Face: 5/10 round, Bob cut, not ugly but not pretty. nmcot
Body: 5/10 thicker but not fat. some belly fat, natural b's
Skill: 6/10 great massage, Avg bj and sex
Service: 6/10 read above
GFE: 1/10 none given
PSE: 1/10 none taken
Price & Session Length: 1.5k 60min, massage fs
Repeat: No

This place is well known for its much older WGs. Went there one day and wanted just a massage. Got Lily. She was nice and really talkative. Told her I liked younger girls so she got the cue and asked if I wanted to see some younger talents after our session. I did and of the 3 that were shown Mint looked the best so I choose her. Booked her for the next day and so it was set.

Came on time to see a younger girl sitting on the couch. She looked nothing like the photo I was shown (not surprised) but was a lot younger compared to Lily and Mimi. She wore an oversize shirt so I couldn't get a good look at her body but whatever let's get to work.

The usual shower and then I head to the room. She comes in and ask what kind of service I wanted. Asked her what was on the menu and she said 1k for massage and BJ and 1.5k for massage and fs. Honestly didn't want FS because she didn't fancy me so I said just massage and bbbj.

P1
She's great at massaging. It was a very Thai massage and by that I mean she massaged hard and hit all the spots. Started from my back to my neck and then stepped on me and eventually went to my legs. Only thing was, she was NOT sensual at all. Usually when they hit the bottom, they will tease LB but she didn't even bother. 1st red flag. Not only that, but the room was so dark and since the light was behind her, I couldn't see her face at all throughout the entire massage. I will say she was talkative tho so there's that.

The flip came and she asked what I wanted. reiterated I just want a BBBJ next, to which she replied "I can't bj because my teeth hurts." WHAT. So the only thing left on the menu was fs. Said WTF and went with it.

P2
She took off her top and undies which showed a meaty body (not fat but meaty) and from what I can tell a clean shaven LS. First thing she did was went for LB. Got a little confused as I thought she couldn't BJ. 2nd red flag and an obvious upsale tactic. After a bit I asked if we can 69. She said she didnt like it. 3rd red flag. Anyway, she continued with a lonnggg BJ. It wasn't the best, but decent. Then she capped and CG me. Moved to doggy where I . Then the weirdest thing happened when I looked down and the dom seemed to be dark (it was clear going on). I touched it to see if it was blood but it wasn't. Right away the girl notices it too and she quickly takes it off and puts a ton of tissue over it. I'm not sure if she was on her period but if so that might have been the reason why she was so anxious about everything.

P3
She gave me another 15 min massage and again, it was great but this time it was odddd. Silence only lol.

Overall, it wasn't bad, but not worth the 1.5k price tag. I would go back to this girl just for the massage and skip the other stuff but because she's basically in-call the menu is setup that she is expected to do so and so.

Recent Ratings
zebra   3-2-2023 17:37  Karma  +6   
hkpunter999   2-2-2023 22:30  Karma  +4   
HKS77   30-1-2023 15:04  Karma  +3   Thanks for the report.
HK_Legend   28-1-2023 22:19  Karma  +8   So "Mint condition" questionable :) Lily, Mimi, Water/Nan are my choices.
longtimelurker   28-1-2023 20:09  Karma  +4   Whilst I haven’t written reports (yet) I’ve rotated through all of Baan Chaba and Lily is the only one worth going for ...
Silashk
Carnal Conqueror

UID 283085
Digest Posts 0
Credits 304
Posts 18
Karma 303
Acceptance 15
Reading Access 30
Registered 13-8-2022
Status Offline
Post at 2-2-2023 15:21  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I love Thai massage parlours but the ones I have experienced so far is nowhere newe the quality I can get in bkk. The looks of the girls are miles better in bkk.

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   2-2-2023 16:54  Acceptance  +1   Please READ Guidelines and the Report!