Status Offline
Post at 15-1-2023 00:45  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thai Roy stables Georgia

Date & Time of Session: 14 Jan 2023, 11pm
Name:  Georgia
Link:
Agent:TR
Nationality & Language: Thai (can speak English)
Face: 4/5
Body: 5/5
Height: 165
Skill: 4/5
Service: 2/5
GFE: 3/5
PSE:
Price & Session Length:  $1000
Repeat: Nah give the other girls a chance

Feeling the urge after work decided to give TR a try and asked who was available
Was given a few names and went the telegram to see photos
After looking at photos picked Georgia and booked a time all very smooth and quick
Arrived at building messaged tr then was given floor and door number.
When she opened the door she hid behind it so had to walk in to see her
Was worried a little bit fearing it was bs but when I saw her she matched her photos. Very good looking girl, great face, slim amazing body. After stepping in was lead to room and she seem a little shy so tried to chit chat to break the ice. After some awkward smiles we undressed and head to the shower together. She washed me well and then did a little bbbj in the shower felt really good and could have busted then. After the shower was given a disposable towel which I don’t like too much but what can you do. Went to the bed and drying my self while she showered a bit more. Looked around the room was tidy and a little bare she had a projector light with stars going around the room which was nice. She comes back into the room and asks me to lay on my front and started a light massage which was ok could be better this goes on for 5mins then asked to flip she starts the catbath and licking nipples feels ok and some light moans I massage her perky tits cupping and groping both from underneath them she starts making her way down and starts bbbj again this goes on for 10min I ask her if we could 69 but she declined nicely so didn’t push it as her mouth felt good around lb. She doms me up and hops on cb and she rides well and grinds back and forth. I suck on her tits licking her nipples some more, she takes my hands and places them on her tits and I grope around moving for tits to ass and the back again. She rides for 10mins she then asked if we could switch so did as I didn’t mind went into mish pounded her in this position for a bit put her legs up. She had a nice set of legs. Felt close to busting asked if we could switch to doggy she was ok with. Pumped hard a few times as I was getting close asked her to lay on her front
So I can pound her ass to completion.
She helped me to clean up and we chit chat some more as she has warmed up
We head to the shower and she scrubs me down and gives me another light massage which was nice. After I got dry up with the same paper towel she comes back out and we chat chit some more talk about Thailand and HK. She mentioned she was going back on the 26th and may not return but you never know.
So get dressed and paid up and left a tip we say our byes and she walks me to the door and gives me a hug and kiss on the cheek and out into the night I go

Happy hunting punters

Recent Ratings
Ecy29   27-1-2023 10:44  Acceptance  +1   
Samluck   24-1-2023 21:22  Acceptance  +1   Original
hktomcruise   21-1-2023 16:57  Karma  +5   Thanks
Dukelok   17-1-2023 06:53  Acceptance  +3   Very nice. TR is definitely on my list
momozzz   15-1-2023 19:44  Acceptance  +2   thanks for sharing. TG id is TR?
HKS77   15-1-2023 09:19  Karma  +2   Thanks for the report! TR seems to be pretty consistent.
Guys_My_Age   15-1-2023 08:45  Karma  +1   
biztron   15-1-2023 02:50  Karma  +1   v nice
Samluck
Nookie Newbie

UID 287127
Digest Posts 0
Credits 84
Posts 48
Karma 84
Acceptance -2
Reading Access 10
Registered 20-1-2023
Status Offline
Post at 20-1-2023 21:30  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Thanks for the detail review, very helpful, cheers Bro!
Ecy29
Carnal Conqueror

UID 102125
Digest Posts 0
Credits 358
Posts 28
Karma 355
Acceptance 54
Reading Access 30
Registered 7-2-2013
Status Offline
Post at 27-1-2023 10:43  Profile P.M.