Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 25-1-2023 11:19  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - 2F Viet to avoid

Name: Shirley
Nationality & Language: Viet (she claimed)
Face: 3/5
Body: 3.5/5 pale skin, toned body, but more tall than curvy
Skill: 1/5
Service: 1/5
Date: 24 January
Damage: $600
Repeat: Absolutely not

After some fairly good punts recently, I had yesterday what can only be described as a shocker.

Went to the 2F mid-afternoon where all the Viet and Lao girls seem to be at the moment, and knocked on this door as I had seen the girl a few days previously and thought she might be worth a try.  Slim, tallish, but not particularly curvy.  And before you ask, definitely not a lady boy, just that less curvy SEA type.  She claims to be Viet but I am not entirely sure as she had one of those shoulder tattoos that Thai and Lao girls usually have.

In any event, as soon as I got into the room she went into no eye contact mode.  Even during the shower, although she did speak a bit at this point.

Moved on to the bed and she gave me a bit of a catbath and handled LB til it got hard, including a very brief rub on her tits and stomach.

She then put on the dom and immediately wanted to start in missionary.  No hint of a BJ on offer, which was a bit disappointing as they are usually part of the Fuji service.

Things then got weirder.  She held her legs up so her knees were touching her shoulders, which seemed more intended to stop me holding her or having my hands roam her body.  She turned her head away and refused eye contact and did not respond to anything I said.

She had a tight LS, but I did not feel like fucking a mannequin, so called an end to it all after a few minutes.  Said I was too tired to pop, showered alone and left.

Overall a disappointing experience and waste of money.  One to avoid.

Recent Ratings
waldo   7-2-2023 09:22  Karma  +5   Always helpful to post bad service as well as good.
banter141a   29-1-2023 13:16  Karma  +5   
trust_00   25-1-2023 21:29  Karma  +5   Shouldve punished her in that position haha
booby_lover   25-1-2023 13:34  Karma  +4   Knees to shoulders and head to side sounds like she was ready for a pounding.