Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2023 11:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA][CA][Cupertino] Grace - Hummingbirds

Date & Time of Session:  Jan, evenings.
Name:  Grace
link: google it
Agent: its an amp
Nationality & Language: Chinese, speaks mandarin, cantonese, and some english.
Face:  2.5/5
Body: 4/5
Height:  5'3" ?
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Price & Session Length: i remember 45min being ¥70, tipped ¥140
Repeat: not any time soon
recommended: yes

Second visit with Grace. I enjoyed my first session which ive posted before on aampR. went back months later for the massage primareily and HE with someone that speaks my language is just icing on the cake. surprisingly busy on a stormy night, and akward AF walking down that narrow hallway and seeing another patron just standing behind the individual room's door staring back at me like a deer caught in a headlight. Laid my head on the side with face cradle as oppose to the pillow this time. She remembered me right away after the initial chit chat. She wore sweats, tshirts, and slippers this time and later explained the scrubs are only worn in the day time. She doesnt look as well as I last remembered, but to describe her briefly, she looks near 35, not auntie status but an older "sister" vibe going on with her. like some women in asia that doesnt look good enough to marry, but good enough for the hour. her massage skills are fine but forgettable.

she came back with hot towels mid way, to relax my muscles and wipe me down in preperation to whats to come. lights dimmed, dont recall negotiating anything but i had enough for whatever throws my way. told her to get up on the table and have a seat on my face. think she took everything off at this point. very thin bush i could barely feel scrubbing on my face. asked her to flip over to face me so I could see her getting off as I eat that pussy and squeezing/pinching her ample tits. fresh low mileage chinese pussy tastes the best imo. she does talk dirty to my surprise as she kept grinding my face while HJ in reverse until completion. Cleaned up, exchanged numbers, and she looked disappointed when I tipped ¥140, but I got off the hook without further nagging or haggling. Hug on the way out, deleted the number as I have no plans to go any further, and drove back home in that shitty storm.

She works at hummingbirds Fridays and Sundays only. Other days she works at another spa in the eastbay.

edit: try not to stand bare foot in any of those rooms as you undress. keep your socks on or avoid the floor like lava as I got "Hong Kong" feet aka athlete's foot the day after my visit. goes away quick after applying ointment creams though.

[ Last edited by  Tonk91 at 25-1-2023 11:31 ]

Recent Ratings
HK_Legend   28-1-2023 10:52  Karma  +8   
emm7   26-1-2023 03:37  Karma  +4   140 tip? Isn't that a bit much? Thanks for such a detailed review though
kalvinhobbs   26-1-2023 00:27  Karma  +5   
gg1234   26-1-2023 00:05  Karma  +3   
jlivermore   25-1-2023 22:52  Karma  +2   Nice detail review. Thanks