Face:  4/5
Body: 5/5
Skill: 3/5
Service: 3/5
GFE: 1/5
PSE: 2/5
Damage: 2500b / 60min
Repeat: Probably

Icha Icha proudly proclaims itself the best nuru joint in CM. I guess that's true since it's the only one. I think nuru is a little gimicky, personally (But Risky, you just haven't tried my girl X. She has the real skills ) But I really like the business model, and in general, my experience with nuru in BKK has always been positive. It seems like the girls at these places tend to be a little more enthusiastic and service minded. Maybe I've just picked the right girls. Anyway, the idea of a genuine nuru experience way up here in the sticks is exciting. I've even heard rumors that Icha was set up by the folks from Doki Doki. On the surface there are some similarities, but it does not live up to Doki Doki's high standard.

The facility is nice, but on a busy street. I prefer a little discretion, since CM can feel like a small town at times. The lobby is nice. Mamasan has me sit on long curved couch and offers some kind of tonic and a cold towel. If I don't book ahead, I prefer to go early afternoon for the best lineup, YMMV. There were 8 of the 9 girls working that day were available this time, nearly a third of their stable. You can check out the girls on their twitter page or on cmxseed. They tend to be on the curvy side and nearly half are "enhanced," and most are older than the 25 and under they promise. But I only needed to pick one and Kukkik is MCOT, pretty and slender. I was struck by her long hair, but more on that later.

After indicating the girl, I was shown a "menu" with two options: 2500 for 60min, or 3000 for 90. She made it very clear that 90 min still only included 1 pop. In fact, she actually encouraged me to just pick 60min. This is a huge red flag for me. My experience here in the past has been disappointing do to underwhelming service. I had hoped it was just those individual girls, but now I'm wondering if there is a culture here of doing the minimum.

Ironically, my experience with Kukkik would have been better if she wasn't so damn pretty. So much of this game is about managing expectations and I let myself get too excited. I get that some people like PFP because they get to skip right to the action, but I like to start slow. I like the foreplay. And there just wasn't any. No sexy undressing, no teasing in the shower, not talkative, no kissing of any kind at any point, very little eye contact. She was never rude, just business like. I get it. It's a hard job and maybe it wasn't her day. But a little effort goes a long way. As I said, I'm no nuru aficionado, but I've been with girls who made it fun. This was pretty lame. She was also preoccupied with a leak in the mat. She told me the boss wont be happy because they are very expensive. I told her to blame it on me, but the joke landed flat. She told me "not your problem." Except it is, because were talking about a leaky mat instead of how much you want to fuck me. She then seemed annoyed that LB wasn't impressed either.

We mercifully cut the nuru short and moved to the bed. Last time the condom was a little small, so I brought my own this time. She didn't like this and complained that it didn't taste good during CBJ. Maybe it didn't. Or maybe it was an excuse to move past that quickly too. I'll try another brand, I guess. We started with ACG. I'm usually a fan. It's one of the reasons I like the small girls. But because she rushed it I wasnt fully hard yet, so it was actually kinda painful. So we tried some new positions, but by this point I was already out of the zone. It didn't help that she closed her eyes the whole time and wasn't very active. All this meant it took a while (longer than 10min!). She didn't seem to like that. Finally moved back to CG, but man, even though she looked amazing, I just wasn't feeling it. She was getting tired at this point. As a last ditch effort I asked her to let her hair down. Instant regret; it was just too long. So I ended up finishing on the bottom doing all the work myself with her hair all in my face.

She left me on the bed to question my choices while she went to shower. Washed me up without saying anything. As we are getting dressed she asked me what the date was so she could check her work schedule. Barely said thank you when I tipped her (like the leaky mat, I took responsibility for the fiasco). In the end, I left a little disappointed. Not because I didn't enjoy it, it was still fun. But because I left wondering what could have been if there had been any chemistry at all. Truth is, I'll be back to Icha. There just aren't a lot of great alternatives in CM when you want a sure thing. And if I'm presented with that line up again, it will be hard not to give Kukkik another try. She's just too damn pretty.

[ Last edited by  Risky_business at 6-1-2023 03:51 ]

Attachment: Your usergroup does not have permission to access attachments
Recent Ratings
twfun   8-1-2023 00:08  Karma  +4   
batman108   7-1-2023 04:49  Karma  +6   awesome and thanks
hkmann   6-1-2023 12:10  Karma  +4   too bad, give it another try
Horndog5   6-1-2023 10:35  Acceptance  +1   Karma
Skepti10   6-1-2023 09:37  Karma  +8   
obe   6-1-2023 08:27  Karma  +10   
HKS77   6-1-2023 07:47  Karma  +2   
Jjaa123   6-1-2023 06:53  Karma  +3   
sjtopher   6-1-2023 06:31  Karma  +4   
HK_Legend   6-1-2023 05:50  Karma  +8   Kukkik, the dilemma! Maybe ask her to wear a mask next time :)