Subject: [USA] [CA] [Milpitas] Yuffie (Waterworks!!!)
iluvb00ty23
Carnal Conqueror

UID 286515
Digest Posts 0
Credits 399
Posts 40
Karma 383
Acceptance 311
Reading Access 30
Registered 6-1-2023
Status Online
Post at 6-1-2023 19:46  Profile P.M. 
Font size: S M L
[USA] [CA] [Milpitas] Yuffie (Waterworks!!!)

Date & Time of Session: Dec 2022
Name: Yuffie
Link: https://seoulplaymates.ch/yuffie
Nationality & Language: Korean
Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Service: 10/10
Attitude: 10/10
Style: PSE
Price & Session Length: $$.8 per hour
Repeat: Definite yes!!!

I was feeling the itch so I decided to see if Yuffie was available, as I have never had a bad session with her. Contacted the PO and set up a time that worked. PO is responsive and easy to work with. Arrived at the location and let the PO know I was there. Got the go ahead with instructions to park (a reserved spot is provided) and how to get to her door. Get to the door and it magically opens. I am a regular, so as soon as the door closes, she gives me a nice DFK and a mischievous smile, knowing the fun that was about to ensue. She leads me to the bedroom and helps me disrobe. I passed the sniff test (I always come preshowered and squeaky clean) so it was straight to action. We stand by the edge of the bed a DFK for a while before she begins kissing and licking her way down my body. She eventually gets down on her knees and begins to worship my cock. She takes deep sniffs of my cock and balls and slaps my cock against her face and tongue. She starts a nice BBBJ with BLS, DT, and face-fucking. I place my foot on the edge of the bed (sort of in Captain Morgan's pose) to give her better access for BLS and she eventually makes her way to some nice, deep rimming. She asks me to lay on the bed where she continues with BBBJ and lifts my legs up so that she has better access for more rimming. She really gets in there with her tongue. I ask her to get on top where she begins riding and it doesn't take long for her to give her waterworks show. I feel her warm squirt. She continues riding in CG, ACG, RCG, RACG, while squirting a few more times. I don't want to pop yet, so I ask her to lay down so I can DATY. She squirts a few more times. I ask her to get on all fours so I can DATO with her ass in my face. Wanted to feel inside her pussy again so stuck it in and pounded away in doggy. Asked her to lay down and pounded away in missionary while DFKing. Was ready to cum. Wanted CIM so asked her to get on her knees by the edge of the bed. Face-fucking until I She kept sucking until she had every last drop. Showed me the cum in her mouth before swallowing it. She excused herself to clean up.

Once she got back, she laid down next to me and we talked while she played with my cock. Once it started getting hard again, she went down for some BBBJ to begin round two. Cycled through CG, RCG, ACG, RACG, doggy, flat doggy, and missionary before I for the second time. I chose to CIP this time. She squirted multiple times as well. It was too hard to keep track of how many times she squirted. I was pounding away for a while so we were a little out of breath and sweaty messes. Rested for a few minutes before it was time to get cleaned up. Went to the bathroom for BT and shower. Helped me get dressed and gave me a nice DFK before sending me on my way a happy camper.

I think the general consensus is that Yuffie's face and body are not the greatest, but I think she is very cute. She is a bit thicker than most K-Org providers, but I like that thickness. The view of her ass in RCG, RACG, and doggy is amazing and she is able to take a good pounding. Yuffie really knows how to satisfy and is a true service queen. Although many disagree on her looks, I think most agree that her service is among the best. She makes me feel like a king during my time with her and I always leave satisfied, which is why I will continue to see her until she decides to hang it up.

I have added a pic of her from her website. Although you can tell it is of her, as with most pictures of K-Org providers, the pictures are heavily photoshopped and are not a good representation of who you will see behind the door.

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
emm7   6-2-2023 09:32  Karma  +3   
hornymilflover   4-2-2023 02:36  Acceptance  +1   Love Yuffie
Mokuba   1-2-2023 21:37  Acceptance  +2   
legend07   22-1-2023 09:12  Acceptance  +1   
Alxndrxvier   21-1-2023 10:18  Acceptance  +1   
anabikumi   13-1-2023 12:53  Karma  +4   
vsaint83   13-1-2023 03:41  Acceptance  +1   Excellent
hkdigweed   8-1-2023 17:48  Acceptance  +1   Favorable
gm001noxl2   8-1-2023 14:09  Karma  +3   
banter141a   8-1-2023 13:09  Karma  +5