Reading Access 10
Registered 17-11-2022
Location Lantau
Status Offline
Post at 19-1-2023 17:52  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
189 Temple Street

189 Temple street,  full of Thai ladies that change weekly

ive been visiting this place before covid and it is back open.    usually a guy or lady at the bottom of the doorway.  takes you up and rings the bell

once you enter there are about 8 Thai ladies of varying ages and sizes.  

its $200 per shot (30 mins).  

on entering pic a girl. get taken to a room that's adequate but nothing amazing.   then offered to shower.

back to room girl does BBBJ some kissing depends on the girl .    then sex. never had any of them complain I take too long or am too big to fit inside like some of temple street Chinese ladies.

overall a good time for a small fee.  I usually tip them well if im happy otherwise 100.

visit these establishments regularly. and actually one of the girls I met years ago I still talk with and meet whenever im in Thailand.

Recent Ratings
HKGPeter   21-1-2023 00:07  Karma  +2   Thank you.
hotjac   20-1-2023 12:50  Karma  +4   Good info - thx for sharing! I too have had the pleasure of meeting up with HK Thais in Thailand - makes a fun trip.
manhands   19-1-2023 21:43  Karma  +4   
nnbbs   19-1-2023 21:24  Karma  +3   Interesting intel
toey_toad   19-1-2023 20:25  Karma  +5   cool thx for the intel, always hesitate to try those places
momozzz   19-1-2023 18:36  Karma  +2   Favorable

bomb
frolics
Nookie Newbie

UID 285357
Digest Posts 0
Credits 63
Posts 13
Karma 62
Acceptance 20
Reading Access 10
Registered 17-11-2022
Location Lantau
Status Offline
Post at 21-1-2023 09:41  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
just a quick update. I was on temple street again yesterday..   there are many more establishments open.  plenty people looking bored sat on stools.

I chose one over the other side from just before the corner with wing po street .  

usual thing old lady outside says want to see Thai lady. asked for a look.   none of girls was stunning but picked one that was giving me a massive smile and looked very enthusiastic.  had tattoo on her breast.    into room sat on end of bed , washed the old pecker before taking me in her mouth BBBJ   then she took a swig of listerine and carried on with that in her mouth..  that's one odd sensation and one ill not repeat.  

then laid on bed she carried on sucking while sitting on my face.    before riding me for all she was worth.   

after the listerine took me a while to   but eventually left satisfied.   as took a while gave her a good tip.   

for those who like the larger ladies there was a rather cute looking girl that was large.  not fat just a very chunky lady with a pretty face.  

I almost picked her as thought that would look good with the old boy down her throat ,

Recent Ratings
Hobbier   21-1-2023 11:10  Acceptance  +1   

bomb