Karma 82
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 30-1-2023 01:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[Thailand] [Bangkok] Fiwfans, Mai-chan

In Bangkok for a couple of days, first time mongering here. Also, first post, thanks to all the bros for great advice previously.

Fiwfans

I apologize in advance that at the WG's request to stay low key, I will not make detailed references directly to her profile.
Instead, I'll share my experience briefly and focus on some tips for those new to Fiwfans.

Date & Time of Session: Jan 2023 6pm
Name: <not able to reference>
Link: <not able to reference>
Agent: Communicated through LINE, added via Fiwfans. She was not under any agency
Nationality & Language: Thai, spoke English
Face:  4.5/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height: 160+
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: ~2000 baht, 90 minutes, 2 shots
Repeat: Recommended but I may try others first

I don't read or speak Thai but I was able to use Fiwfans pretty well after some research. Booking was fuss free via LINE and I even changed the time last minute without much issues (but this would likely depend on the girl / agency). This was my second monger, first BKK monger, and first Fiwfans too, so I was pretty nervous.

Arrived at the hotel, got the room number, got up to the room. Very pretty and petite girl, face is less cute than the Fiwfans photos but definitely sexier. I asked her in my broken Thai whether she speaks English (come to think of it, if she speaks English, she would've understood it if I asked in English? lol), luckily she did. We conversed for a while, lots of laughs from her, teased each other, though I felt we didn't vibe too well (probably my personality issue).

After a while I realized I had to go for it, so went into DFK and me undressing her to taste her beautiful soft B cups. She then got us to the bed and gave me a great BBBJ albeit with her eyes closed. Then I ate her out for a while, and went into cowgirl, then missionary, where I into the condom. All these while lots of DFK which I really enjoyed.

Unfortunately I sort of crashed due to lack of sleep in the past week (literally got too excited from all the research...) and decided not to do the second shot. We chatted a while more, she used her phone (I didn't mind as I was as good as dead anyway), and she basically kept me company for a long while. I appreciated it.

All in all, great experience, she took good care of me, in fact I thought I let her down a little haha.

Fiwfans tips

1. Usually after Fiwfans pages load, you need to refresh the page for the translation prompt in Google Chrome to appear.
        - On desktop, I also recommend using the Google Translate extension to make translation more convenient (you can highlight text and a small translation icon will appear)
        - On mobile, I enable "tap to translate" and "show floating icon" on the Google Translate app, so that the translation happens in a floating window instead of switching apps
  2. Beware of fake reviews - I've seen reports from fellow mongers of unauthorized photo usage on reviews they didn't write. I feel English reviews would be more authentic (fake reviews would be in Thai, I think).
  3. Always add the WG's LINE quickly because
        (a) some girls that censor their face will show the full face in their LINE intro message (although they will still be photoshopped!), and
        (b) sometimes the girl will temporarily disable their Fiwfans profile (see below), but LINE may still be active and you can still enquire for availability.
  4. Some girls only allow booking on the day itself, some girls allow a few days in advance.
  5. Use the "Favourite" button (the heart shape) on the website to add multiple girls for keeping track. You can view your favourites by hovering to top right's Profile icon and selecting the first option. Girls on the platform frequently and regularly disable their Fiwfans profiles, likely due to (a) period, (b) day off, (c) change job. Good to have your options open.
  6. For those living in central Bangkok area, you can use the quick filter below the main search box (those with many red location icons) - the first is Sukhumvit area, the fifth is Ratchada area. Both should be easily reachable by bike within half an hour (I stayed at Siam area).
  7. To search more specifically, use the advanced search option (top row search bar).
        - The second text box from the top is for searching within WGs' descriptions. Good for keywords like specific services, or English (though there isn't many results when you search for "English").
        - Use the dropdown boxes to filter by area. Google Translate is your best friend here
  8. Respect the girls

Mai-chan - Kimiko

Date & Time of Session: Jan 2023 7pm, walk in
Name: Kimiko
Link: https://asok-massage.com/kimiko/
Agent: Mai Chan massage (above link)
Nationality & Language: Thai, spoke a little English and good Chinese
Face:  4/5
Body: 4.5/5
Height: 160+
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 2500 baht, 60 mins, 1 shot
Repeat: Maybe?

Decided to walk in because I wanted to experience choosing from a lineup, but chickened out in the end (I felt it was a bit rude.. not sure)

Mai-chan is super conveniently accessible from Asok MRT, 5 mins walk, you won't miss it by the large pink signboard. (Side note: I personally found taking bike via the Bolt app to be much more convenient and at similar price range. My 4 stops train was 32 baht, and my Bolt bike straight back to my hotel was 42 baht.)
Picasso massage is just beside so there's always a backup plan ;)

Mamasan greeted me and showed me the English menu. I picked 2500 baht / 60 mins / 1 shot, oil massage. She showed me a list of girls on her physical menu, and the chickened out me chose Kimiko without hesitation due to seeing good reviews of her previously. After a while she came out of the room to lead me to take off my shoes and follow her upstairs. She was curvy but by no means fat, and definitely had large C cups (my first time with one - I was excited). Pretty face, looks exactly like the photo to me.

The room was a no-frills room with a bathtub for 2, a shower, and a single bed. It's a little dated but I didn't mind at all - it's the service that counts? Haha.

We ended up speaking Chinese as she was more fluent in that. Exchanged pleasantries and small talk, and got into the shower, where she washed my body and as expected paid good attention to my little brother. Nothing special here.

Then she brought me to the bed where I lied face down, applied the gel to my legs, and started the massage. It was a little weird and I even thought it was a bit pointless. Basically light presses that were made even lighter due to the gel making it slippery. I went limb at this point and was a bit worried (but my worries were alleviated later). Good thing that there's a mirror beside the bed so I could admire her body while she massaged me. Afterwards she put the gel on my back (so cold!) and massaged me too, nothing special. The whole "massage" was probably 15-20 mins, before she asked me to flip up.

Good things do happen to those who wait. I now have a full view of her upper body, including her lovely jugs and a surprisingly slender front view. She started to lick my nipples, I got rock hard, and she gave me a great BBBJ while mostly giving me a seductive look. She then sat near my little brother, her body pressed forward, and I played with her tits. Amazing.

She then put on protection and started cowgirl for a while, moving her hips in a few different ways. I usually prefer to do the thrusting myself so I took over. She surprised me by attacking my lips strongly with hers at this point! Then we switched to doggy (my first time), it was amazing viewing the mirror on the left of us doing the deed while grabbing her tits. She got out after a while and switched to missionary, where we started DFKing, and I couldn't take it anymore and in the condom. God that was good.

She cleaned me up and cuddled with me for a while. I admired her tattoos (a few on her body). Then she showered me up and led me down to complete the adventure.

All in all, below average massage (what was I expecting? Haha), incredible sex. I'll scout around for more experiences first, feels Fiwfans is much cheaper but YMMV depending on the girls.

(I'm not sure if I can upload photos of the room, didn't see rules regarding non-girl photos; if yes do let me know and I can upload it in a reply)

------

PS: What do you guys usually talk to the girls about? I find that I'm pretty awkward apart from the usual "where do you come from, do you like it and why", and there can be long silences. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
PPS: Please let me know if I accidentally violated any posting rules, I'll update it quickly!

[ Last edited by  nihongoevolved at 30-1-2023 01:22 ]

Recent Ratings
woodyash   4-2-2023 02:21  Acceptance  +1   
Neiht   3-2-2023 13:30  Karma  +5   Original , thanks for sharing
bigboy4791   31-1-2023 00:24  Karma  +4   
marrk11   31-1-2023 00:08  Acceptance  +1   
HKS77   30-1-2023 15:14  Karma  +3   Thank you
gg1234   30-1-2023 10:22  Karma  +3   
obe   30-1-2023 09:57  Karma  +10   Good report
manhands   30-1-2023 08:56  Karma  +4   Ask about food? Or more sex?
JackTheBat   30-1-2023 07:51  Karma  +10   "Respect the girls"
Skepti10   30-1-2023 07:51  Karma  +4   
hkpunter999   30-1-2023 06:41  Karma  +5   
kalvinhobbs   30-1-2023 01:50  Karma  +5   Nice, non agency fiwfans i hit up was non repeats for me. no kissing or english lol
nihongoevolved
Nookie Newbie

UID 287040
Digest Posts 0
Credits 82
Posts 2
Karma 82
Acceptance 2
Reading Access 10
Registered 18-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 31-1-2023 20:11  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@manhands yup trying the food route. Afraid it becomes too casual haha sometimes when that happens the sex isn't too interesting.

@kalvinhobbs for now I only tried WGs with reviews in English. Relying on others' research and experience haha.

Uploading some photos of Mai-chan's room with bathtub, as well as Kimiko's picture (from the website).
Kimiko has a more seductive look in real life.

[ Last edited by  nihongoevolved at 31-1-2023 20:13 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
Skepti10   3-2-2023 13:58  Karma  +4   
JackTheBat   1-2-2023 15:47  Karma  +10   
Jjaa123   31-1-2023 23:58  Karma  +3