Karma 3369
Acceptance 369
Reading Access 70
Registered 24-11-2020
Status Offline
Post at 10-1-2023 09:06  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
Kissme spa: 旦旦 : Renewed hopes for locals

TL, DR: 旦旦 is really MCOT. Petite all round, nice boob-body ratio, slim, cute, not overly sexy to point of intimidation, but great in general. P1 was average, and P2 was a simple HE with nuru, she made up for her GFE and how we clicked overall - there was some real chemistry between us but still as usual, I want to emphasise YMMV and for TST spa girls, don’t expect you will get the same service as I did.

Date & Time of Session: Early Jan, midday
Name: 旦旦 (‘DanDan’; for ease of typing I’ll call her DD)
Nationality & Language: Local Canronese, some English
Face: 4/5, Long black hair, petite face, overall pleasant facial features, cute with a little sexiness,
Body: 4/5, B/C boobs, some slight enhancements done but feel very natural, tiny bit negligible belly fat, nice ass to grab onto
Height: 155cm ish
Skill & Service: 3.5/5
GFE: 4.5/5
Price & Session Length: 1200+Tips (Standard Nuru)
Repeat: Yes!

Pre booking: to be honest, I had given up with locals - the good ones I knew had left, tried some which were raved by HK Local guys but I didn’t understand why they like them so much (probably for their looks only and can simply get off by that?) and I had been playing it safe by repeating regulars recently. There are some which people have told me to try, but I was in the mood for a decent local to which the boss told me there was one.

P0: Arrived and showed into the room by Olivia (a great looker imo, super down to earth and great solid service). Anyway, I showered alone and as I was drying off, DD came in - hair tied up with a cup of coffee, wearing a lacy bra, wooly tank top to cover her top, showing her flat stomach, and her not so busty cleavage. I instantly thought of the JAV acctress Yuki Rino - curvy eyes with a cheeky smile, but DD is a lot slimmer. She's definitely a girl in the street you would glance over.

With a high pitch voice, she ushered to put her stuff down, and politely asked if we wanted to shower together - even though I literally dried off - I couldn’t refuse lol. Sadly the shower wasn’t anything special - she teased LB a little, she admired my skin (I think its just a routine), got a good touch of her body (those enhanced but feeling natural perky B/Cs!), and laid down on the bed (while she touched up on her make up which is cute lol).

P1: While fully nude she climbed on top to give me a massage - using some oils which was nice - Nothing to note, but she did try - sadly the oils stayed on (I am used to K2/Mia who would wipe it off). We had an interesting chat - how much she likes sweet but not sweet coffee, loves pizza, which is her favourite toppings, how thin crust is never filling for her, you know the usual stuff you talk to spa girls with   But it was a delight - the huge mirror to see her climbing on you, applying the nuru and her natural voice just felt more different than usual.

P2: Flipping over, she kept complimenting my looks / smooth skin (again maybe routine?) and gave me some light pecks - she asked what plan I wanted (As I want to keep this RA free, I won’t mention what options are available - but YMMV as to what she may offer you). Its funny how she covered me with nuru like Okonomiykai sauce lol - to which she didn't realise and how its all about food for her lol. But with her cute voice, constant rubbing her LS to my leg, and her eventually going for the very deep DFK, it wasn’t long before I

While her phone was distracting with the constant messages, she didn’t look at the time once - after releasing she laid by my side, we talked about Pizza again, all while she was still slowly humping my leg. As we got up she was eager for me to try her coffee lol so I obliged, and as we showered, some more DFK and teasing, LB got hard again lol - but as we were already exceeded our time, quickly exchanged contacts, and I left a very satisfied man.

Summary, Next Steps, Other Info:

• DD is great for a local GFE - while her service isn't as great as Tiffany or Suki (not be the best lookers but one of the best services), her bod, overall persona is fantastic but again depends on how well you click with her, I emphasise again YMMV,
  • I also want to highlight how its about the right amount (not too much in your face) GFE, but its great we both know this is a service and nothing serious,
  • I was also recommended Linda (a mainlander) and 梓溋 (local), both very pretty and a must try,
  • The kissme roster has changed a lot, and as I am trying other spas in the area, I don’t know who is best - however for those first timers to the spa - I do recommend (for looks and services, safe options): Olivia, Cherry and Ally - feel free to PM me for more info for your type and who you like to try

As usual, no pics as they aren't real and only concept photos - the description is pretty accurate though. Treat them well and Happy Punting Gents.

Recent Ratings
magictime12   27-1-2023 15:16  Karma  +3   Fantastic
HKS77   27-1-2023 12:27  Karma  +3   Great report, as usual
laiccl   21-1-2023 04:31  Acceptance  +1   
slickric423   15-1-2023 19:26  Karma  +3   
sexnoob   10-1-2023 09:54  Karma  +3