Karma 3366
Acceptance 368
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 03:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Lady Spa - Yuki : A Real Beauty

Summary, TL;DR: Yuki to me is MCOT, a true beauty - I”m talking slim, nice boobs and ass, great looks - nice eyes, great smile, very symmetrical face and overall pleasing to the eye. Really average service / nothing spectacular in terms of HE, but great GFE and overall service. If you prefer amazing service and average looks, Yuki isn't for you. Also to state the obvious, beauty is in the eye of the beholder etc, so take what I say with a pinch of salt. I am usually quite critical when it comes to looks (see my previous report), but this time I felt like I found a real gem. As usual, YMMV a lot for TST girls so don’t expect you may get the same service - treat them well and who knows you may get better than me.

Nationality & Language: Mainland, Mandarin (Cantonese / Eng non existent)
Face: 4.5/5 , Nice large round eyes, cute look, big lips, may have some work done but still a really nice face
Body: 4.2/5, Natural C/Ds, nice ass to grab onto, slim, tiny bit of negligable belly fat
Height: 150cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: 60 mins, 1k+Tips
Repeat: YES

Part 0

With things picking up with work next week onwards, I was hesitant to try anyone new - nothing hurts more with too little time and disappointing punts. I was thinking of going back to DanDan (my previous report) and hesitant in trying anyone new. Shoutout to those who PMéd me on some they have tried, it does help a lot who to try and avoid lol. I am fully aware, but do want to emphasise again, for TST girls, YMMV a lot so I didn’t expect I may get the same service.

I recently noticed I am more in the mood for a great look, 20s and bubbly character (I am okay with average service)- Yuki was listed as a beauty, with some interesting reviews so I thought of trying her out. Lady spa’s girls tend to be quite good looking, quite different to other places (can be hit or miss) but the majority of those listed as good looking, generally are.

Showered alone, and just as I was coming out / dried off, Yuki came in - in a sexy-cowboy sleeveless top with only a black bra inside, and denim hot pants which emphasises her butt - with her long black hair, ample cleavage showing out, I was instantly turned on. What’s amazing is her face - nice bright eyes, not the super sexy type, nice (but not too large) lips, and a great smile - she may look cold from a distance but great in person. If dressed differently, you can definitely see she passes as a busty hot air hostess - nice natural tits, slim and pleasant to see.

Part 1:

She asked me to lie down, and we got to know each other a bit better - sadly she can only speak mandarin (mine is broken / too basic) and she can understand a little Cantonese, no English, but she speaks very clearly, not too fast, and is super cute; gives a slight Taiwan girl feeling. Nothing to write home about - not much teasing but was a solid 20 min chat / massage.

Part 2:

After the usual going out to getting nuru - she stripped off; tied her hair back (air hostess bun / style), and gave me a really REALLY solid CB - her ample sized rack, she kissed all over with some teasing to the butt. She likes to kiss / breathe around the ears / neck - it isn’t really for me (but I know some bros like it) but still, with that face and bod, who wouldn’t get turned on.

Used amble nuru to rub me all round, gave b2b nuru rubbing, finished off with a flip, some LFK which turned to DFK (she was hesitant at the beginning, I didn't force the issue but she eventually came round to, so don’t expect you’ll get it) - some nice rubbing LB with the nuru and her tits, followed by an easy . There was some access to LS as she was kissing, but first time meeting, didn't want to make her uncomfortable. After the deed she laid by my side, chatted a bit longer while she showered first, before showering me off. As she had some time we talked a bit longer - didn't pay attention to the time which was great, before leaving a very happy man.

Summary / Next steps / Other Notes -

• As mentioned by the brief parts above, she isn’t that special in terms of service, but in terms of looks, really was MCOT. Only downside was the communication - sadly my mandarin is limited / she can only speak mandarin and basic cantonese, but nonetheless with her looks, she’s great.
  • There’s still quite a few girls listed as pretty / 20s with a nice rack, and Lady spa does tend to hit the mark when it comes to saying who’s pretty; while other places like I have noticed tend to exaggerate a little; so I will be returning to Lady for the next couple of punts.
  • In terms of looks I would put her on par with Lady spa's Lily / Mong Kay, or kissme's Cherry, that's the best comparison I can give.
  • I too have tried kissme's Alice, who is definitely nice, good looking, not bad service but cant compare to Yuki - different style and looks, but personally, with the overall package and my tastes, I would prefer Yuki, (though Alice is still very good),
  • Given the amount of US reports I gotta compete / contribute back into the HK side! lol. I jest - plenty of threads discussing the wave, but will leave that topic at this point.

As usual, no pics as they are concept photos and not real - description is pretty accurate though. Feel free to PM me any questions you may have. Happy punting and treat them well gents.

Recent Ratings
myketin   3-3-2023 17:34  Karma  +2   Thanks! Looking forward to try out this spa
hkpunter999   31-1-2023 23:15  Karma  +5   
HKS77   31-1-2023 15:37  Karma  +3   Another top tier report! Glad it went well.
Stonecold   31-1-2023 14:57  Karma  +5   
vinc9
Throbbing Titan

UID 271367
Digest Posts 0
Credits 3384
Posts 146
Karma 3366
Acceptance 368
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 22:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Oh crap this is really embarassing lol - but I got the name wrong, this is IVY, not Yuki, I tried a yuki, different place a few days ago and got confused lol. I can't make the edit as it's past the window. Not sure if mods can help me change the title at least. Sorry for the super blunder. Just want to clear it up for everyone. so sorry gents.

Recent Ratings
HKS77   1-2-2023 13:42  Acceptance  +3