Nationality & Language: Laos, only basic English
Face: 4/5
Body: 4.5/5 pale skin, decent sized naturals and a tight toned body
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
Date: 20 January
Damage: $600
Repeat: Maybe

Fuji's 3F at the moment seems to be teeming with Laotian girls, possibly because the Mainlanders have gone home for CNY.  Strangely, seemingly not many Thai girls around at the moment, but thankfully the easing of the border restrictions seems to be giving rise to a steady stream of fresh international talent.

Knocked on Dorae's door and, after checking out a few of the other girls, decided that she was the best option so went back in.  Cannot remember the room number, but it was at the end of the corridor on the right, with a sign that says 21 years only on it, which she admitted she is not and that was for the last girl there as she has only been in HK for 4 days.

She has a great body and nice toned stomach, which I am a sucker for.  She also has a couple of fairly tasteful tattoos one one side of her stomach.

The room she is in is unusually small, so getting changed and into the shower was a bit of a struggle.  Showered together and tried speaking with her, but her English is fairly basic so not great communication.  At one point she mistakenly thought I said she was Thai, which she took great offence at and was kind of funny.

As for the action, once onto the bed she immediately started licking and sucking on my balls, which she did for a good few minutes.  I always find this a turn on if it is done right, as some girls can go a bit hard, but Dorae did this skilfully and watching her take both in her mouth at once was a nice sight.

After that it was on to the CBJ, which she did fairly well, but not for too long.

Then into missionary and I pounded her nicely shaved pussy for several minutes.  Things got sweaty so she stopped to turn on the AC before we got back into things before I    

Overall, a quality experience with a cute Lao girl with some tasteful tattoos.  Might go back, but there's just so much talent to choose from at Fuji right now.

Recent Ratings
charliebrown   24-1-2023 23:45  Karma  +5   
HKGPeter   24-1-2023 17:13  Karma  +2   Thank you.
nnbbs   24-1-2023 16:53  Karma  +3   Nice
monogamous   24-1-2023 09:13  Karma  +3   Nice
laiccl   24-1-2023 03:30  Acceptance  +1   
lively192   24-1-2023 00:00  Karma  +4   
clampbottom   23-1-2023 16:43  Karma  +2   Original
biztron   23-1-2023 16:17  Karma  +1   very naice
boscitc   23-1-2023 14:57  Karma  +8   Haven't had good lao in awhile! Maybe it's time