it.  Not sure anything new there, will delve deeper next visit in April and share any new findings.

Recent Ratings
dedupe   1-2-2023 17:19  Karma  +4   Haha 'too damn easy' is a con ?
americafirst141   1-2-2023 03:43  Karma  +6   
kalvinhobbs   1-2-2023 03:01  Karma  +5   
JackTheBat   31-1-2023 19:49  Karma  +10   Great intel but "10 different WGs" and only one report?
booby_lover   31-1-2023 16:48  Karma  +4   Found similiar. Funny I had really sexy new girl with crazy tits that I'd have loved to revisit too. She quit about day ...
obe   31-1-2023 13:29  Karma  +10   Great summary
oldbie
Nookie Newbie

UID 284072
Digest Posts 0
Credits 51
Posts 2
Karma 51
Acceptance 0
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-9-2022
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 22:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@JackTheBat, Sorry dude, wasn't sure I was going to post anything at the time so just kept scant notes for self-reference. Now it's just a blur and mesh of flying body parts. Will do better and more real-time postings next go-around.

[ Last edited by  oldbie at 31-1-2023 22:26 ]