Face:  4/5  
Body: 3.5/5 
Height: 5’ 2”
Skill: 4/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 3/5
Price and length:  3000 baht/hour
Repeat: Maybe

It was my first time ever visiting a provider for services this past December while in Bangkok.

I looked online for a place with Nuru massages and saw a ton of potential options near the Phrom Phong BTS stop. Lucky for me, that was just a stop or two away from where I was.

My first choice which seemed well regarded was Doki Doki. I added them onto Line and had a chat with them but unfortunately they replied back saying they were booked full during the time I wanted to visit (side note: I love how easy it is to contact these locations and book ahead of time, all the ones i contacted were very responsive). I decided to go there anyway to test my luck and see if there was any availability by the time I arrived.

When I arrived, I was very nervous at this point, having never even entered a place like this before. But Doki Doki is on a pretty busy soi and from the outside you wouldn’t even be able to tell it was a place for nuru massages. The outside seemed perfectly unassuming. I walked in and was repeated the same news that they were booked full at the time.

I walked over a few streets to my next choice, Daisy Dreams. While it didn’t have rave reviews online, i did like the upscale look of it and didn’t mind paying extra for a smooth first experience. Daisy dreams is in an alleyway off the main soi and when I got there, there was a few ladies sitting outside welcoming me in.

I have to mention that I arrived at an awkward time — around 3 in the afternoon. I was the only customer there and it was a little intimidating with all eyes on me. The mamasan quickly came over and offered a menu. It’s extremely straightforward and direct. I opted for the 1 hour full service nuru massage for 3000 bhat.

What happened next felt like a scene from a movie. The mamasan called all the ladies over for a lineup and asked me to choose one. There had to be at least 10 there at the time and staring at me as I tried to choose. I’ll admit, I probably should have taken a little more time to decide. I would say all the ladies were at passing level with a few being attractive, but no clear standouts based on looks.

I ended up choosing a girl named Snow. She was a little older looking, maybe in her early 40s or so which is my type. She also had a very sexy outfit and haircut that made her look like a geisha, which was very appealing to me. She took my hand and led me up to a nice clean and private room.

We started off with a quick rinse and she got right into things there. Soaping me up and stroking me before getting on her knees to start a BBBJ. She teased and played with me in the shower a little longer before we got onto the bed, which was covered with a plastic tarp for the nuru massage.

She then had me lay on my back as she oiled me up and slide her body all over me. Throughout the massage she really got into it rubbing her tits on me and sliding her legs and arms in and around my ass which felt good. Unfortunately no rim service which I was hoping for, but she did tease and touch with her elbows and hands.

This went on for 10-15 minutes or so and I asked to flip. She directed my hand in a position so that she could slide her pussy up and down my arm which felt amazing. She looked incredibly sitting on top of me while doing this too. After a little more of this, she again gave me a BBBJ before slipping on some protection and then mounting me for cowgirl.

To be completely honest, this being my first time and the all the excitement I couldn’t last more than 5 mins of her like this. I ended up blowing my load and she got off. When she pulled out, things got a little interesting - she continued to rub my cock really quickly trying to get me to cum again immediately. It was honestly one of the most intense feelings ever and I had to stop her. While I appreciated the enthusiasm, it was a little too much.

We showered again after that. There was still 20 or so minutes on the clock — she offered a back massage, but I declined since I needed to get going anyway.

In the end, I was very happy with the experience. A few things to be desired for next time: I would definitely had wanted MSOG but that costed extra and I didn’t have enough time anyway. She also didn’t allow DFK, stating Covid reasons etc and that took away from the experience a bit. Also, I was really hopping for some rimming which is why Doki Doki was my first preferred choice. Maybe something I should have asked for upfront. Liked the venue overall though, and wouldn’t mind repeating as a backup option in the future.

Recent Ratings
Stejnberg4   30-1-2023 01:46  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   27-1-2023 15:06  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   27-1-2023 09:59  Karma  +8   
littlefinger   27-1-2023 09:06  Acceptance  +3   
3QOxqK2Liy0t   26-1-2023 00:44  Karma  +2   
gg1234   26-1-2023 00:07  Karma  +3   
obe   25-1-2023 09:17  Karma  +10   
kalvinhobbs   25-1-2023 03:58  Karma  +5   
sjtopher   25-1-2023 03:18  Karma  +4   Nice
gg1234
Kinky King

UID 286542
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1495
Posts 275
Karma 1411
Acceptance 1682
Reading Access 50
Registered 7-1-2023
Location Southern California
Status Offline
Post at 26-1-2023 18:28  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Are you sure this is your first time?  You know a lot about how this works for a beginner.  I didn't know anything when I first started, and the internet was a much smaller place back then.
If it really was your first time, respect for doing your research.

[ Last edited by  gg1234 at 26-1-2023 18:55 ]
mandfbayarea
Carnal Conqueror

UID 287073
Digest Posts 0
Credits 339
Posts 35
Karma 328
Acceptance 218
Reading Access 30
Registered 19-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2023 01:38  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
I’ve honestly thought about doing this for such a long time. Read a ton of forums including night shift co, amp reviews, etc. And also, I have a number of friends who openly discuss mongering with me (we’re a younger group of single guys).

Have felt very restricted in the Bay Area where I live. I refuse to share personal information as the risk of losing my job. But Bangkok made it so easy, which is why I took the dive there.

Recent Ratings
dedupe   27-1-2023 02:07  Karma  +4   please do share any other good forums on pm
kalvinhobbs   27-1-2023 01:41  Acceptance  +5   Have fun! If your friends are with VF i was able to bring in a friend w/out PII so maybe you can get in that way