Registered 28-11-2022
Status Offline
Post at 11-1-2023 18:24  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
K2/MIA Ruby

Date & Time of Session:  January 2023 - Afternoon
Name:  Ruby  
Link: TG @kmiaspa
Nationality & Language: Chinese & Mandarin (virtually no English)
Face:  4/5 - Very little make-up
Body: 4/5 - Toned, C-cup, nicely trimmed hair, and VERY soft skin
Height:  155-160
Skill: 5/5 (Massage Only); 2/5 (Other)
Service: 3/5
GFE: 2/5
PSE: 1/5
Price & Session Length:  1400 @ 90min + Tip
Repeat: No

A new year means a new adventure awaits.

I had a great time on a recent visit to K2/MIA where I spent some time with Amy. Since I have a thing for providers a bit older, and busty, it made sense to give Ruby a try at the same venue. She is well reviewed, with some mixed opinions, but it was worth the risk. I had wanted to see Alice, but she had a conflict and wasn’t working today.

TLDR: Easy booking, attractive milf, great massage, mediocre HJ.

Want more details, continue on…

Booking, as with my previous visit, was quite easy via TG. I simply reached out to “Joy” and she gave a list of who is available. For each option, there are 2-3 photos, some with obscured faces, other without any blurring. I’ve been very pleased with the booking experience on both occasions.

I arrived at the DVR location. For those not familiar, it’s incredibly accessible via train, tram and bus. Moments after being buzzed in, I got my first look at Ruby.

Most of the review-based physical descriptions of her are accurate. About 155-160cm, toned, upper B, perhaps even C, enhanced breasts. I would guess she’s in her early 40’s. That’s not a problem for me, but just a frame of reference for others. She does, and I wasn’t expecting it, appear to have a tattoo of a tear drop on her face next to her eye. None of the reviews or photos I’d seen had this. It was quite dark and I didn’t get a good look, but it appears to be permanent, not a temp.

I was ushered to a large room with a shower. Compared to the last visit, it had a much bigger shower (2x). I initially booked Ruby for an hour, but she upsold me to 90 minutes through a series of hand motions and broken English indicating she gave a good massage. After we agreed on the timing, she left for a few minutes. She didn’t provide any instructions on what to do. Thankfully, I knew the drill from my previous visit. Shower, lie face down on the bed, and await the return. It hasn’t been mentioned, but the music at K2 is interesting. It’s not really “spa” music, but rather a semi-religious female folk singer doing covers or various pop songs. I noticed on my first trip, and it was the exact same playlist this time.

P1: The previous reviews, and Ruby’s affirmation, about the massage quality are spot on. She’s quite good and provides a deep massage. For those looking for a “fall asleep” massage, this isn’t it. She will find what needs work and attack it. She even went so far, with the help of bars on the ceiling, to walk on my back. The entire massage lasted about 60 minutes and she was clothed the entire time. She did check her phone a few times, which wasn’t a big deal, but for some may be a distraction.

P2: On the flip, Ruby stripped down. She immediately jumped in the shower. I wasn’t expecting that, but it is what it is. She came back and asked me to flip back onto my stomach and proceeded to do the nuru body rub service. She asked if she could insert a finger in me while she rubbed LB, which I agreed to. She asked me to flip again, this time onto my back, and did a bit more body rub. As some previous reports indicated, her boobs are quite hard. Compared to a more natural feel with Amy, this was a bit of a disappointment.

She was quite slow at first and then picked up the pace with the HJ. She went into a 69 position but declined any sort of fiv or daty. I was a bit surprised by this based on previous reports. I realized later as she was getting dressed that she had a “pad” in her panties, which indicates that it’s her time of the month.

I ended up finishing via HJ. There didn’t appear to be a cbj option as with Amy. She cleaned me up, I showered, then settled my tab. Before leaving, she gave an unenthusiastic hug and a “I love you, see you soon.”

Upon reflection, her cycle could explain the desire to remain clothed during P1, no opportunity for fiv or daty, and multiple showers (2 in total for her). Further, while it was a great massage, P2 felt very mechanical and she lacked any sort of enthusiasm. Im not going to let this dampen my spirits about K2/MIA (especially since I want to try Alice), but I doubt I’d see Ruby again. There are plenty of places in town to get a decent massage.

Thank you in advance for your generous ratings.

May your adventures continue to be invigorating, safe, and pleasurable. Happy Year of the Rabbit!!!

[ Last edited by  HKS77 at 11-1-2023 21:58 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
jezzzz   29-3-2023 16:51  Karma  +5   
Mister   1-2-2023 23:01  Karma  +5   Good detailed report
lloydland   15-1-2023 10:15  Acceptance  +1   
lively192   13-1-2023 14:00  Karma  +4   
HKGPeter   12-1-2023 17:19  Karma  +2   Thank you. Too bad it was that time of the month.
dienw   12-1-2023 15:59  Karma  +2   Thanks. She looks quite attractive. Picture is accurate?
vinc9   12-1-2023 11:28  Karma  +6   
batman108   11-1-2023 23:20  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks