Body: 9/10 built like a latina, body for shagging, not skin and bones
Height:  5'2"
Skill: 9/10 very good BBBJ
Service: 9/10 pure lustful sex
GFE: 9/10 lustful sexy girlfriend
PSE: 9/10 - all in, except for no anol
Price & Session Length:  1h $280
Repeat: Hell Yes

I've seen Choco several times now, each time is different and always an amazing experience. She is as described, about 5'2", built like a latina, not skin and bones. She's just my type.

I always get met with a big smile and a nice, long kiss at the door. She smiles a lot and is very handsy, something I like a lot. Shoes off, we go to the room and take care of paperwork, then the fun begins. We both     strip down for some tight hugs and kisses, then go off for the shower. More kissing, hugs, preview bbbj and whatever in the shower, it's a good time.

Back to the room and more hugs, lots of kisses, lots of groping around. I turn her around in front of the mirror so I can cup her breasts and see her in the mirror. One thing leads to another and pretty soon she's         leaned over a bit and we're doing standing doggy in front of the mirror, a fan favorite. We finally make it to the bed, she straddles my lap and lots more kissing, rubbing parts, just almost anicalistic at this point. I lift   her up and give her a little toss on the bed, she spreads for me and it's on. We're going after it like a new hot couple, she's moving just as much as me, looking for what gets her off. She had a few O's, they seemed   pretty real to me but what do I know, it really doesn't matter as long as I'm having a great time. We go through an assortment of positions, lots more kissing, I can only go so long before I lose it inside her. She holds me tight for a while, not letting me out. Finally we seperate, get cleaned up a little and then get back in the bed. She just wraps herself around me, more kisses whenever I want, carressing her lucious body, I mean,   she is just trying to make me happy. She spoons with me and gets me going again, and she slips me in for seconds. I can't get another shot but I sure enjoy spending more time inside her.

She isn't a skinny type, she has some meat on her bones but isn't fat. If you like the Emilia type, I think she's better looking than Emilia. And she is a beast in bed, at least for me. As always, ymmv.

Recent Ratings
RonaldoM   23-1-2023 11:45  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for the review. Thinking of visiting VF this week so collecting names.
gomerone   22-1-2023 16:39  Acceptance  +1   
what-th3   20-1-2023 12:39  Acceptance  +1   
littlefinger   19-1-2023 13:51  Karma  +2   Nice!
kalvinhobbs   19-1-2023 10:30  Karma  +5   Should attach pics. Helpful for rebrands if they move around and change names later