Body: 3.5/5 - Well made big bolt-ons, seemingly slim build
Height:  ~5'3
Skill: 4/5 - Dry massage could be stronger but the main event was great
Service: 5/5 - Friendly and not a clock watcher
GFE: 0/5 - More of a friendly masseuse vibe
PSE: 0/5 - This session was more massage focused
Price & Session Length:  $700 + $100 tip / 60 mins
Repeat: Absolutely, whenever my family jewels are feeling worse for wear

I was scowering 141 on a Sunday evening trying to find a decent massage option in TST and I stumble upon Gina's page and got intrigued by her massage with '抓龍筋' package.
'抓龍筋' roughly translates to 'Grasping Dragon Tendon' which is apparently a special testicles massage, I never tried it before so I figured why not?

Booking was easily done in English via WhatsApp, I set the time and was sent the address. She also sent a description of the massage with its alleged health benefits which I was fairly skeptical of (attached below).

I arrived at JSL a few mins early and informed Gina once I reached the door. It was a little tricky finding it at first due to the faint lettering and dimmer lighting. I was then greeted by Gina who was smiling and welcoming, and was led into her clean and decently sized room. She had a cute young face with eyebags from a lack of sleep I'm guessing (looks about 90% like her photos on the DB) and was wearing some tight black lingerie with a woolen sweater to cover her massive rack . She helped me undress and led me to the shower before the massage started.

She covered me with a towel as I laid face down and she started with the dry massage which was adequately skilled but not too strong. We were chatting a lot during the massage which made time fly by quickly. Previously she was working in SSP due to the lower rent but decided to move back to TST for a better opportunity. Onto the foot stepping massage, this was fairly strong and it left me feeling much lighter and less tight after. After that she moved down to massaging the legs which got me pretty excited for the main event. I told her that this would be my first time getting this kind of treatment and she told me not to worry about it.

After roughly 25 minutes, the towel was quickly removed and she started groping my balls   , this caught me off guard. The testicle massage felt strange at first, my balls were carefully stretched and caressed which eventually felt like a deep tissue massage you would have anywhere else on your body. It's hard to describe all of the motions whilst I was face down but it felt amazing, like stretching a tight muscle. She massaged and pulled my beanbag carefully in numerous directions without it ever hurting.

It was time to turn over and I was already 100% rock hard from the experience, she giggled after looking at LB and commented how the treatment would make it stronger than before. The dragon tendon massage continued with some crazy techniques that felt therapeutical and increasingly arousing, but my eyes were locked onto her cantaloupe sized tits . Gina told me that she was previously a masseuse and learned the 'Grasping Dragon Massage' during her time in Thailand, I've never seen anything like it anywhere on the internet so please let me know if you guys have heard about stuff like this before. As time progressed, I started to feel the difference as my balls felt less tender and more relaxed/flexible.

After a total 25mins of this she softly transitioned to the final handjob, which I knew wouldn't take too long considering how much I've been teased. I pulled her melons out of her bra and cupped them as she gently stroked LB and massaged my taint for a few minutes . Her handjob felt a bit awkward after a few minutes and I felt that I wouldn't be able to finish anytime soon, so I had to guide her a little bit. Eventually she got the right technique by stroking with both hands on LB with the right pressure and eventually I hard,  which shocked her despite me warning her .

I paid and tipped Gina and left with my balls feeling pampered. The entire service was very relaxing as Gina wasn't a clock watcher, as the session ended up being 75 minutes long despite it being listed as a 60 minute session .

Additional notes:

- Gina won't have sex with guys on the bigger side, which is fine as I would only go to her as a masseuse not a walk up girl for this special service anyways.
- A few days after the massage, my genitals generally felt a lot more flexible and less tight. My erections felt better and more full which I didn't think was possible as I am very health conscious and my testicles felt a lot looser in a good way with less discomfort in day to day activities.  (Everyone is different of course so YMMV)
- The handjob could be improved as it felt amateurish.

This is my first report on the forum, please let me know what you guys think. I'm open for feedback and questions

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
banter141a   19-1-2023 13:46  Acceptance  +5   
Babababa1   18-1-2023 15:13  Karma  +3   
HK_Legend   18-1-2023 13:01  Karma  +8   Great report. "My erections felt better and more full": Wondering if my healthcare provider would refund her services. ...
SalesGuy555   17-1-2023 05:42  Karma  +2   
hotjac   16-1-2023 13:58  Karma  +6   If i lived closer, i would be having weekly appointments with her. She sounds like an incredible experience ...
batman108   16-1-2023 10:20  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
Horndog5   16-1-2023 07:51  Acceptance  +1   Karma. I think I saw her on another website. It says she also speaks Japanese as well? Interested to try Grasping Tendon ...
littlefinger   16-1-2023 00:03  Acceptance  +1   
Jjaa123   15-1-2023 23:03  Karma  +3   
dedupe   15-1-2023 17:39  Acceptance  +4   do you think she could to a good prostate massage too ?
BrownNuts   15-1-2023 16:33  Karma  +4   
HKS77   15-1-2023 16:02  Karma  +3   Good stuff! I’ve added the GDT to my bucket list. A shame she suffered at bit on the follow through
clampbottom   15-1-2023 15:51  Karma  +2   Well done, u took lot of effort to pen it
HKGPeter   15-1-2023 15:12  Karma  +2   Thank you for the interesting report!
Sniper1
Nookie Newbie

UID 284973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 60
Posts 6
Karma 59
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2023 12:14  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@dedupe

She told me that she doesn't offer prostate massages.

Recent Ratings
dedupe   21-1-2023 19:42  Karma  +4   thanks for checking
Sniper1
Nookie Newbie

UID 284973
Digest Posts 0
Credits 60
Posts 6
Karma 59
Acceptance 12
Reading Access 10
Registered 27-10-2022
Status Offline
Post at 18-1-2023 12:15  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
@hotjac

She may be moving to Yuen Long and/or Sham Shui Po in the near future if that benefits you in anyway.