Face: 3.5/5
Body: 4/5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: $3,000 (3 hrs)
Landing Zone: Shaven

During CNY I felt the need to test out some new waters. Found a girl on MR. Exchanged messages for a few days then agreed to meet at her hotel that she switched at the last minute to another one. (Not my first warning that something amiss.)
Getting into her room was very sketchy, almost Bond-like in secrecy.  Alas, once I was in her room it became pretty evident she was not the girl in the pictures. I pointed this out to her to which she responded, “Of course not, you’ve been going through the agent.”

“Well the agent is annoying as BS,” I replied. I was about to leave when she begged me to stay, long sob story, but while saying all this she was pouring on the GFE that I’m a sucker for. After some back and forth I decided to stay. I’d booked for three hours so we settled in for a relaxing afternoon with this newly discovered Filipino.

She was quite cute, bubbly personality, roaming hands and good GFE. Decent body that could be 1-2 kg lighter but otherwise cute figure. Breasts a tad on the small side (my preference) but perky and responsive. I had just showered before leaving home so she quickly showered alone and popped out wearing just a towel.

DFK began and there was a natural connection. She is a great kisser. Lots of chemistry, very good with tongue. I went down on her for the longest time after which she rolled me onto my back for a BBBJ. Her style is very PSE. Not MCOT but she was definitely a pro and knew what she was doing. Absolutely no teeth.

Next thing I knew she had a condom in her mouth and slid it over me with her lips. Wow, I’d never experienced that before and it felt fantastic. Uniquely different in my books.

She mounted me in CG. Quite a tight girl but very wet and into the action for sure. After a while we switched to reverse CG, CG on the floor from behind, and the lots of side action that she really digged. We ended up in mish which brought me to climax. Fantastic session. Definitely worth the punt. I’ll tell you now she likes it fast and hard - I’m more of a slow and sensual guy but we made it work.

Quickly showered then hung out on the bed enjoying drinks and snacks that I brought. During this time I learned her back story: here from Philippines for a few weeks picking up extra cash through an agent. I asked about prices. She said going direct would be half the price and her girlfriend would join me. Speaking of which, the girlfriend showed up between her own gigs. Huge temptation to have two girls super cheap. I decided against it as time was starting to run tight.

Alas, we waited too long to start Round 2, though. Entering our last hour together we made out (lots of fun, great tongue, really into it) more DATY and BBBJ. She did the Dom Dance with her lips again and we were back at it like minks. But my second shot often takes a while to fire off and we started running out of time. We hit the end of our 3 hours while still going at it in all possible positions. Suddenly the phone rings at it’s the f*cking agent. We’d hit 3:15 and another client was waiting in the lobby. “How to rain on the parade 101!”

She made excuses with the agent that she needed more time. We banged like frantic madhatters to get me off but alas it was not meant to be. I finally called “no game” under the provision we meet again direct because she “owed me a second shot.”
She reacted quite cheekily about this comment and said she didn’t owe me anything. I convinced her otherwise. Several days later we met for a couple of hours for another satisfying minking session. Really fun. A sassy girl who, actually, is quite fun and submissive at the end of the day.

Her status: she’s left HK but will be back for 2-3 weeks in mid-February. I told her she should ditch the agent and just service all you gentlemen. She was a bit nervous about that idea but open to it.

[ Last edited by  shyrocket at 26-1-2023 23:32 ]

Recent Ratings
Unitedfuture   27-2-2023 21:59  Acceptance  +2   
jezzzz   2-2-2023 12:20  Karma  +5   
YobroAce   30-1-2023 10:50  Acceptance  +1   She should cut the middle man!! Can you pls share her contact
flkey   30-1-2023 00:37  Acceptance  +1   Can you PM her contact please
littleitalia   27-1-2023 19:03  Karma  +1   Good reading bro, but can't condone the B&S...
DonaldDuck   27-1-2023 15:14  Karma  +2   Would love to get her contact if possible!
cityguy   27-1-2023 11:49  Karma  +5   always walk from a B&S
Nomadd63   27-1-2023 11:16  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for a good review, mind sharing contacts ? Ty
ramont   27-1-2023 10:20  Karma  +6   Would be good to know the agent contact, to possibly avoid B&S for others
HK_Legend   27-1-2023 09:57  Karma  +8   
Dukelok   27-1-2023 07:23  Karma  +3   
sstylee228   27-1-2023 06:39  Acceptance  +1   Awesome review bro, would you mind sharing the contact?
homer168   27-1-2023 06:34  Karma  +5   Good read. Lucky things turned out okay for you
SalesGuy555   27-1-2023 03:14  Karma  +2   
dedupe   27-1-2023 02:09  Karma  +4   yes please ! cut the middle man.