Karma 735
Acceptance 57
Reading Access 40
Registered 29-10-2021
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2023 15:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Phoenix Apartments - 5KC Amy / 3H3 - Thai Jenny

Gong Hei Fat Choy Bros - punt last week but haven't had a chance to post. I had hiked up Fuji in afternoon but found nothing on the day so reverted back to Phoenix to try some ladies I had previously saw but not tried.

1. 5KC Amy
Time: 2pm
Name: Amy
Nationality & Language: Mainland, english + chinese
Face: 3/5
Body: 4/5 (petite, enhanced C)
Height: Around 150cm
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 3/5
Price & Session Length:  $500 + $100 BBBJ

Amy was welcoming, nicepersonality, bit older you could tell but she has a nice tight fit body.
Room was nice and tidy, but there was smell of cigarette that day.
Amy joined me for shower, washed me all over before we went on bed.
Catbath, before heading down for BBBJ. Great with tongue, I would definately go back for BBBJ. Lots of spit, tried different BJ positions, was moaning seemed to have enjoyed it whilst giving me head. She gave bit of attention to my balls which is nice. Wasn't a clock watcher, I had good 10mins BBBJ before switching to sex.
Usual cowgirl, although didnt last long before she was tired and wanted me to do the work (which I didnt mind). Switched to normal mish, doggy (on knees and standing) before going back to mish to finish up. In the final moments of pounding, she seemed to sense I was ready and went straight DFK on me which seemed to be a turn on. As I was close, begged me to cum on her tits so I happily complied.
We rested for a few minutes, bit more chit chat before showered, dressed and went on my way.

Repeat? Possibly if no one around but the cigerette was bit of a turn off.

2. 3H3 Jenny
Time: 8pm
Name: Jenny
Nationality & Language: Thai - English
Face: 2.5/5
Body: 3.5/5 (size 8/10, nice meaty ass, natural c tits - slight sag)
Height: Around 160cm
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 2/5
Price & Session Length:  $550 + $150 CIM/COF

My recent Favourite Thai, May has gone back to Thailand (https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... amp;extra=page%3D1) so decided to try some new stock as I finished work late that day.
Jenny was available, so decided to give her a try. Very little chit chat, down to business when I first went in. She explained the various prices, and off I went into shower. Jenny joined half way through to wash with me, so was good to see her hygene before we started.
On the bed we go, straight to catbath all over. Natural BBBJ was included / free, her technique wasn't the greatest but made up for her enthusiasm / energy. I could have had the entire session BBBJ if I wanted to, but decided to try some sex.
Not so much to write here, we tried different positions my favourite would have been doggy or reverse cowgirl to squeeze and slap her meaty ass.
I asked her about 20mins in if she would finish me BBBJ / CIM she happily agreed, took my condom off and off she went. Another what felt like 10mins, I was close but couldnt quite get there. She agreed at this point to allow me to fuck her doggy to get close, a few minutes of pounding before I exploded in her mouth. As I was cumming, she took it all in her mouth. I wanted bit of mess so pulled out slightly to unload bit on her face. Jenny took it like a champ, definately felt like good PSE.
We cleanned up, showered, little chit chat before heading off.

Repeat? No many others to try!

Recent Ratings
slickric423   26-1-2023 20:18  Karma  +4   read this before heading over to phoenix and didn't even realise this was the same girl i had till now haha
jacklee111   25-1-2023 11:15  Karma  +3   had Amy before, she was trying to charge me an extra $100 for cumming on her stomach (as I pulled out). Agree on BJ and ...
HK_Legend   25-1-2023 02:58  Karma  +8