Skill: 3/5
Service: 4/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 2/5
Price & Session Length: 30min 700
Date of session: 01/22
Repeat: Yes
Hi Guys
Went the Mountain up and down 3 times until I found my girl for this trip. A tall hot girl opened the door with a beautiful smile and wonderful white teeth. What is for me beside of Face and Figure the most important. She welcomed me in hot string and a white shirt. Doctor made a good job on her and she has really nice B-C size. I showered and dried myself and we started kissing a began to touch each other. Because I am tall too it was really great to feel and touch her body almost on my same level. My LB was happy and grows immediately… I was hoping for a BBBJ but she denied but that’s fine for me if she doesn’t like it. Her Blowjob skills are okay…maybe a little bit to soft. Anyway her Body is so hot that I was focused to fuck her. After a while of sucking my dick in different positions I went on my back and she took a seat on me and was riding my cock. I moved my upper body up and her legs came around me. She got big eyes when she felt my huge dick deep inside her…i don’t know why it happened but our faces where so close to each other and probably we liked it a lot we suddenly started to kiss each other. Normally I don’t do it but we couldn’t stop. We both got so Horny and changed the position again. I asked for standing in front of her mirror an fucked her from behind. We looked each other and I banged her faster and harder what she obviously liked a lot. I asked at which position she likes to finish and we changed to Missio an her bed. I almost couldn’t wait any longer and again we kissed each other additional with tongue. After a couple of hard and deep banging I came deep inside her. I couldn’t move coz she was holding me hard too in her arms. She wispert and said please stay a bit longer and we kissed again. After a while I rolled over and she helped me to clean my dick. We shared the bed for another 3-5 minutes while I was touching and holding her in my arms…then I showed thanked and tipped her..,left the room with a huge smile and shaking feet .., that was really GFE from the best side

Recent Ratings
shyrocket   27-1-2023 07:53  Karma  +3   Thanks for this!
boscitc   26-1-2023 09:46  Karma  +8   
gg1234   24-1-2023 23:16  Acceptance  +2   What is up with the lack of BBBJ? After seeing K-girls, I would not tolerate a session without BBBJ.
HKS77   24-1-2023 19:01  Karma  +3   
JJJ37   23-1-2023 04:26  Karma  +8   Huge sausage fest
Sniper1   22-1-2023 14:56  Acceptance  +1   Nice report! I suggest adding more of a description + key words to your title to help others find your report.
Twinotter2023
Musky Member

UID 286420
Digest Posts 0
Credits 188
Posts 33
Karma 187
Acceptance 23
Reading Access 20
Registered 2-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 24-1-2023 16:49  Profile P.M.