Acceptance 100
Reading Access 50
Registered 9-3-2013
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2023 11:40  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Fuji - Korean

Name: Cannot remember
Nationality & Language: Claims to be Korean, but I am not entirely sure.  Possibly Korean/Chinese mix
Face: 3.5/5
Body: 3.5/5 beautiful natural tits (Ds)
Skill: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Damage: $600
Date(s): 14 and 18 January
Repeat: Have seen her twice

Taking the time over CNY to post on a couple of recent Fuji experiences.

I have knocked on this girl's door a few times before finally taking the plunge.  She has a cute face and good rack, but for some reason I've never felt fully compelled given what else has been on offer as I have made my way down the floors.  I'm also not entirely sure she is Korean as she claims, but seems to speak the language and listens to KPOP.

First took the plunge with her last Saturday though and was not disappointed.  The service is pretty good from the shower onwards.  She does a thorough clean of the front and then turns you around and does your back, during which she starts getting playful and rubbing her big naturals on your back and giving a teasing HJ.

Then onto the bed and she starts off with a good CBJ.  She then makes the usual transition to CG and gives an enthusiastic ride.  That only lasts for a few minutes and then both times she has asked if I came (which is a slight turn off when you clearly haven't).  Then move on to missionary and both times she has let me feast on her gorgeous tits.  I am almost 100 percent that they are fully natural, and I have spent  quite a lot of time exploring them ,

She's also fairly enthusiastic in missionary and gives a good GFE style experience.   Passionately fucked her for about 10 minutes before blowing my load.

She speaks fairly good English, so after my first time invited me to come back again, which I did a few days later.

Not mechanical and she seems to enjoy the experience.  The only two points to note are that, while definitely not fat, this girl does carry a bit of extra meat, so is more curvy and soft than the spinner type I usually go for.  The other is that on the 2nd time I did notice a c-section scar, which I always find a bit of a turn off.  Those two points aside though, an overall solid experience and good lay.

Recent Ratings
Wowowee   18-3-2023 14:15  Acceptance  +1   Nice review! Hmm… need to check out if she is really korean
Goldsurfer   15-2-2023 23:35  Acceptance  +1   I remember seeing a Korean speaking Chinese mix girl named Candy at Fuji with perfect tits, is this her ?
charliebrown   24-1-2023 23:48  Karma  +5   Every WG I've met in walkups that claim to be Korean have been Thai. I even had one that spoke pretty good Korean but e ...
laiccl   24-1-2023 03:30  Acceptance  +1   
clampbottom   23-1-2023 16:45  Karma  +2   Excellent
boscitc   23-1-2023 14:58  Karma  +8   
manhands   23-1-2023 13:37  Karma  +4   Tks for the report - does she happen to be a really loud talker? I recall a Korean girl slightly older like that in one ...
MrButtons   23-1-2023 11:43  Karma  +5   
zoso123
Nookie Newbie

UID 289171
Digest Posts 0
Credits 2
Posts 2
Karma 2
Acceptance 1
Reading Access 10
Registered 15-3-2023
Status Offline
Post at 16-3-2023 04:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Never understood BJ with C on. I always just figured it was a matter of price. If you're already there, just offer extra and get the full experience. I also noticed a lot of unwanted real estate around the midsection for most girls. Seems like you really need to get the youngins to avoid that (18-22). Otherwise they're here to pay for their kid back home, etc. Happy to hear she had real ones uupstairs, always rare in any case, especially with the asians.

Recent Ratings
Wowowee   18-3-2023 14:14  Acceptance  +1   Nice review! Hmm… need to check out if she is really korean