Body: 3.5/5 really thin and felt like natural big boobs
Height: ~5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2.5/5
PSE: 3/5
Price & Session Length: ST 3000 THB - around 40 mins, doesn't do long time
Repeat: Nah

Last night so trying to spend all the cash i got left. Got there early to pick up a lady. On my way to the bar i saw two ladies leaving my hotels parking lot and i figure they were going there and i ended up picking one up once we were in the bar. She said she noticed me following her I did stop at one point to make sure they were still in front of me. Quoted 3 and asked for 2.5 but she wouldn't budge. Didn't see anyone else to my liking. While chatting on the walk back, mentioned she makes 25k baht a month. Seems like she'd do fine w/out this side gig. But guess easy money is easy money.

Got to my hotel, separate showers. She didnt try to turn off any lights i turned on which was nice. condom on before she did a mediocre bf. just head bobbing with no variation and didnt take me fully. Reluctant to start on top, seems most are with thermae ladies. But got her to start with acg but only very short before she asked me to get on top. Mish and asked about she said no cause of covid Eventually to doggie, and she's in a weird position kind of like cat yoga pose. Back to mish then she starts complaining saying she's sweating and wants to stop. We been at it maybe 15 mins and she's just lying there So i pulled out and she then just started hand job. Usually cant finish that way and soon she mentions its been an hour time for her to go. It was like 30 mins in the room, like 5 min walk to my hotel. Tried to get her to just cuddle for a few mins but failed. Asked for pics and she immediatly covered up and said no

Paid her and on her way out. Starting to lose faith in Thermae ladies. She stands on the left side at about 2/3 booth and is a tiny lady i can almost wrap my hands around her waist, very skinny arms, bangs haircut with rest of her hair in ponytail. But didnt feel like going a little farther to beer bar or go go so back to Thermae i go.

Date of Session: Jan 2023
Name: NamFon - different one from the fiwfans
Nationality & Language: Thai, great english
Face: 3.5/5 not bad, not fair skin looks like indian but she's just southern thai
Body: 3.5/5 thin like i like and i believe some nice manmades and cushion on the booty
Height: ~5
Skill: 4/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 4/5, great english would answer any question i ask. even when she popped her cherry
PSE: 4/5
Price & Session Length: ST 3000 THB - around 40 mins, quoted 6000 for LT
Repeat: Yeah

Eying a few ladies, and first one i went up to said 4500, damn no thanks. She looked young with curly blonde hair, fair skin standing on the right side like 10 people in. Later Namfon mentions instead of saying No to people she doesn't want to go with she'd just quote higher price. Maybe thats what happened with me Then went up to Namfon ad got a nice 3000 quote, asked 2500 she said still 3000 and she will kiss, sounds good.

Got to room and she mentioned shower together, off to a great start. Not gonna mess up like last time where i ended up showing alone. She cleans me up well and not shy at all just walking around naked.  Everyone else always towel wrapped. She's very clean, brought her hygiene set and we brushed our teeth and mouthwash before the fun starts. She does have a nice body with a small tat around her belly button and another on the left side of her waist. She asked me what i like but didnt have any preference. She starts with nice bbbj and some bls, i think a first for me in thailand. Mentioned she used to work at a Nuru massage so she learned some skills from there. After great BJ she puts on cap and gets on top for acg, then pulled me up for i believe lotus position. She noticed all the mirrors in the room and helped move us around so i can get a good view from them. Then i went to mish and got down for some After a bit she asked if i was tired and got back on top. Wow no one offers to get back on top not even the kgirls in the states i see. Regular CG now with some grinding before i wanted to go back to mish and   

Easy to talk to and very open. Maybe a little too much, mentioned she has a 13 year kid, i didn't need to know that lol. Answered my questions and said she doesn't like Euro, they can be the roughest so she always quotes them higher rate. Has been robbed by Koreans and mention some of her friends too. I saw her close on the right side around middle and mentions she works usually th-sun. Forgot to ask for pics, think she'd be open to it since she's a more professional compared to the more part timers who only doing this on the side. Next trip ill see her again and hopefully remember. Probably done with Thermae, will just hit up the two i liked on this trip. Farewell thailand, visit ya soon

[ Last edited by  kalvinhobbs at 23-1-2023 06:12 ]

Recent Ratings
Funstreck   14-7-2023 13:01  Acceptance  +1   
blackhatt   4-7-2023 15:56  Acceptance  +1   thanks your report.
Jonjay   29-1-2023 11:05  Acceptance  +1   
lefeu   27-1-2023 13:53  Karma  +6   Thanks
kukooo   24-1-2023 09:44  Karma  +5   The lady I was with told me she makes 50 grand a month (just part time)
hkpunter999   23-1-2023 18:27  Karma  +6   
jaylast2014   23-1-2023 16:43  Acceptance  +1   
rongordon   23-1-2023 11:01  Karma  +2   
ramont   23-1-2023 10:04  Karma  +6   Thanks
LuvDemAsians   23-1-2023 09:04  Karma  +1   
charliebrown   23-1-2023 08:48  Acceptance  +5   
obe   23-1-2023 06:15  Karma  +10   Enjoyed your reports
HK_Legend   23-1-2023 05:17  Karma  +8   
charliebrown
Kinky King

UID 248705
Digest Posts 0
Credits 1634
Posts 120
Karma 1615
Acceptance 372
Reading Access 50
Registered 8-9-2018
Status Offline
Post at 23-1-2023 08:51  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Sounds a lot like the Namfon I met 3 years ago. If it is, I had a great time with her: https://forum.sex141.com/eforum/ ... p;highlight=thermae

Recent Ratings
ramont   23-1-2023 10:04  Karma  +1   Do you still have her Line?
Pro44
Nookie Newbie

UID 293215
Digest Posts 0
Credits 24
Posts 16
Karma 23
Acceptance 11
Reading Access 10
Registered 21-6-2023
Status Offline
Post at 4-7-2023 02:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Regarding hotel room

Do we need to pay extra for hotel, if yes then Can anyone please let me know the hotel tarrif for ST, for the hotel which is located above thermae.
Thank You!

Recent Ratings
kalvinhobbs   4-7-2023 02:27  Acceptance  +1   Yea you do but not sure the price for hotel above. My hotel was nearby so we just walked there