Body: 3/5
Height:  5’3″
Skill: 4/5
Service: 5/5
GFE: 5/5
PSE: 5/5
Price & Session Length: $280/hr
Repeat: Yes

Essie opens the door and looks away like she is shy. No kiss greeting, just led to bedroom. Face is decent, not ugly, not super pretty.
She's shorter, slender-ish (not skinny), with natural A cups with decent density and dime areolae, and small eraser nipples.

Led to bedroom and eventually got some LFK and lite DFK.
Not much time after undressing she is going down with an enthusiastic BBBJ. Periodic near-DT with some long pauses at the bottom. She works herself up to a light sweat with her intensity. She has a good customer service mindset, and wants you to have a great time.

Moves to bed and continues the BBBJ assault before sliding up. Just lubes up and heads for CG, and even with the lube she is very tight going in. Like too tight, but with time and patience we get it in and she loosens up to be normal tightness. Did a couple positions and when I was ready, I asked for CIM and she happily obliged. Good holding time until I was drained.

After cleanup, gave a light leg massage. I didn't want anything more. Moved in for more BBBJ and kept on it until time ran out. I needed another 15-20 minutes to pop agin which we didn't have, so we showered, and I left.

Worth seeing if you are a BBBJ fan. That seems to be her favorite activity.

PS. Have also seen her with Essie - Gigi double. She is just as enthusiastic in doubles. Gigi is fun but a little more reserved.

Recent Ratings
bobcopper   1-2-2023 12:29  Acceptance  +1   Thanks for intel
Alxndrxvier   21-1-2023 09:35  Acceptance  +1   Thank you for the review. I had been looking at her ad. :)
sjtopher   19-1-2023 03:52  Karma  +4   Nice review! thank you
sooner1   18-1-2023 23:06  Karma  +4   Favorable
kalvinhobbs   18-1-2023 17:16  Karma  +4   
rbargusmatai   18-1-2023 15:20  Acceptance  +1   
littlefinger   18-1-2023 14:58  Karma  +2   Very nice