Body: 8.5/10 spinner
Height: 5’0
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 4/5
Price & Session Length:  $320 hour

This was my first local visit in 2.5 years after covid,
so was a bit apprehensive of the potential screenings of the shops
Decided to try Caras since I used them just before the pandemic started.
Luckily PO recognized my number and i made an appointment with Jade
Had seen her before the pandemic, noticed she was in a different location now.
She was cute and tiny as I remembered, had some quick banter of recognition
and checking that i had showered just before, dropped down for a very yummy BJ
she got it very wet and alternated from teasing the tip to fully engulfing me, which i didn’t recall happening before.
Legs started to get a bit wobbly from the pleasure, so sat on the side of the bed and she sort of laid down,
perfectly positioned dual mirrors, and basically started doing a floor dance routine with her mouth attached to my rod.
well actually she licked the boys also while sort of upside-down laying on the floor.
The view was quite delicious, and she showed variety in depth.
Couldn’t bear it anymore asked for the cap and she sat down slowly for some CG
and soon landed her chest on top of me and we DFKd as we grinded against each other.
Flipped her over to Mish for control, and slowly moved in and out, and gradually deeper.
her legs started eagle but then ended up straight, which made her incredibly tight.
Too intense so switched to doggy and then side spoon, and then threw in the towel and asked for a CIM,
very fast i erupted in her mouth and she had this thumb action going at the base which made it feel incredible.
She went off to clean up while i recovered, and when she came back we just bantered the last 25min or so before the exit shower
Seeing Jade again was awesome, she has great skills, super cheery attitude and great body visuals.
Though the price is a bit higher i think its worth it for girls like Jade.

Recent Ratings
crypticpixels   1-2-2023 15:52  Acceptance  +1   
HK_Legend   30-1-2023 09:22  Karma  +8   
hkdigweed   29-1-2023 15:19  Karma  +2   
HKS77   29-1-2023 12:34  Karma  +3   Nice report
gg1234   29-1-2023 08:00  Karma  +3   
Susanlixxx   29-1-2023 07:47  Karma  +3   Favorable
emm7   29-1-2023 07:38  Acceptance  +3   I had a similar issue getting re-verified but Jade remembered me so the PO said I was ok
kalvinhobbs   29-1-2023 06:57  Karma  +5   Wow kept you on file for 2.5 years