Body: 4.5/5
Height: 5'0
Skill:  3/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: n/a
PSE: n/a
Price & Session Length: 600
Repeat: Too many rooms in Fuji to try first

Of the 4 bells that i rang in Mt Fuji today, 3 of them were very cute (i dont remember the doors for all of them but theres a great one on the 20th floor far left door and 15th floor also far left door, both $600). Maybe 1pm is a bit early because some doors didnt have the gates opened, some doors didnt have a sign, and some doors didnt even have lights. After making my way down from the 20th floor all the way to the first floor, this girl opened the door and theres no way anyone would walk away from her.

Shes super cute like cutest spinner i've ever seen in a walk-up and she was wearing a cute little white shirt and plaid skirt. Like i said, theres no way any guy is going to ring her bell and walk away so i had to go in. We showered together while having a small chat but she didn't wash me that thoroughly and the shower after the deed was even less thorough. Anyways after the shower, i laid on the bed and she quickly started a short CB and into CBJ. Her CBJ is skilled, lots of slurping sounds, good speed, good suction, great tongue. Also, i need to point out that her room is full of mirrors, especially the one on the ceiling, the one to the left of the bed, and the one towards the front of the bed for doggy. You can get an amazing view of everything on these mirrors.

After the CBJ, everything went as normal but i gotta point out that her moans were kinda fake and a little annoying but shes pretty enough for me to ignore it. She refused to do CG cos she said she was tired and that she slept very late last night. Also, she straight-up yawned during mish to which i chuckled at and she laughed it off too (i don't mind, i know this is a job for her so as long as im gettin off, all good lol). We did doggy for a bit but she said that it hurt so she layed flat on her stomach and we continued. In this position, im not too deep inside but it was enough for me. She said i fuck too long and asked if i always take this long (not sure how to answer this lol). Anyways i ended up   from that position and back to the shower we go.

She mentioned shes staying and working through the CNY so she'll be there probably the entire week of 21-28 jan.

Recent Ratings
Bloodrage   23-1-2023 19:08  Karma  +3   Looked @ her, not bad lookin but i skipped
laiccl   22-1-2023 16:46  Acceptance  +1   
hotjac   22-1-2023 15:10  Karma  +4   So you are saying you found a cute starfish? Thx 4 the warning ...
AntonioGramsci   21-1-2023 18:36  Karma  +2   Excellent